Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 8. (Read 121081 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

We created the marketing and promotion boards the other day because development was getting too large. I think forum management is key in building a foundation. Development is only one month old, marketing section was only put in a couple days ago.
legendary
Tried to mine this coin, but got all rejects. What am I doing wrong? Is it because it is PoS and I have zero coins in the wallet? Where can I get coins then?

Yes, you can only mine Col by having coins in your wallet, best place it buy coins is on Cryptsy.

I've asked multiple times in this thread if the PoS was working. Nobody responded. Finally got my wallet connected and started receiving my PoS coins. All unconfirmed though.

Fantastic community support.  Roll Eyes

Stop being sooo negative. Tongue

Trust the forum noobs else they will smite you !

Grin

Copy n paste coin see... copy n paste coin do. Wink

Graincoin has the same problem.

Wow, graincoin is way over valued. I think if you want to buy graincoin you should dump and buy back in a month. Same thing happens to every coin when it starts out, like a great darwinian test.

Until graincoins forums pick up I can't see how it will continue higher, they've had 10 posts this month.  I thought Col wasn't moving fast enough with 820 posts and 177 new members so far this month lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
ask a question,when minting,should i open the wallet client all day and night? how many coins i can get from pos?
the more coins in my wallet,the more coins i can get ?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Tried to mine this coin, but got all rejects. What am I doing wrong? Is it because it is PoS and I have zero coins in the wallet? Where can I get coins then?

Yes, you can only mine Col by having coins in your wallet, best place it buy coins is on Cryptsy.

I've asked multiple times in this thread if the PoS was working. Nobody responded. Finally got my wallet connected and started receiving my PoS coins. All unconfirmed though.

Fantastic community support.  Roll Eyes

Grin

Copy n paste coin see... copy n paste coin do. Wink

Graincoin has the same problem.

thank you for your reply...
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
An easy way to unlock an encrypted wallet is to go into your wallet help/debug window. Then console.
Type:
walletpassphrase YOURPASSWORD 9999999 true

That will unlock your wallet for 9,999,999 seconds or about 115 days. You can unlock it for shorter periods of time as well. Just enter the amount of time in seconds

COL is in 100% Proof-of-Stake Stage

That basically means the only way to get Colossuscoin now is by minting (owning coins and leaving them in your wallet to "mint" new coins)

can anyone  tell me how to mine pos?  i have some colcoins  in my wallet,and it is locked.when i open the client,and  it says:mining suspend due to the locked wallet.
   who can tell  me the steps of mining  pos coin...

These parameters are up to date

There will be a Huge overhead for COLOSSUS POS Rewards.
0.5% every 15 days, 1.0% monthly and 12.0% a year
I will create a graph later on in order to better illustrate it.
  • 312,7 Billion ColossusCoins are in circulation (~56,85% right now)
  • PoS works -but limited. There are issues at the moment due to ~1/4 get confirmed.
    We are working on that issues. It will be fixed in upcoming update
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
So, what's the correct actual PoS reward then? The first post seems to be outdated. (That's where I found the info about the 0.1% TX fee.)
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Fantastic community support.  Roll Eyes

Grin
   can anyone  tell me how to mine pos?  i have some colcoins  in my wallet,and it is locked.when i open the client,and  it says:mining suspend due to the locked wallet.
   who can tell  me the steps of mining  pos coin...
legendary
Proof of Stake 0.5%, 15 days/30 Max Weight

Is the POS reward 0.5% / blocks or / 15-30 days?

I bought some (~2.3B) on Cryptsy but I am not sure how long I want to keep it, so if POS is 0.5% / 15days then TX fees (Cryptsy->Wallet->Cryptsy) can possibly eat up most of the POS reward for me.

Tx fees are 0.01 Col per transfer so unless you are making 10,000 transfers an hour it wouldn't eat it up.

I thought it's 0.1% / transactions, 0.01 is nothing. Tongue

We want to change the fee system to 0.05% on transfers and have it pay into the development fund to pay for extra wallet security, updated blockchain etc.

I bought some (~2.3B) on Cryptsy but I am not sure how long I want to keep it, so if POS is 0.5% / 15days then TX fees (Cryptsy->Wallet->Cryptsy) can possibly eat up most of the POS reward for me.

Tx fees are 0.01 Col per transfer so unless you are making 10,000 transfers an hour it wouldn't eat it up.

I thought it's 0.1% / transactions, 0.01 is nothing. Tongue
legendary

I think you start getting paid out after your coins have matured 15 days so every time you keep moving your resetting the POS rewards.

The point of PoS is to let it mature. Not dump it.  Tongue

I said I am not sure how long I want to keep it. And PoS won't effectively motivate me to keep my coins if I have no idea how to calculate the PoS reward (I don't even have a rough estimate).
So, why exactly did you feel my question deserves the answer you gave? (By the way, I guess we ran into each other a few times by now, and we often dumped the same coins. Grin)
Activity: 532

The point of PoS is to let it mature. Not dump it.  Tongue
Activity: 768

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

How many do I need if I want to mine? Is there any formula?
legendary
We now have over 50 million Col slated for marketing and promotion.

you can view the balance anytime at https://coinplorer.com/COL/Addresses/29sRzJig5Q8x1NhEvHigvAZmDrCHaJrvsW
Activity: 532

Fantastic community support.  Roll Eyes
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: