Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 6. (Read 121081 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
 yestaday,i sync my wallet already ,only the blockchain. but when i put the wallet dat into ,the client can not show the correct number of my coins.the recent transactions can show and is right.why the stake and balance show wrong?

I think it's a result of the cryptsy wallet being taken offline for maintenance. Lots of shares being held in cryptsy so with proof of stake the staking moves the chain and to take 30-40% offline, it slows down the chain.

I always wondered where BigVern sell the PoS mined coins. Do they go to Coinedup, or dump it on their own market? Cheesy

I start to fear that these long maintenances are possibly bad for business.
I still have an open oder on Cryptsy, yet it has been days since I saw any movement around the coin. Not everybody is this patient.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
  yestaday,i sync my wallet already ,only the blockchain. but when i put the wallet dat into ,the client can not show the correct number of my coins.the recent transactions can show and is right.why the stake and balance show wrong?

I think it's a result of the cryptsy wallet being taken offline for maintenance. Lots of shares being held in cryptsy so with proof of stake the staking moves the chain and to take 30-40% offline, it slows down the chain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
legendary
Crestington, stay the course boss. You, Sudo and others here and on the forum/elsewhere are just starting to bring all the work to fruition. Very much like what has happened to Fedoracoin as they have effectively rekindled the flame and interest as a whole in that cryptocurrency in the last few weeks. Unequivicolly with people like you staying the course, we will continue to add additional movers and shakers to the development, marketability of the coin and an overall acceptance/use of Colossuscoin over the coming months +. Big sacrifices can = big rewards.  I'm confident that there will be plenty of investors and team members that come on boars along the way one at a time that wish they had been apart of the coin at this early and positively pivoting stage!

I appreciate the support, the whole community has grown so much over the last month and is coming together very well. I knew there were technical issues when I signed on so alot of preperations have been made before really going public. The advantage is that with enough community support along with the current investors becoming involved early on, all changes can be agreed upon and implemented much quicker. Colossuscoin is worth around 790k usd at current market value so that means that if a majority of shareholders become involved, the cost for an overhaul becomes less per person. I estimate that to build a custom blockchain and have it swapped over smoothly will cost in the neighborhood of 5-7k USD, which is completely achievable.

I think that by collecting fees through transactions is a good way to go as people only ever pay fees on coins being sent while gaining interest on all the rest of the coins and get paid a portion of those fees on top, cost is spread evenly throughout the foundation.

Plans are even more far reaching than just a new blockchain, just the ability to change the system means any idea is possible so if someone comes up with a better solution and everyone wants it, that change can happen.

Some ideas floating around are a multi-wallet and voting system for the development fund with an open and viewable ledger at any time, customizable wallet security with higher than bank level protection, cold storage for coins, balance tracking, internet gateways, bittorrent features, streaming of the blockchain etc.
legendary
Help Colossuscoin get to the MOON!

We are looking for Donations to help support the development of Colossuscoin for the betterment of all investors. 100% of all donations received will go to several BIG projects

-NEW client with improved security features designed by the members of the Colossuscoin Community.
-NEW Blockchain with an improved fee structure that pays better interest on investment, faster transaction times, and Development Fund built into the Blockchain.

The swap of current coins could occur by re-enabling POW at 0 coins and setting up a central checkpoint server which would further strengthen stability during crossover. The Colossuscoin float is traded 1-1 for coins on the new Blockchain, whatever cannot be traded over are coins that have previously been lost. With a central funding measure built in, we can reimburse lost coins to owners throughout the swap and once the swap is complete, a large portion of coins can be paid to all investors and those supporting the foundation.
All feature and fee changes to the Blockchain are decided on by the entire community and everyone has their say.

All donations help create a brighter future, no matter how small

BTC,LTC, COL Adresses and Address Ledgers:
Bitcoin Donation Address: 1PaU2cao6qN7odXjCqHEoSLs4NEpw3JtNU

(BTC Address Ledger: https://blockchain.info/address/1PaU2cao6qN7odXjCqHEoSLs4NEpw3JtNU)
Litecoin Donation Address: LWD421APXW3ZRzem7HbYAD35a54JW3iy3e
(LTC Address Ledger: http://block-explorer.com/address/LWD421APXW3ZRzem7HbYAD35a54JW3iy3e)
Colossuscoin Donation Address: 22wP7kdGCcCKmjSWZBNWauyHiK6KLH
(COL Address Ledger: https://coinplorer.com/COL/Addresses/22wP7kdGCcCKmjSWZBNWauyHiK6KLH)

More: ColossusCoin Foundation

If you would like to be a part of Colossuscoin
Join our forums at http://colossuscointalk.org
Become a Promoter at http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=301.15
legendary
aaand its gone again.

Strange, I'd be interested to understand why it seems to just be Cryptsy having these problems, these things aren't good for anyone.
legendary
Colossuscoin Development Team
:
where i can join the icq and talk with the investor?

You can join the forums at http://www.colossuscointalk.org/ and leave us a message or you can become part of the Marketing and Promotion Team http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=301.15
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
aaand its gone again.
persistence
legendary
Great, I was worried about the Blockchain possibly getting forked due to the large amount that is held on Cryptsy.

I sent some coins to "Bitcoin!" while the Cryptsy wallet was down and all transactions took a few hours to confirm but all went through. I think what happened was Cryptsys trade api had an accounting bug so their failsafe was triggered which halted trade while they varified all transactions and taking a good majority of Col offline slowed down the Blockchain transactions. All worked smoothly, wallets are synced, transactions all went through and are confirmed, Col is back trading and all transactions are back to their normal speed.
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
COL is back online now on Cryptsy.com

**The Colossus Wallet on Cryptsy.com is in maintenance and will be back shortly**
Together we can achieve unimaginable goals!

COLonise the Moon!
The maintenance was continued on cryptsy.

Its time to Donate to the Development Foundation to build a NEW IMPROVED ColossusCoin Client as soon as possible!

Please Donate to our ColossusCoin Development Wallet now . The collected funds will be implemented in the Development of a new ColossusCoin Client.
All investors and future investors will profit from it.

BTC,LTC, COL Adresses and Address Ledgers:
Bitcoin Donation Address: 1PaU2cao6qN7odXjCqHEoSLs4NEpw3JtNU

(BTC Address Ledger: https://blockchain.info/address/1PaU2cao6qN7odXjCqHEoSLs4NEpw3JtNU)
Litecoin Donation Address: LWD421APXW3ZRzem7HbYAD35a54JW3iy3e
(LTC Address Ledger: http://block-explorer.com/address/LWD421APXW3ZRzem7HbYAD35a54JW3iy3e)
Colossuscoin Donation Address: 22wP7kdGCcCKmjSWZBNWauyHiK6KLH
(COL Address Ledger: https://coinplorer.com/COL/Addresses/22wP7kdGCcCKmjSWZBNWauyHiK6KLH)

More: ColossusCoin Foundation

Please donate a few bucks. Thank you

If you are interested in seeking non-financial support, then please fill in the contact form so that one of
the ColossusCoin Foundation members can contact you.

Best, Sudo23
Activity: 257
Crestington, stay the course boss. You, Sudo and others here and on the forum/elsewhere are just starting to bring all the work to fruition. Very much like what has happened to Fedoracoin as they have effectively rekindled the flame and interest as a whole in that cryptocurrency in the last few weeks. Unequivicolly with people like you staying the course, we will continue to add additional movers and shakers to the development, marketability of the coin and an overall acceptance/use of Colossuscoin over the coming months +. Big sacrifices can = big rewards.  I'm confident that there will be plenty of investors and team members that come on boars along the way one at a time that wish they had been apart of the coin at this early and positively pivoting stage!
Activity: 257
There will be a Huge overhead for COLOSSUS POS Rewards.
0.5% every 15 days, 1.0% monthly and 12.0% a year
I will create a graph later on in order to better illustrate it.

Thank you Sudo, I for one would love to see this graph and further explanation how this is all paid out/works.
legendary
   if the colcoin technical team has a lot of money or ltc, xpm else,can speed up the price of col multiple of 10000,then  every one  all over the  world will know, ow col coin is a big and great coin!!!
    so i mean that the team should need much money,or Cooperate with company which has much money...
this is my suggestion.

Everyone who is part of the Development Team, doesn't own much crypto in general. Spending that much in that way is called a pump and dump and that money would be better spent on development projects.

The Development Fund and marketing fund currently has around 80 million Col total. The only donations in the donation fund has ever really come from Sudo23, Crypto and I in the 2 months it has been around. The only money spent so far from donations has been around 2 million Col for some marketing about a week ago.

I own about 1.2 Btc total of Crypto and the Development Team also don't own much in Crypto but everyone works hard on developing the foundation. The changes we want to do would likely cost around 5-7k usd and if we paid for it out of our own pockets,  it means we are paying hundreds of usd each for the months of time we spend developing the foundation.

I work a regular job as a chef at one of best restaurants in Vancouver and get paid like $15-16 an hour and my spare time goes to developing the Colossuscoin Foundation. So far for 2 months of work I have paid about $70 or 5%-7% of all the money I own in making the foundation better for everyone.

I have set up the Dev team, compiled and researched all issues, worked on developing a new blockchain, searched for software developers through Bitcointalk and locally through bitcoin co-ops in  -10 weather and just get knocked down at every step of the way.

If we had 10k Ltc to spend on developing, I would be working side by side with developers on a full rebuild but that just isn't the case.

I really am truly ready to just throw in the towel because for the couple months I have worked on it, it has only served to cause negative impact on my own quality of life.
Colossuscoin Development Team
:
where i can join the icq and talk with the investor?
    if the colcoin technical team has a lot of money or ltc, xpm else,can speed up the price of col multiple of 10000,then  every one  all over the  world will know col coin is a big and great coin!!!
    so i mean that the team should need much money,or Cooperate with company which has much money...
this is my suggestion.
legendary
I think the problem is that crypsy holds a large balance in their wallet and so they can 51% many coins and so if their system goes down due to their fruad protection, they have the ability to fork the blockchain to roll back transactions which also gets transactions sent on a bad fork so people lose coins. A few people lost coins when it was done in early January.....

There doesn't seem to be problems elsewhere, I think that also having a good majority just in Cryptsy slows down the rest of the network if they take their wallet offline because there isn't all the extra support of their system. I'm not blaming Cryptsy because they need to have an anti-fraud system, just saying it might be better to throw support around to different places

Muddafudda gave the checkpoint server keys to Sudo for free so I think we could just fork the blockchain to re-enable POW at 0 coins to support the network once cryptsy comes back online.
Pages:
Jump to: