Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 61. (Read 73089 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 13
can explain detail project coinDash dev
and explain spefication coin, total suply, open inco selling
you write about coindash can open operating system crypto asset how work can explain too

Thanks for your interest in the project!
We are moving fast for the first beta release of the portfolio management, it would be followed by a copy-ICO smart contract system where you can follow top traders and through a smart contract copy their ICO investments.

Coin specifications will be published when the ICO will be announced.

We refer to CoinDash as an operating system for crypto assets to make the handling, interaction and investing accessible to main stream adoption... the same way the operating system on your computer makes it accessible for main-stream adoption because its easy to interact with.

This is good news ICO details is going published soon I hope soon beta release of portfolio management will be on the board. Before start of the fund raising campaign this would be great step. I hope this ICO will get success good luck team.

We are developers and ICO investors in heart... providing a working beta and code base before the sell is something we take very seriously.
M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
The team looks solid enough to deliver on their promises, but the issue is that the market looks saturated, there are some platforms offering almost thesame services

"Almost" does not count.  Wink

The tools CoinDash will offer is what every trader needs.

I'd like to know what kind of project are you referring to? A lot of them are funds, or financial tools, very needed indeed, but CoinDash is IMO different: it's a platform (Operating System) which will help for mainstream adoption (Social Trading), and also provide advanced, unique tools for experienced users (ICO discovering tools, ICO automation, Portfolio management...).

And don't forget 3rd party financial instruments such as ICONOMI, Melonport or any useful tools will be integrated to CoinDash.

So I would say, at the contrary, I believe there is no other project like it.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The team looks solid enough to deliver on their promises, but the issue is that the market looks saturated, there are some platforms offering almost thesame services

"Almost" does not count.  Wink

The tools CoinDash will offer is what every trader needs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Alon (CEO) is in London for The Blockchain Summit (28.3.17).

Woooow Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
you write about coindash can open operating system crypto asset how work can explain too

We are moving fast for the first beta release of the portfolio management, it would be followed by a copy-ICO smart contract system where you can follow top traders and through a smart contract copy their ICO investments.

We refer to CoinDash as an operating system for crypto assets to make the handling, interaction and investing accessible to main stream adoption... the same way the operating system on your computer makes it accessible for main-stream adoption because its easy to interact with.

This is good news ICO details is going published soon I hope soon beta release of portfolio management will be on the board. Before start of the fund raising campaign this would be great step. I hope this ICO will get success good luck team.

M++
Guys CoinDash Team will be in North America for Consensus and other events.

For this occasion we've setup a meetup in NY for the 22 may, more to come soon.

Feel free to join guys! You can meet Alon (CEO) and talk about the project  Smiley

https://www.meetup.com/NYC_Ethereum/events/239139067/?eventId=239139067
M++
You are doing very great job to build a very strong community by participant in different blockchain related event all around the world. I'm following this project to keep me updated with recent progress so that I'm quite sure in future this will be great when this will be get launched.

Thanks a lot! Maybe one day we will be around where you live, follow our Twitter to be updated: https://twitter.com/coindashio
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
You are doing very great job to build a very strong community by participant in different blockchain related event all around the world. I'm following this project to keep me updated with recent progress so that I'm quite sure in future this will be great when this will be get launched.
M++
CoinDash in China, many more to come, we are building a strong community in China thanks to Adam who can speak Mandarin Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
M++
We went to Munich to the BlockShow Europe! Maybe some of you were here. Awesome event, we hope to participate again next year  Smiley
Any news when ICO date will be announced following this project for more information. I like this project and wish this will be great in future when it will be launched.

ICO will be announced soon. We are working on releasing an open beta of the portfolio management + copy-ICO features even before that. If you haven't joined out slack I suggest you should.
M++
We will soon announce the ICO but we are right now principally raising awareness about the project and trying to get feedback from the Crypto trader community Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Any news when ICO date will be announced following this project for more information. I like this project and wish this will be great in future when it will be launched.
M++

We have a new video edition of the Portfolio prototype presentation, check it if you are interested.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Thanks for your interested guys!

We will announce the ICO soon, probably we a new thread.

You can follow our social medias to be updated in real time  Wink

https://twitter.com/coindashio
https://coindashslack.stamplayapp.com/

Consider replacing your projects name at the chance.....the meaning is clear but the proximity to Dash is confusing
M++
Thanks for your interested guys!

We will announce the ICO soon, probably we a new thread.

You can follow our social medias to be updated in real time  Wink

https://twitter.com/coindashio
https://coindashslack.stamplayapp.com/
Pages:
Jump to: