Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 3. (Read 65316 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Is coinbycall.com still paying out the same amounts as when it was created?
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Whoopsi, and one more thing:

Poland payout has just increased by 50%!
I'm based in the UK so just signed myself up and started my first call! what a great idea, had no clue this type of thing existed Smiley
That's cool! Smiley Please tell your friends about it! Thanks.
It's been a while since the last update, but this is worth a post: 5 new countries were added today, including UK and NL.

-> http://www.CoinByCall.com

Happy Calling!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
wow very nice tzo see this project still running !
I made my first Cryto Coins on this service many years ago Cheesy
keep up Wink Iam form Germany and 7 satoshi is ok ! many years ago i got about 1000 - 2000 satoshi XD

regards
The payout for Finland has increased by 25% starting today and is thus as high as it never has been before.

You can request your personal access number by writing an E-Mail or by getting in touch via Facebook. I won't answer on PMs here in the forum, sorry about that!

Good luck!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
LithuaniaN NUMBER PLS
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
True that.

Mamasita22: I don't check this forum often, maybe once in 6 months. Too many haters. If you need help, go to Facebook or write an E-Mail. But please note that it happens frequently that calls don't get accounted instantly and also sometimes payments are stuck. But, nothing is ever lost, so don't panic, just try to be more patient. After 1-2 days usually everything is back to normal. That's how it is...

Okay man, thanks. now you need to fix LTC price its too low.

Thank you for service. i have already withdrawn 0.5 ltc without any problems.

Can you give the proof of withdrawal ?

http://prntscr.com/hnjhfb here man Wink
Activity: 241
Merit: 117
Satpam BTT 👮
True that.

Mamasita22: I don't check this forum often, maybe once in 6 months. Too many haters. If you need help, go to Facebook or write an E-Mail. But please note that it happens frequently that calls don't get accounted instantly and also sometimes payments are stuck. But, nothing is ever lost, so don't panic, just try to be more patient. After 1-2 days usually everything is back to normal. That's how it is...

Can you give the proof of withdrawal ?
True that.

True that.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
OP was last active on November 9, chances are he's just taking a vacation offline or something.

This service has been up for 4+ years almost without any interruption AFAIK.
Why is this topic so died? admin where are you man.  Undecided
I also have not seen any calls come through since early this morning, maybe around 5:00am central.

hey, me too. its on USA calls. i have not checked other country numbers.
Activity: 58
I also have not seen any calls come through since early this morning, maybe around 5:00am central.
Good news, folks: USA is back!

Hey. I`m not receiving rewards for the call. please check account Temo58 and PIN : 173919
im using the service
what minimu for cashout

you're setting minimum on your own. check settings.
Recieved payment within 10 minutes after the reaching threshold 0.01LTC. increased it to 0.1 LTC  Cool

Hey Admin. rewards for usa calls are too small Sad i`m using 5 numbers and getting 657 * 5 = 3285 litoshi only per minute  Undecided Undecided please increase it like a finland rates  Shocked
Activity: 1
im using the service
what minimu for cashout
Activity: 7
Is this service still actively used?
Pages:
Jump to: