Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 4. (Read 65316 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Good news, folks: USA is back!
Activity: 355
oh!!! This is still working??? Why you do not do a service with a web... like Bitrad.io or something like it... I would love to hear some radio in your web if you make one.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Site is down for over 30 hours now  Undecided
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I emailed you a couple days ago but no response, i call the number and enter my pin code but it continues asking for pin code, what should i do?

Try another number or try again later.

That happens from time to time but after a few minutes it's working fine.
Do you know why it happens?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I emailed you a couple days ago but no response, i call the number and enter my pin code but it continues asking for pin code, what should i do?

Try another number or try again later.

That happens from time to time but after a few minutes it's working fine.
Activity: 4
Activity: 41
Does this still works and support Poland?
Please send an E-Mail to [email protected] - thanks.
Activity: 2
Greetings, have some problem with payments, payments are not sent to my wallet and passing the threshold of the minimum
New country added: Russia
USA is back !! (Although probably not reachable from everywhere... give it a try...)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Hi can i ask if i can call multiple times in 1 number and 1 pin.

Example:  5 calls simultaneously in 1 number and 1 pin will i get 5 times profit?

thanks

No, because that is cheating!
 But you can call from 5 different numbers and with 1 pin and it should be ok!

Anyhow how would you be able to call 5 times from the same number? You want to make a conference call?

Thanks for answering my buddy did this and i just wondering if it applicable. so i decided to post in here to answer by the Masters. thanx serje Cheesy

they are paid for listeners.

so the thing goes like this

let's suppose you have cell phone number 000111222333

if you can from 000111222333 5 times to the same number that will mean that you wanna get paid for 5 persons. And that it's not fair. When I was using this service I couldn't have 2 active calls to the same number.

But after a while I made 4 subscriptions to a mobile phone company and I was using 5 different numbers to call this service ... all this didn't lasted long because my provider blocked my numbers for calling so much in such a short time! 2000 minutes each number in 2 days ... and in 2 days there are 2880 minutes Smiley

so be careful if you want to go big remember that phone companies have limits and that limits increase by time.

As 1 of the numbers I used to call reached 37.000 minutes in one month and maximum is 44640 minutes and the operator didn't said anything until I made a mistake and called from another number witch made me additional cost of around 100 euros and they called me to ask me if everything is alright with my phones, I said yes, and then they said that my numbers are doing large traffic over the network and that it's not acceptable.

Also the number that reached 37000 minutes in one month was around 8 months old and I never used it before. when I stared using it the talked times skyrocketed but no one asked anything until I screwed it up with my second number.
Activity: 420

Example:  5 calls simultaneously in 1 number and 1 pin will i get 5 times profit?

thanks

Anyhow how would you be able to call 5 times from the same number? You want to make a conference call?

Thanks for answering my buddy did this and i just wondering if it applicable. so i decided to post in here to answer by the Masters. thanx serje Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003

thanks

That has already been ansewered in this topic right on the second page.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

thanks

Activity: 420

thanks
Activity: 13
You are still saving user passwords in plain text / unhashed ...
Activity: 308
Hey There CoinbyCall,

saw ur Services and think it`s quit fair, but just for the users in canada.
Why is the payout in germany so low?

Is it possible to get paid while listining to the Music over an VoipCall Service thats free in the Internet?
if, u got any experiences?

regards

yeah last yeah i called often to coinbycall , from germany, gut nowadays its to bad reward.
Activity: 266
Hey There CoinbyCall,

saw ur Services and think it`s quit fair, but just for the users in canada.
Why is the payout in germany so low?

Is it possible to get paid while listining to the Music over an VoipCall Service thats free in the Internet?
if, u got any experiences?

regards
Pages:
Jump to: