Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 34. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am of the impression that the team isn't even around anymore or who here is taking responsibility?
for what responsibility?  What has happened? Maybe I don't know something....
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Tell me please what goods and services can I pay with these tokens? I would like to understand what is the economic role of this coin?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I am of the impression that the team isn't even around anymore or who here is taking responsibility?
Activity: 308
This is a huge market and it requires a project that will allow you to invest more conveniently and safely and at the same time spend a minimum of time. As for me, this is a great idea.
Let's see how this will work in practice, but as I understand it will be possible to make good money on this. If the price of the token quickly goes up.
Activity: 476
CoTrader main promise is that of using smart contracts to help both investors and fund managers in a way that would have been impossible before. Beyond that, it offers its services as a facilitator and a verifier to help create new opportunities for investment by adding new trusted exchanges and ICOs and making investments in traditional assets as safe as those done by smart contracts. It is not the only cryptocurrency investment fund project, though it may be the most technically inventive one. However, the CoTrader platform's ultimate success depends on two factors: the acceptance of its expertise by would-be investors and the quality of fund managers it attracts. Its beta test, as well as the buzz that it attracts within the industry, could prove crucial in that regard.
Yes here is beta version of me, too, interested in. It's cool to see what you're investing in. It'll be easier to make the right decision.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
This is a huge market and it requires a project that will allow you to invest more conveniently and safely and at the same time spend a minimum of time. As for me, this is a great idea.
Activity: 448
Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?

I'd like to start with the bounty program myself. I think this is a good way to learn the project and get your first tokens.
Activity: 218
Great project. Tell me it will work in all countries? I think this platform should be multilanguage.
Well with this I think there will be no problems. It's nice that every person will have the opportunity to become financially independent. I am ready to support such a project. Cool
Well, I'm also ready to buy a few tokens because if the team does what it says, the price will fly to the moon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
CoTrader main promise is that of using smart contracts to help both investors and fund managers in a way that would have been impossible before. Beyond that, it offers its services as a facilitator and a verifier to help create new opportunities for investment by adding new trusted exchanges and ICOs and making investments in traditional assets as safe as those done by smart contracts. It is not the only cryptocurrency investment fund project, though it may be the most technically inventive one. However, the CoTrader platform's ultimate success depends on two factors: the acceptance of its expertise by would-be investors and the quality of fund managers it attracts. Its beta test, as well as the buzz that it attracts within the industry, could prove crucial in that regard.
Activity: 322
Great project. Tell me it will work in all countries? I think this platform should be multilanguage.
Well with this I think there will be no problems. It's nice that every person will have the opportunity to become financially independent. I am ready to support such a project. Cool
Activity: 448
Very interesting idea. Will this platform be multilingual? Are you going to provide your services all over the world?
Well, why not. You need to create the maximum scope of the project. And then the price of the token will quickly fly to the moon.
Activity: 116
Activity: 322
Very interesting idea. Will this platform be multilingual? Are you going to provide your services all over the world?
I think that there will be no problems with multilingualism and I will continue to follow the developments.
Activity: 186
Tell the company is registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? I would like to know the legal side of the project.
I am very interested in what will be the interface of this project. And will the Windows client application be running?
Now it would be very important to run the alpha version. I think so investors would be able to understand how this is promising.
Great project. Say bounty company is already running? I would like to start with her. This is always a good way to study the project.
Activity: 336
I am very interested in what will be the interface of this project. And will the Windows client application be running?
I think it will be a little later. And I have no doubt that if the fees will go well then the application coverage will be maximum.
Activity: 68
Our goal is to help people realize greater financial freedom by maximizing investment returns in minimal time

This is the best I've read. If the team does everything, then this platform will have millions of users.
Yes, this idea is very close to me, like millions of other people. In fact, any person will receive tools that were previously inaccessible and this is really cool.
Well, let's see how this will work in practice. I'm glad that the demo version is already running. This speaks volumes. The team is very active and it's really cool.
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
Our goal is to help people realize greater financial freedom by maximizing investment returns in minimal time

This is the best I've read. If the team does everything, then this platform will have millions of users.
Yes, this idea is very close to me, like millions of other people. In fact, any person will receive tools that were previously inaccessible and this is really cool.
Pages:
Jump to: