Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 33. (Read 65313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031
Anyone paid yet?

Oh and how long till you got 0.01?

I got paid.

You can see the rates, do the math.

When Liechtenstein was available it was like 0.006/hour.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sound Engineer for Hire
Anyone paid yet?

Oh and how long till you got 0.01?
legendary
I'm still unable to call Finland, can you check it, please.

You need to send a valid caller ID. I see a lot of call attempts coming in from "asterisk" and these get denied. If you are calling via VoIP then that could be the reason. Or maybe your provider is sending the call through some VoIP gateway somewhere and the caller ID gets removed. There are plenty of people connected to the Finland number right now so it's not a problem with the number itself.

I guess that's what happening, my provider must doing some shenanigans with calls to Finland, I have no problem with other countries...

Thanks.
Activity: 455
It seems that when btc-e.com goes down, coinbycall.com goes down too.
Maybe you could change the code so that failed API calls to btc-e don't break CBC?
Thanks!

True. Smiley  We'll fix that.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
It seems that when btc-e.com goes down, coinbycall.com goes down too.
Maybe you could change the code so that failed API calls to btc-e don't break CBC?
Thanks!

You need to send a valid caller ID. I see a lot of call attempts coming in from "asterisk" and these get denied. If you are calling via VoIP then that could be the reason. Or maybe your provider is sending the call through some VoIP gateway somewhere and the caller ID gets removed. There are plenty of people connected to the Finland number right now so it's not a problem with the number itself.
legendary

Hope you get Liechtenstein up again.
We just added numbers in the Netherlands and Poland. Please tell your friends there!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Keep up the good work, we are used to growing pains in the Bitcoin world Wink

Looking forward to calling again when this are back up.
legendary
Is there any problem with the service?

I'm unable to call Liechtenstein, Finland it just rings and never answers, Austria nothing happens...

Portugal is fine, so it may be my service provider blocking...

There is a problem with Liechtenstein, we are still looking into it. Other countries are fine, but systems are very loaded. Please just try again.

Oh, ok!

I'll try later, thanks.

I'm unable to call Liechtenstein, Finland it just rings and never answers, Austria nothing happens...

There is a problem with Liechtenstein, we are still looking into it. Other countries are fine, but systems are very loaded. Please just try again.
legendary

Is there any way to connect via Skype? It's not that I'm getting for the PIN.

What do you mean with "It's not that I'm getting for the PIN"?

Can you call via Skype successfully but don't know how to enter your PIN?

When you call via Skype usually there is no caller ID being transmitted (your number) and unfortunately we now have to block calls which don't have a caller ID because there were some "smart" people who generated dozens of fake Skype accounts with stolen credit cards and made tons of simultaneous calls.

If you can get Skype to transmit a caller ID then you are able to connect fine.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Is there any way to connect via Skype? It's not that I'm getting for the PIN.
When are we gonna have a US number  Embarrassed

Still working on it. A bit more patience is required. Smiley
Can we call simultaneously from different lines, for example, I call from home, my girlfriend from her home and have a friend of mine call from is VOIP account at the same time using the same PIN?

This is in the FAQ, but I don't understand if "caller ID" is the CoinByCall PIN or the number from which we are calling.

"Can I call simultaneously from different lines/SIMs/providers?
Yes, but you cannot place more than one concurrent call from the same caller ID."

Yes, you can do that, definitely. Caller ID refers to the number you are calling from.
Activity: 322
When are we gonna have a US number  Embarrassed
legendary
Can we call simultaneously from different lines, for example, I call from home, my girlfriend from her home and have a friend of mine call from is VOIP account at the same time using the same PIN?

This is in the FAQ, but I don't understand if "caller ID" is the CoinByCall PIN or the number from which we are calling.

"Can I call simultaneously from different lines/SIMs/providers?
Yes, but you cannot place more than one concurrent call from the same caller ID."
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
It's the cheapest one!
864 satoshis a minute?

Yes, that's right. Not much, but better than nothing. Smiley

It really is very little compared to other countries.
I believe it is so little, because the purchase of the number.

I do not know which service to use this, but I have knowledge of telecommunications, maybe I can get something lower. If you want, send MP.
It's the cheapest one!
864 satoshis a minute?

Yes, that's right. Not much, but better than nothing. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: