Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 60. (Read 73089 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Fear only from the fear itself

Fascinating idea, the fact we can have a tool that tell us if our investments are profitable opposite to the market and the risk lever we are talking comparing to other traders can change this entire market behaviour. Are you guys ready for such responsibility??
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
crypto assset,
Does this mean coindash is a kind of exchanger?

We frame ourselves as an operating system for crypto assets. Our goal is to lower the barriers of entry to crypto investment markets by providing tools and services that make interacting, handling and trading crypto assets accessible to everyone. We start with the basic tools every investor need like automated and intelligent portfolio management, on that we build what we call social trading (the ability to follow top traders and copy automatically their trades) and discovery of investment opportunities and 3rd party investment tools like ICONOMI and Melonport.

Activity: 434
I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation if this project open bounties campaign Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Waiting for the social media bounty campaign
Activity: 602
crypto assset,
Does this mean coindash is a kind of exchanger?
Activity: 398
Amazing prospect!! I see great potential solely for the fact that people like myself will invest in this project in order to keep track of my investment, this is mind blowing and will certainly bring massive forces to the future ICO of CoinDash. Only problem I have is with the name! although the meaning is understood but the resembles to Dash is confusing, give this a thought.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello CoinDashers,
Different than most of common crypto projects out there, we at CoinDash actually bringing a product for a daily use to the table.
Our platform is actually the first product that its contributors are also its end users. With our future ICO in the horizon as we speak, we are already in full capacity on our working Beta! but there is still a lot of work in order for us to bring you the best product out there.
It is our strongest believe that in order to deliver the best project in crypto space we must get the best community behind us.

And so we are looking for your contribution helping us testing and challenging our current Beta version.
10-15 carefully picked testers among the community will have the opportunity to be the first to try our game changing platform.
Depending on the quality of their feedbacks community testers will also have a big chance to take part in our future Bug bounty campaign which is supposed to be very rewarding.

Each one of you who wishs to take part in this amazing opportunity must meet the following criteria:
1. Understand the idea behind CoinDash platform and its use cases
2. Have a basic knowledge in Blockchain technology and experience with cryptographic wallets
3. Participated in several ICOs lately

If you wish to join our special journey providing the first crypto based portfolio management tool, as one of CoinDashes testers please send your request along several details about yourself such as: Country of residence, Crypto experience, recent ICO participating and other relevant information, to our official contact email account at : [email protected]

We feel it is our privilege getting the community involved so early in the process and are waiting to hear from you.

NICE! already have a minimal working product what a great way to start the campaign, when can we expect to get the ICO details?

Indeed, this is a great benefit we have unlike many others. I believe we will announce our full ICO details soon as everything so far goes as planned and we have a very positive progress.
Activity: 124
Hello CoinDashers,
Different than most of common crypto projects out there, we at CoinDash actually bringing a product for a daily use to the table.
Our platform is actually the first product that its contributors are also its end users. With our future ICO in the horizon as we speak, we are already in full capacity on our working Beta! but there is still a lot of work in order for us to bring you the best product out there.
It is our strongest believe that in order to deliver the best project in crypto space we must get the best community behind us.

And so we are looking for your contribution helping us testing and challenging our current Beta version.
10-15 carefully picked testers among the community will have the opportunity to be the first to try our game changing platform.
Depending on the quality of their feedbacks community testers will also have a big chance to take part in our future Bug bounty campaign which is supposed to be very rewarding.

Each one of you who wishs to take part in this amazing opportunity must meet the following criteria:
2. Have a basic knowledge in Blockchain technology and experience with cryptographic wallets

If you wish to join our special journey providing the first crypto based portfolio management tool, as one of CoinDashes testers please send your request along several details about yourself such as: Country of residence, Crypto experience, recent ICO participating and other relevant information, to our official contact email account at : [email protected]

We feel it is our privilege getting the community involved so early in the process and are waiting to hear from you.

NICE! already have a minimal working product what a great way to start the campaign, when can we expect to get the ICO details?
Activity: 478

Please tell me that I missed something here....Am I suppose to give you my private key for you to "track" my actions??
How are you going to convince me you will not clean me up??

You missed big time...Smiley
Our platform will trace back your public key transactions and your exchanges API without ever holding or knowing your private key

Well I'll be dammed...thanks for clearing this out Smiley
Looking forward in hearing from you guys, good luck I'll be watching this

Please tell me that I missed something here....Am I suppose to give you my private key for you to "track" my actions??

You missed big time...Smiley
Our platform will trace back your public key transactions and your exchanges API without ever holding or knowing your private key
M++
Activity: 342

No private key is required. Simply your public keys, the system will track your investments directly on the blockchain.  Smiley
Activity: 478

Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself

Love the idea!!
Now it is all about road show and management. when can we have a look on this promising "almost ready" Beta??

Why don't you participate as a tester and find out?? tell us all how it is
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry

Love the idea!!
Now it is all about road show and management. when can we have a look on this promising "almost ready" Beta??
Hello CoinDashers,

Hello Coindashers!
Soon we will present you with our upcoming bounty program and our future ICO details, stay tuned to hear the latest of
CoinDash amazing platform for crypto assets and be the first to get informed with our roadmap
M++

The Chinese website should be ready soon, CoinDash Team in China is working actively on it, stay tuned!  Smiley
M++
Great article it helps to understand CoinDash's vision without having to read the White paper Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
The team looks solid enough to deliver on their promises, but the issue is that the market looks saturated, there are some platforms offering almost thesame services

We can go into comparisons and I can make the differences very clear (if you referred to ICONOMI and Melonport)... Investment instruments are very different than a data driven platform like CoinDash which helps you find investment opportunities and track them.

If you have any specific comparisons let me know and we could talk about the differences.
Pages:
Jump to: