Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 5. (Read 121081 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
How much of that 300+ billion is sitting on the exchanges ?

What will happen to all that stake ? 7+ days ... Huh

I think secretly you are a fan of Col  Tongue

All the coins continue staking when they bring it back online, I'm also getting some staking wallets made
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
How much of that 300+ billion is sitting on the exchanges ?

What will happen to all that stake ? 7+ days ... Huh

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
[22:44:09] Bit John: were doing what we can but we need you guys to fix the coin hehe
[22:45:38] Bitcoin!: got it! Bit John

Is there an ETA?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
why cryptsy remove col???  my col on cryptsy is disappear... Huh
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Hi

It appears there is a lot of ColossusCoins not showing in my balance, but rather in the "Stake" line.
There is several hundred millions there. I can post a screenshot of that.

Please can someone tell me if i can spend them ?
How to "unlock" these coins ?

Thanks a lot.

Yes post a screen shot please

Hello

I believe I hit a POS block, this is why they weren't available to spend, but it was a whole chunk who was not available to spending..
However it's fine now, they're spendable.
Many thanks for your help. Smiley
legendary
Some news from Bit John by "bitcoin!"

[22:39:03] Bit John: we will likely try to get it back up again for just the reasons your talking about
[22:39:09] Bit John: but they reallllly need to fix it
[22:40:09] Bitcoin!: yap im part of the dev team were trying to work it out, but if you dont want to trade at least let us move the coins!
[22:41:25] Bit John: your missing the point
[22:41:46] Bit John: if we send into forks and have a ton of reversals etc
[22:41:57] Bit John: people lose coin and its a nightmare to track them
[22:42:23] Bit John: so when we think we have it stable we will bring it up no different than any other coin we suspend for the same reasons
[22:42:36] Bitcoin!: Ok i get it!
[22:44:09] Bit John: were doing what we can but we need you guys to fix the coin hehe
[22:45:38] Bitcoin!: got it! Bit John
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.
@Crestington
these pics are great Smiley thank you for sharing! made me lolZ Grin

my post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5001893

to get back to #No40 on coinmarketcap! (US$ 714,913  Market Cap)

edit: currently #No88 ? ? ? ? (stale datapoints)

Criteria for a coin to be added:

Must be a cryptocurrency
    Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
    Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far)

Notes:

Updated every 5 minutes.
    Marketcap = Price x Total Supply
    Prices are calculated by averaging the prices at the major exchanges weighted by volume.
    Coins with stale datapoints (more than 6 hours old) will be shown at the bottom with question marks, and will be de-listed after 7 days.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinmarketcapcom-market-cap-rankings-of-all-cryptocurrencies-199685
legendary
@ mouseman

LOLz ..
Activity: 257
legendary
Here is a copy of a message i got from Ghold concerning coins he withdrew from cryptsy

Hello,
This reply I get from Cryptsy on 6-2-2014:
We have recently run some scans on our wallets which may have fixed your issue. If you have your coins there is no need to respond to this ticket it will close on its own. IF you still do not have them please reply so I can continue to work your issue.
BitJohn
Operations Manager
[email protected]
Tradekey: c66b821fccac75687ce5dff421c9852d67a8205b
Cryptsy Wiki: wiki.cryptsy.com

Than they reply this on 6-2-2014 later:
Hello Peter,
COL is still having issues with its block chain. IT is possible it will be suspended until COL developers come up with a solution.
BitJohn
Operations Manager
[email protected]
Cryptsy Wiki http://wiki.cryptsy.com/
Tradekey: c66b821fccac75687ce5dff421c9852d67a8205b
I am waiting now from 19 december for my coins? What happen next?

This email I send to them:
 The issue is still not solved. Were are my coins, how long do I have to wait?? I withdraw my coins on 19 december 2013, how long will it take, do you want me to take other steps??
The issue never resolved how can you say like this. The coins never arrived to my wallet!
Why it never came to my wallet?
On Mon, Jan 6 at 7:29 PM , Peter<[email protected]> wrote: Hi,
I see the COL market is open again. I do not see my coins on the Cryptsy balance. The coins are not in my wallet either. Please send them to my wallet.
The colossus coins 100.000.000 never came to my desktop wallet 23hFuVGSfwLFDb423Gx6fPCTKqTJ62CViJ .
Withdrawals
Currency    Send to Address    Amount    Conf    Request Date
ColossusCoin    23hFuVGSfwLFDb423Gx6fPCTKqTJ62CViJ    100000000.00000000 COL    Yes    2013-12-19 03:31:50
Processed    TrxID: 6d20ba54fb38091fe60660591be138000173edaff83a2d6a4ae9972a2e60129e @ 2013-12-19 09:30:16

Peter
legendary
Hi

It appears there is a lot of ColossusCoins not showing in my balance, but rather in the "Stake" line.

Thanks a lot.

Yes post a screen shot please
Activity: 266
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
Activity: 266
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
Hi

Thanks a lot.

my wallet has the same problem with you,but now is ok, what about yours ?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
got some @cryptsy.
cannot trade them, cannot see them in the total.
Got a ticket on  this.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Hi

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Any word from Cryptsy when we can access our COL? I'd like to get mine out of there if they're gonna constantly go down all the time and I can't even send it to my wallet.
legendary

Yes, you are definitely on target here with several of the goals/priorities you have outlines in this and other posts.

Thank you, I have already contacted several coders to help in rebuilding the code and Sudo23 and others have been searching for coders as well. This project is a big challange, going in with a grand idea and having to learn code as I go but thats just my whole approach to life in general.

Last March I came back to Canada after spending 4.5 years backpacking around Australia and New Zealand. I worked for a year before going and saved up 5k and got a 1 year working holiday visa in Australia. While in Aus I did 3 months of farm work for a second year visa and when that was up I did a 1 year working holiday in New Zealand. After my 1 year in New Zealand I came back to Australia to go through sponsorship to help manage a retail and catering business doing donuts. I'm sure you are going to laugh but I helped design and run a full production kitchen that fed to 3 others stalls at the Royal Melbourne Show for 3 years running and the last year we won best caterer. The owner had all these plans for a large scale production facility but would never put time into his own retail business and wouldn't pay me more to let me manage all product and costs so I ended up leaving back to Canada and he stiffed both me and my girlfriend our last pay. I now work first to Saute' at one of the best restaurants in Vancouver where everything is made from fresh and all product and costs are managed religiously.

I have some interesting stories from my time in Australia and New Zealand. I have the most experience working in restaurants but other notable jobs I did was door to door sales, Peddle Cabs (biking fat people around Melbourne), various types of farm work in 47' heat, a bunch of catering events, Carnival operator, cooking in a bunch of restaurants, promotional work and probably missing a few things too.

This is probably against my better judgement but here are a few of my most outlandish photos from my trip in no particular order, just a few Lolz for your day.

Activity: 257

yestaday,i sync my wallet already ,only the blockchain. but when i put the wallet dat into ,the client can not show the correct number of my coins.the recent transactions can show and is right.why the stake and balance show wrong?

I think it's a result of the cryptsy wallet being taken offline for maintenance. Lots of shares being held in cryptsy so with proof of stake the staking moves the chain and to take 30-40% offline, it slows down the chain.

I always wondered where BigVern sell the PoS mined coins. Do they go to Coinedup, or dump it on their own market? Cheesy

I start to fear that these long maintenances are possibly bad for business.
I still have an open oder on Cryptsy, yet it has been days since I saw any movement around the coin. Not everybody is this patient.

I don’t know what Cryptsy does with all the extra coins, I would imagine they would sell them back on their own system since they would get extra fees from trade by doing so. This downtime costs Cryptsy money in trade fees and limits us from providing updates so no one wins. I would like to get some coding done soon to provide more stability to stop this downtime. I think we can re-enable Pow with a 0 coin reward and set up a central checkpoint server. What do you guys think? Colossuscoin is small so we can change any of the parameters as long as it's beneficial to everyone.

I have been scouring through the forums for all the best features and techniques for making the changes happen smoothly but most alts are all hype and only have a couple good points. I don't really want much hype right now other than to help make the costs cheaper.

Yes, you are definitely on target here with several of the goals/priorities you have outlines in this and other posts.
legendary

yestaday,i sync my wallet already ,only the blockchain. but when i put the wallet dat into ,the client can not show the correct number of my coins.the recent transactions can show and is right.why the stake and balance show wrong?

I think it's a result of the cryptsy wallet being taken offline for maintenance. Lots of shares being held in cryptsy so with proof of stake the staking moves the chain and to take 30-40% offline, it slows down the chain.

I always wondered where BigVern sell the PoS mined coins. Do they go to Coinedup, or dump it on their own market? Cheesy

I start to fear that these long maintenances are possibly bad for business.
I still have an open oder on Cryptsy, yet it has been days since I saw any movement around the coin. Not everybody is this patient.

I don’t know what Cryptsy does with all the extra coins, I would imagine they would sell them back on their own system since they would get extra fees from trade by doing so. This downtime costs Cryptsy money in trade fees and limits us from providing updates so no one wins. I would like to get some coding done soon to provide more stability to stop this downtime. I think we can re-enable Pow with a 0 coin reward and set up a central checkpoint server. What do you guys think? Colossuscoin is small so we can change any of the parameters as long as it's beneficial to everyone.

I have been scouring through the forums for all the best features and techniques for making the changes happen smoothly but most alts are all hype and only have a couple good points. I don't really want much hype right now other than to help make the costs cheaper.
legendary
How much of COL is really there ?

Are they making a killing off the PoS ?
Pages:
Jump to: