Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 9. (Read 121081 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Tried to mine this coin, but got all rejects. What am I doing wrong? Is it because it is PoS and I have zero coins in the wallet? Where can I get coins then?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What about the reparation fund ?

Mighty generous of you donating your interest.

How much would have those lost BILLIONS earned by now ?

Cool story, bro.
Now could you just take your negative attitude somewhere else and not keep posting stuff like this here.
What happened long ago between you and the creator of this coin is of no interest.
This coin has a new dev team, a new community, so I don't really see why you would keep coming here with your posts.

Just post your stuff somewhere else, or better yet, stop entirely.
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

We all paid real money for our shares and are working on ways to get people the coins back they lost. I got hacked when I first started trading crypto and lost 13.5 BTC, is it within the exchanges right to repay me because I was careless? No

As I said before, we are working towards ways of recovering all lost coins and creating self funding measures in which funds can be used to give back to those who have lost coins early on. People lost coins because the original developer hardforked the blockchain fairly often and so people sent coins on bad forks. I bought my shares as well as Sudo and everyone else and just because we are working to make the foundation the foundation better, does not give us any right to pay for what people lost out of our own pockets. We are using our personal money to redevelop the foundation financially so that everyone benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

legendary
33 new people added to the Marketing and Promotion Team today and all those who signed up have been paid. We are extending the 50k Col welcome bonus for promoters past the original 2 Million. We have also set up ICQ so that everyone can keep in contact with everyone from Colossuscoin.

We have created a Marketing Fund wallet and moved the Development Fund wallet to Cryptsy for better security.

25 million Col has been added today to the Marketing Fund, 20 Million has been added by Sudo23, and 5 Million added by me. The Marketing Fund will be used to pay all promoters through contests and giveaways.
legendary
We are setting up the marketing team and marketing wallet right now.

We will be fundraising for multiple wallet updates within the next couple days.

I met with a project manager of a local software development team through a bitcoin co-op yesterday so will see what their skill set is and how much experience they have with proof of stake but they may be able to just help with beefing up security and features of the Col wallet while we wait for Mullick to finish with ADT.

Zackclark70 has been working with Mullick and said the TX fees are blocking the staking, as for long sync times I think that has begun to get faster as more people use the wallet. Getting work done on POS is something I'd like Mullick to do as I know it would be done proper but we can improve the wallet in other ways that doesn't require altering POS.

Good to have multiple avenues.

Edit: I keep my coins on Cryptsy with high multi-factor security and transfer to the Col Wallet when I want to make lots of small transactions, transactions are received in a few minutes.
Activity: 14
this looks strong, we could see this rise heavily
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Our IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net #colossuscoin

you mean the whole 550billion are in circulation right now

• 312,7 Billion ColossusCoins are in circulation (~56,85% right now)
  • PoS works -but limited. There are issues at the moment due to ~1/4 get confirmed.
    We are working on that issues. It will be fixed in upcoming update

Any tentatative dates for the update?
I still cant synchronise my blockchain and is aiting for the new wallet to give it a try.
Hope the next release fix the wallet issues for good.
Once that is fixed, this coin will move into new places Grin
legendary
We have been searching for a great way to better connect everyone in the foundation and it is confirmed we will be using ICQ.

http://www.icq.com/

The kiwi irc  worked OK on my mobile but I would get disconnected and people can change their usernames at any time.

ICQ can be used with pc, Mac, Linux and all mobile devices. It's free,  you register with an email address and can connect through any medium by adding a persons ICQ number. You can also choose how much or little information you share, you don't have to connect a mobile number and can even play games with each other.

We are also adding everyone to the Marketing team and creating a new foundation wallet specifically for marketing so we can separate funds that are for development and funds used for promotion.

Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
There will be a Huge overhead for COLOSSUS POS Rewards.
0.5% every 15 days, 1.0% monthly and 12.0% a year
I will create a graph later on in order to better illustrate it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Our IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net #colossuscoin

• PoS works -but limited. There are issues at the moment due to ~1/4 get confirmed.

Glad to hear it. I have quite a few coins. It'd be great to see them generating some PoS.  Smiley
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
how much would the PoS earn me a day when i have around 20M COL ?

Seems nobody can answer even a simple question on this for me. I don't even think the PoS even works anymore. If all coins have been distributed, that's it.
Activity: 266
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
哪位中国朋友或懂中文的朋友教我一下,如果我的col钱包有加密了,如何进行pos挖矿。。。

请教各位,谢谢了!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
how much would the PoS earn me a day when i have around 20M COL ?
Activity: 56
does anyone know how many coins are circulating right now

all of them
does anyone know how many coins are circulating right now
Nevermind, it descovered full chain finally
Downloaded wallet from https://github.com/muddafudda/Infinitecoin-V2, added nodes:
addnode=54.252.196.5
addnode=120.145.198.31
addnode=54.221.200.186

It is syncing now and loading 242800 blocks. But in all colossus block explorers are showing current height is >398K

What am I doing wrong? Am I on wrong branch?
What are proper nodes then?
Pages:
Jump to: