Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 66. (Read 73089 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Interesting project, just published the OP? Since you have joint so many conferences, could you elaborate more information? It looks promising, and I want to invest in ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Oooo FINALLY!! Cheesy

I voted for CoinDash during the Hackathon, when you guys won i was SO happy! haha
Def be watching this one, this is the service i have been WAITING for! Smiley

More info on funding here would be cool, you guys are good to go hey?

BTW, WILL there be a token? otherwise this ann may be better suited for "Service Announcements" ?  -- THERES A TOKEN,YAY! (i just missed it in OP)

Good Luck! Get er done! ;p
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'll do Indonesian translation if needed
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
COINDASH
Operating System For Crypto Assets

Upcoming International Events

CoinDash participates at the blockchain summit event in London (28.3.17)
CoinDash is the top finalist for CoinTelegraph's BlockShow startup competition (6.4.16, Munich)

CoinDash is an operating system for crypto assets. Our goal is to make interacting, handling and trading crypto assets accessible, through a unified platform and UX, for mainstream users.

The Market
One of the biggest use cases for blockchain technology is the ability to create new crypto assets. Such assets are increasingly becoming an alternative investment channel to traditional markets because they enable new models of participation, are tradable 24/7, subject to much less regulation and are easy to create.
The past few years showed a dramatic increase in trading volume, market capitalization and the number of projects using crypto tokens.

Blockchain technology presents a real challenge and requires a steep learning curve from experienced blockchain users, let alone from newcomers. Interact, manage and invest crypto assets create barriers due to the lack in proper tools.

The CoinDash Ecosystem

Tools

Tools, like portfolio management, are an essential part to manage and interact with crypto assets. They give a deep insight into the performance and status of the user’s investments and help in data driven decision making.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org