Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 28. (Read 36931 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250
  Details of how to swap and how to set up masternode is now available in the first page,at the second and third post respectively. Please check it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You say, everybody can choose if swap or not, i hear this like a normal buy, pratically if i want i can buy cxtx with cxt.

agree with you
it is a purchase and not a replacement

Yes you purchase XCXT with CXT.

so we dont get xcxt with cxt automatically. This is not good u promised masternodes u should reward ur cxt holders with an at least equal amount of xcxt( or even more if supply is bigger).

You say, everybody can choose if swap or not, i hear this like a normal buy, pratically if i want i can buy cxtx with cxt.

agree with you

Yes you purchase XCXT with CXT.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Amicus Humani Generis

agree with you
Activity: 144
Activity: 144
Coinonat, CoinonatX and the swapping

- We now have two sets of Coinonat, Coinonat(CXT) NIST5 Algo and CoinonatX (XCXT) X11 Algo
- Both Coinonat (CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) have the same total supply
- Both Coinonat ( CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) will continue to exist.
- You can chose to go for both or either of the two
- To get CoinonatX (XCXT) you must already have Coinonat (CXT) for swapping
- The rate of swapping will be 1:1
- There will be maximum of 7 days swapping period
- We can suspend swapping if we are able to swap up to 85% of the existing Coinonat supply in circulation
- Both cryotocoin will use same twitter handle for announcement
- The website for CoinonatX which is www.coinonatx.org will be created soon
- Swapping starts Monday 7,2PM UTC ,August 2017.
- Before the start of swapping,we will release wallets and steps to follow in the swapping.
Maybe we will swap to cxtx and after cxt can pump more then new coin
What is the sense, why will exist both coin?
I think it is better an airdrop like btc/bch or total swap and after remove cxt
Activity: 155
CXT Keep on the exchange or a local wallet for exchange on XCXT ?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Minning starts q4?  Boring
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
 Is it possible to mine with GPU?
Activity: 112
I say Hello :)
===========
>- We now have two sets of Coinonat, Coinonat(CXT) NIST5 Algo and CoinonatX (XCXT) X11 Algo
>- Both Coinonat (CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) have the same total supply
>- Both Coinonat ( CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) will continue to exist.
>- You can chose to go for both or either of the two
>- To get CoinonatX (XCXT) you must already have Coinonat (CXT) for swapping
>- The rate of swapping will be 1:1
>- There will be maximum of 7 days swapping period
>- We can suspend swapping if we are able to swap up to 85% of the existing Coinonat supply in circulation
>- Both cryotocoin will use same twitter handle for announcement
>- The website for CoinonatX which is www.coinonatx.org will be created soon
>- Swapping starts Monday 7,2PM UTC ,August 2017.
>- Before the start of swapping,we will release wallets and steps to follow in the swapping.
===========

I can not understand sentence because English is not fluent. . . Huh Huh Huh
Could you tell us how it is written?

Coinonat, CoinonatX and the swapping

- We now have two sets of Coinonat, Coinonat(CXT) NIST5 Algo and CoinonatX (XCXT) X11 Algo
- Both Coinonat (CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) have the same total supply
- Both Coinonat ( CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) will continue to exist.
- You can chose to go for both or either of the two
- To get CoinonatX (XCXT) you must already have Coinonat (CXT) for swapping
- The rate of swapping will be 1:1
- There will be maximum of 7 days swapping period
- We can suspend swapping if we are able to swap up to 85% of the existing Coinonat supply in circulation
- Both cryotocoin will use same twitter handle for announcement
- The website for CoinonatX which is www.coinonatx.org will be created soon
- Swapping starts Monday 7,2PM UTC ,August 2017.
- Before the start of swapping,we will release wallets and steps to follow in the swapping.
Activity: 90
i love it this is everything id hoped for! so glad i bought a bag of cheap coinonat, only suggestion may be a rename?! the name is kind of a tongue breaker imo, maybe simplify it? coinex or coinat or sth ;Cheesy

so i guess the existing coins will be swapped? may i ask where?

also a question i always had, whats up with the "maximum stake age" how does it affect the user?

why does it say mn reward 50% and then yearly roi 75%?!

I like that CoinX
Activity: 392
i love it this is everything id hoped for! so glad i bought a bag of cheap coinonat, only suggestion may be a rename?! the name is kind of a tongue breaker imo, maybe simplify it? coinex or coinat or sth ;Cheesy

so i guess the existing coins will be swapped? may i ask where?

also a question i always had, whats up with the "maximum stake age" how does it affect the user?

why does it say mn reward 50% and then yearly roi 75%?!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
This ummm... what?  why?

Why on earth would you want to move TO X11, when it's on the cusp of ASIC domination?

Also, why wpuld there JUST be a statement saying original Coinonat was 70% done with MN codebase?

This reminds me of AMMO rewards trying to pull a second ICO a month after their first because the "devs" didn't get rich enough the first time around.

He had already explained this long time ago, you can read about it in the whitepaper. Instead of being so negative give this a chance, we might have something really good here.

There is no whitepaper here, just a big graphic, unless I missed the link.

I checked the ORIGINAL whitepaper and it only talks up using nist5 and QT (and is rather copypasta even in reference to those) with NO mention of a relaunch or benefit to it.

I've also regularly checked the original Coinonat thread for a few months and don't recall seeing this ever brought up.

If i'm missing something, please point me to it, otherwise this smells to high hell of unnecessary PnD hype development from what I've seen on past now-dead projects.
Dev, you should note that if there is going to be more XCXT supply than CXT, you must give more XCXT on the swapping to current holders because you will devaluate our BTC price. In order for our BTC value to remain the same you would have to release the same amount of XCXT than CXT. By not doing so, we would be receiving less than our current worth and you would have to increase the swapping rate to 2:1 or 3:1 depending on the supply difference. Please note this because it wouldn't be fair to us people who bought CXT and receive an equal amount of XCXT but with a lesser BTC worth.
Activity: 147
Is it a listed coin?It's a change of DEV or there's a new thread, which is a bit interesting.There appears to be a major update. Cheesy
This ummm... what?  why?

Why on earth would you want to move TO X11, when it's on the cusp of ASIC domination?

Also, why wpuld there JUST be a statement saying original Coinonat was 70% done with MN codebase?

This reminds me of AMMO rewards trying to pull a second ICO a month after their first because the "devs" didn't get rich enough the first time around.

He had already explained this long time ago, you can read about it in the whitepaper. Instead of being so negative give this a chance, we might have something really good here.
Excuse me dev, when is the new coinonat being introduced ? I currently hold a lot of coiononat, how will i be able to swap for coinonat X ? Could you please share some more details ? Thank you !

Details will come in less than 24 hours.

Thanks man ! Hope you nail it this time and coinonat is the next chaincoion. Without the epic crash of course lol.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
This ummm... what?  why?

Excuse me dev, when is the new coinonat being introduced ? I currently hold a lot of coiononat, how will i be able to swap for coinonat X ? Could you please share some more details ? Thank you !

Details will come in less than 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: