Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 4. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
Yes, this is the function that we lacked before. The platform will be uniquely useful to those users who follow the market fluctuations. That's why I see how many people join this project.
As i think they only need make notification at email and sms is enough. Don't make more complicated at CMA application.

Maybe for now the team should focus on their main project,upgrades may do when it was totally succeed because we don't know the exact problem occur for now so better the team focus the project one by one or undergo step by step process. I know doing it can bring them to success.
Their Platform is really quite great maybe they just fix some UI and stuff to make looks more stunning especially their mobile app that will bring better look and maybe seeamless response am sure that will make it more popular
Activity: 294
The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
Yes, this is the function that we lacked before. The platform will be uniquely useful to those users who follow the market fluctuations. That's why I see how many people join this project.
As i think they only need make notification at email and sms is enough. Don't make more complicated at CMA application.
This is bringing a completely new change in terms of alert functionality as i have observed we can do get the notifications via email and sms which i have not experienced before with any similar projects.

Does using this platform needs subscription? Or it will be offered for free?
As they have mentioned in their white papers they are giving a free trial version to access and at the lateral part to make the complete use we may require to pay.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
This is bringing a completely new change in terms of alert functionality as i have observed we can do get the notifications via email and sms which i have not experienced before with any similar projects.

Does using this platform needs subscription? Or it will be offered for free?
Dua
Activity: 616
on this platform will be available the function of SMS-informing? And I'm interested in what countries will this feature be available? If I understand correctly, they will have to work with a large number of mobile and cellular operators?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Maybe for now the team should focus on their main project,upgrades may do when it was totally succeed because we don't know the exact problem occur for now so better the team focus the project one by one or undergo step by step process. I know doing it can bring them to success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
A very good project, is there a social media bounty?
They have started this project nearly. So you should waiting for the team make official announcement about it.
Does they also proceed with any official social channel in regards to the discussions and announcements about the project that will let everyone get updated with the more information and process flow of the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Before the start of the project, there is still time and I think the developers will ask the community for the means of voting about the options for notifications and notifications, as it will be better. The variant that collected the largest number of votes will be used in the platform.
Activity: 378
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
As I have noticed, the project does not seems very good in gathering supporters as only few people are joining here on this thread and in telegram where it only have less than 1k members. Perhaps, the team must be focus in promotion and advertisement I think in order to be more popular here in crypto world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
Activity: 380
Activity: 196
A very good project, is there a social media bounty?
They have started this project nearly. So you should waiting for the team make official announcement about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
What is going on this project as the support seems to stagnate recently?

Is the team trying to give a word on the situation?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
are there any apps that can also provide this kind of function? who create a different project?
for now there is no app which can replace the function of the project.but very soon they will maintain the project & a app will be discover
If you look at their roadmap which is in the 1st page, it was written there that the mobile application will be happening this year. So probbly the team now are working for this so that they can launched it as soon as possible. We just need to keep an eye of this project so we can be always updated.
Not all the project have the mobile application but they are doing amazing with their current situation.so stay with them with this Nothing will go into vein   
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Where can I find a list of your advisors?

You can check their website or white paper. May be that could help you out.
Activity: 280
The project interested me a little, but it would interest more if the developers made a new exchange.

It would cost them a lot of money and a time to spend a new exchangers. I think they're just waiting for more users and they're good to go to make new exchange.
Activity: 378
The project interested me a little, but it would interest more if the developers made a new exchange.
Activity: 434
As i observe in detail it made me admired with the alert mechanism as they also set the notification through emails, whats app and Telegram groups which will completely unique in the crypto currency.
Yes, there is something like that, but this project is quite different, not like all signals. They came up with a completely different kind of message on tokens, and most likely it will be connected with the site.

It will be much better if the team will fulfill all their goals and plans about coinmarketalert and I am hoping that their crypto tool will become more advance and more accurate compared to others.
I can see the the have the commitment and dedication to this project. As we all notice the project is slowly getting popular so we should give credit to these hardworking fellows.
Yes they have. The project is slowly getting better and the team are very dedicated. If team and developers will fulfill the project plans this is really good achievements for the entire team. Commitment and dedication is what all the project needs. They are lucky to have one set of teams like that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I tried the alerts but it seems like it is only on the website, will there be a mobile app as well?
Is it also possible for me to create different alerts for different token or coins?

I think the project is still in developments and maybe your questions can be a good guide for the team to also add this features if possible because i am sure a lot of us wants to be alert in any changes in price on our favorite coins.
Pages:
Jump to: