Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 65. (Read 73089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Great! next dash classic will born Cheesy
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
This thread is clearly here to raise awareness about the project. We will update you about Bounties soon Smiley

Great! Still waiting some good news from your team Smiley
Bookmark it!
M++
Activity: 342
This thread is clearly here to raise awareness about the project. We will update you about Bounties soon Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I'll do korean translation if needed

Are you Korean? I thought you are from indonesia.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
https://t.me/jojotequila
waiting social media bounty
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
Interesting project, just published the OP? Since you have joint so many conferences, could you elaborate more information? It looks promising, and I want to invest in ICO.

Hi, sure. Any question you have, please feel free to ask
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Any bounty for translation?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
this is going to be the hompepage of the majority of crypto community
Activity: 616
waiting bounty campaign informations
goodluck dev
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Maybe another name would avoid confusion? Huh

Exactly, CoinDash is a little weird to be honest, we need a better name to avoid confusion, there is Dash already, no need to have another Dash.
Activity: 252
Maybe another name would avoid confusion? Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Another to watch closely.  Can you give a more in depth timeline?
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Interesting project, watching close this thread, waiting for more info, good luck devs
Activity: 616
Any bounty campaign like signcamp or social network camp
I want to join it
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Is there any translation bounty? I want to reserve the Chinese translation.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Oooo FINALLY!! Cheesy

I voted for CoinDash during the Hackathon, when you guys won i was SO happy! haha
Def be watching this one, this is the service i have been WAITING for! Smiley

Awaiting more info, can't wait for you guys to launch!
More info on funding here would be cool, you guys are good to go hey?

BTW, WILL there be a token? otherwise this ann may be better suited for "Service Announcements" ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0

Good Luck! Get er done! ;p
From the OP above:
'CoinDash Token
Every feature in the CoinDash platform that gives any financial value to its user will require them to pay a fee. Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment. This creates a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system; users can be creators and consumers at the same time.

CoinDash will launch a token which will be used to pay all fees on the platform. This creates a direct correlation between the success of the platform and the value of the token. The more people who use the platform, the more fees will be paid, the more tokens will be bought--ultimately pushing the price of the token up."

Guess you missed it. Sorry - not trying to be a jerk.
I agree - definitely one to watch.

o haha, i got too excited,  SO NICE, TY ;p

I hope they spit more info on funding then, We need a new ACTUAL service to invest in, all this chinese crap and scams are rough lately :/
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Oooo FINALLY!! Cheesy

I voted for CoinDash during the Hackathon, when you guys won i was SO happy! haha
Def be watching this one, this is the service i have been WAITING for! Smiley

Awaiting more info, can't wait for you guys to launch!
More info on funding here would be cool, you guys are good to go hey?

BTW, WILL there be a token? otherwise this ann may be better suited for "Service Announcements" ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0

Good Luck! Get er done! ;p
From the OP above:
'CoinDash Token
Every feature in the CoinDash platform that gives any financial value to its user will require them to pay a fee. Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment. This creates a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system; users can be creators and consumers at the same time.

CoinDash will launch a token which will be used to pay all fees on the platform. This creates a direct correlation between the success of the platform and the value of the token. The more people who use the platform, the more fees will be paid, the more tokens will be bought--ultimately pushing the price of the token up."

Guess you missed it. Sorry - not trying to be a jerk.
I agree - definitely one to watch.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
This is good, so many Asset management tools coming to the space, but I have a feeling this will lead to pump and dump in the market, Altcoin space is undergoing bubble recently and don't like this
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I'll do korean translation if needed
Pages:
Jump to: