Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 7. (Read 121081 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
mudderfudder has threatened to blackmail people, hoping that I will be pressured into dropping my scam accusation(s) against him.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/time-to-expose-the-liars-cheaters-and-scammers-429914

And.. wtf is up with everyone eating popcorn ?

Roll Eyes

I just thought it was entertaining, forum drama is pretty funny. I looked through some old posts where mudderfudda had originally called Col "infinitecoin V2" and it looked like everyone was having a meltdown.

I honestly don't care about whatever accusations are going on but I did care when it felt like you were trying to drag us down over it when we are in the middle of building an improved blockchain.

I think your an alright guy and your welcome to post here as much as you want, it all helps getting noticed and whatever your input is also taken in. I haven't forgotten about people who have lost coins a while back and by helping them get their coins back, it builds a stronger reputation so everyone's investment is worth more.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
mudderfudder has threatened to blackmail people, hoping that I will be pressured into dropping my scam accusation(s) against him.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/time-to-expose-the-liars-cheaters-and-scammers-429914

And.. wtf is up with everyone eating popcorn ?

Roll Eyes

legendary
Cryptsy pulled Col down for maintenance last month but gave no update so I appreciate that they did so this time. I wouldn't be sending transactions out of the wallet at this time until cryptsy has come back online and you have synced.

I recommend keeping your wallet active and syncing with the network but wait until cryptsy has the wallet back online to test out transactions.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
**The Colossus Wallet on Cryptsy.com is in maintenance and will be back shortly**
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yeah mine came back but now COL/LTC dissapeared again!
Activity: 47
back as well!
Activity: 57
My COL are back, what about yours? Are they back? How is this going to affect the market?
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
fuh Smiley

becose i got tons of it too
Activity: 492
Yes COL is temporarily removed from cryptsy. It is not the first time and this happens with most coins, it will return shortly. No coins are lost.
Activity: 47
COL/LTC just poofed from Cryptsy. So did my COL balance Sad All 16 million of it.

Same here..  Sad

Unfortunately, likewise... however I'm confident on BigVern
Activity: 57
COL/LTC just poofed from Cryptsy. So did my COL balance Sad All 16 million of it.

Same here..  Sad
Activity: 56
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Colossuscoin has been listed on Coinmarketcap http://www.coinmarketcap.com/

Perfect!!! Good to see that  Smiley Smiley
legendary
Colossuscoin has been listed on Coinmarketcap http://www.coinmarketcap.com/

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Colossuscoin = MINING POOLS ?
legendary
syncing is so slowly?
why?

Syncing is slow because it is a large blockchain, takes a while to sync but sync times have been continually improving as more people have started using the wallet.
legendary
Tried to mine this coin, but got all rejects. What am I doing wrong? Is it because it is PoS and I have zero coins in the wallet? Where can I get coins then?

Yes, you can only mine Col by having coins in your wallet, best place it buy coins is on Cryptsy.

I've asked multiple times in this thread if the PoS was working. Nobody responded. Finally got my wallet connected and started receiving my PoS coins. All unconfirmed though.

Fantastic community support.  Roll Eyes

Stop being sooo negative. Tongue

Trust the forum noobs else they will smite you !

Grin

Copy n paste coin see... copy n paste coin do. Wink

Graincoin has the same problem.

Wow, graincoin is way over valued. I think if you want to buy graincoin you should dump and buy back in a month. Same thing happens to every coin when it starts out, like a great darwinian test.

Until graincoins forums pick up I can't see how it will continue higher, they've had 10 posts this month.  I thought Col wasn't moving fast enough with 820 posts and 177 new members so far this month lol

Stop trying to distract from the topic at hand. I mean.. keep avoiding the topic at hand. You're making it easier for people to see the truth. Wink

And what *truth* is that?  If you look through the thread you would see that staking does work but the TX fees are limiting the staking. I don't know what crusade you are on but you haven't given us any reason why you are coming here to continually bash Colossuscoin other than you think there is some shadow group creating copy and paste coins and you are dissatisfied about it.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Tried to mine this coin, but got all rejects. What am I doing wrong? Is it because it is PoS and I have zero coins in the wallet? Where can I get coins then?

Yes, you can only mine Col by having coins in your wallet, best place it buy coins is on Cryptsy.

I've asked multiple times in this thread if the PoS was working. Nobody responded. Finally got my wallet connected and started receiving my PoS coins. All unconfirmed though.

Fantastic community support.  Roll Eyes

Stop being sooo negative. Tongue

Trust the forum noobs else they will smite you !

Grin

Copy n paste coin see... copy n paste coin do. Wink

Graincoin has the same problem.

Wow, graincoin is way over valued. I think if you want to buy graincoin you should dump and buy back in a month. Same thing happens to every coin when it starts out, like a great darwinian test.

Until graincoins forums pick up I can't see how it will continue higher, they've had 10 posts this month.  I thought Col wasn't moving fast enough with 820 posts and 177 new members so far this month lol

Stop trying to distract from the topic at hand. I mean.. keep avoiding the topic at hand. You're making it easier for people to see the truth. Wink
Activity: 266
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
syncing is so slowly?
why?
Activity: 14
keep a eye on CENT too, trade it on cryptsy
Pages:
Jump to: