Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶COOPEX.MARKET🔶]⭐The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange⭐ - page 12. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
 I think this project can be nice addition in cryptocurrencies market to create competitive environment as competition will be tough in future once there will be more similar service providers. It will be good for customers to have multiple choices for exchange
Activity: 152
like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives. Wishing you success.
Activity: 93
 Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon
Activity: 93
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
Activity: 113
 I like trade with usdt/altcoin but most of current exchange not have as much. You should have more usdt/altcoin. In my opinion
Activity: 104
You know when someone put you money in your exchange. They need to make sure that you have a real office . So I want to know where is your headoffice?
Activity: 50
Do you plan to make investbox like yobit. I think it will attract more people.
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
Hello! In the road map it says, that your ICO will last for 4 weeks, will it be enough? When will the token distribution take place? Any plans on bounty campaign in near future?
Activity: 103
 I worry about security problems from hackers. How could you prevent it?
Activity: 112
Good news for an ICO of Cryptocurrency Exchange. Would you provide a bounty program? I hope you have it.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 3

The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange

Most exchanges take advantage of their users. We cooperate with ours. Join the revolution.

• 75% of trading fees are shared with token holders
  • Zero exchange listing fees for ERC tokens
  • 50% of ICO funds go towards marketing
  • Easy-to-use trading interface

Services

We provide an array of trading services for our customers.

Trading

Utilize our fast and responsive trading UI to exchange new tokens with major coins. We plan to move Ethereum and ERC20 tokens to a decentralized exchange in the future.

Exchange Listings

We provide exchange listing services for your favorite projects and we do not charge listing fees. Interested in listing on COOPEX? Please fill out the form here.

Token Buyback

Once a month, COOPEX will aggregate at least 75% of exchange trading fees and use them to market buy and burn COOP exchange tokens. We won't tell you until afterwards, so don't keep your sells open!

Exchange API

We provide an API for developers to build on top of our exchange (currently under development).

COINS

COOPEX offers trading pairs with many different coins and tokens. We plan to primarily list new ERC20 tokens and pair them with industry-leading coins such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash.

COOP Token

The Cooperative Exchange Token (COOP) is the COOPEX ​platform token. Every month, 75%
of COOPEX ​trading fees will be collected and used to buy back the COOP token and burn it.
The token will be bought on the actual COOPEX ​market at market price. We will not perform
any OTC trades. This token buyback program will increase the price and decrease the supply,
incentivizing exchange users to buy and hold the token.
The COOPEX ​project is committed to decentralization. We understand the security concerns
associated with running a centralized exchange. We take many steps to ensure exchange
security, but sometimes even that isn’t enough. Thus, in the future we plan on decentralizing the
Ethereum and ERC20 portion of the exchange, similar to the IDEX smart contract, and the
COOP token will be used as a base asset and for gas (fees).

INITIAL COIN OFFERING

COOPEX is launching an ICO for the COOP exchange token. The ICO is currently ongoing on the exchange. If you are interested in participating in the ICO, please log in, deposit some ETH and visit the COOP/ETH market (click on "Markets"). Throughout the ICO, the COOP market will be in a 'locked' state, meaning you cannot place any buy or sell orders. You can only buy the token for the listed ICO price. Click on the order with the "Click here" text below it and then click "Buy COOP" at the bottom to purchase your COOP tokens. The ICO will have pairs for BTC, BCH, and ETH, but the pre-ICO is only available for ETH. Currently, withdrawals for COOP are disabled, but will be enabled in the near future.

ICO Details:

The pre-ICO began on June 18, 2018. The pre-ICO will last for ten days or until 1,000,000 tokens are sold, whichever comes first. The price during the pre-ICO will be approximately $0.05/COOP. So 1 COOP = 0.0001 ETH and 1 ETH = 10,000 COOP.

The ICO
will begin on July 1, 2018. The ICO will last for one month or until 9,000,000 tokens are sold, whichever comes first. The price during the ICO will be approximately $0.10/COOP. The price in ETH, BTC, and BCH will be determined at the start of the ICO. Any tokens unsold by the end of the ICO will be burnt.

Please note that participation in the ICO and use of the exchange is limited to non-US citizens only.

Expected circulating supply: 10,000,000

Expected total supply: 12,000,000

ROAD MAP

Marketing

We believe that an exchange is only successful insofar as it is able to market and advertise
itself. The biggest exchanges are the ones that pay heavily for marketing. The COOPEX ​team
will use 50% of all ICO funds raised for long-term marketing. We are confident that our ICO
funding will give us a large enough marketing fund that we will never actually run out of it
entirely - and if we do, we plan to use our percentage of trading fees to supplement the
marketing budget.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO ASK US!

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TO DISCUSS MORE: https://t.me/coopexmarket

Pages:
Jump to: