Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 35. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 1
and who will choose the strategy for investment? You wrote that it will be experienced investors. Will they be full-time employees of the company?
This of course an interesting question. But the main thing for me is that it works in fact. I think this is the most important thing for the platform users
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Our goal is to help people realize greater financial freedom by maximizing investment returns in minimal time

This is the best I've read. If the team does everything, then this platform will have millions of users.
Activity: 434
and who will choose the strategy for investment? You wrote that it will be experienced investors. Will they be full-time employees of the company?
Activity: 251
Being able to be free from financial problem would be the dream of many people in this world.
And this is what the project aim to be, to help every token holder to be free from financial problem.
Exactly. And this will guarantee the project a huge demand for tokens in the future. Therefore, early investors will be able to make very good money.
Well for me, this is the key point. Buy long-term project tokens for a long time and after that it is profitable to sell them.
Activity: 448
Wonderful project. I think everyone will want to use this platform. Which in itself is very good for the token price.
Agreed. Everyone wants financial freedom. So the demand should be huge. Well, we'll see after launching the platform.
Yes, I will use such a system myself. It will be possible to make money pretty quickly and safely. It appeals to me.
Being able to be free from financial problem would be the dream of many people in this world.
And this is what the project aim to be, to help every token holder to be free from financial problem.
Exactly. And this will guarantee the project a huge demand for tokens in the future. Therefore, early investors will be able to make very good money.
Activity: 266
Wonderful project. I think everyone will want to use this platform. Which in itself is very good for the token price.
Agreed. Everyone wants financial freedom. So the demand should be huge. Well, we'll see after launching the platform.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts. Really promising, hoping this project will take off soon enough. I sincerely wish you good luck and success.
Yes, if everything turns out that such a platform will be in demand all over the world.
Activity: 364
Please tell us how the platform will make money? It will be the project from transactions or any subscriber fee?
Excellent perspective. I think millions of people will use this platform. So it will be very profitable to buy tokens right now.
Yes, you need to buy tokens already in the near future, while some discounts still work.
I read that through the platform it will be possible to invest in ICO. Tell me please will you check these projects? There are a lot of scammers on the market today.
Well this is only one of the assets and does not need to be invested in it. You can buy crypto or other assets. But the goal of the project is simply beautiful for me.
Activity: 322
Very interesting idea. All people want financial freedom and I'm one of them. So I have decided to buy tokens now
Yes, you need to quickly buy tokens while discounts still work. Which currencies are accepted for payment? I want to understand how best to buy these tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Ever imagined financial freedom? CoTrader creates it!

Although many have made millions in crypto, most people don't have the time and resources to to achieve these results.

CoTrader solves this problem. CoTraders invest together with the best proven investors.

Unlike competing platforms, CoTraders don't need to send their assets anywhere, and have proof of low fees and high performance, onchain!

Finally the killer app of blockchain is here, now!

-Gary Bernstein
FOUNDER & CEO of CoTrader

Check out our
BOUNTY post HERE

Activity: 266
I read that through the platform it will be possible to invest in ICO. Tell me please will you check these projects? There are a lot of scammers on the market today.
Activity: 186
How is the platform going to make money? Will it be a subscription fee or a percentage of profit?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This can be a remarkable project.
I think this will give many benefit for any investors/coin buyers.
Here we can trade safely with the good chance of profit.
Activity: 392
In my opinion, CoTrader is a good product. The idea may not be new but the scalability and the possibility to use CoTrader to tokenize and trade basically any assets.Since I consider myself an early CoTrader follower, I think the team is very enthusiastic about what they do and super dedicated to make their product successful. CEO Gary Bernstein constantly talks to various VCs and investment funds, and participates in various crypto conferences trying to attract more attention to the platform. The utility of the token seems reasonable and the hardcap is rather low, implying that investment-wise the project is not overvalued and has enough room for growth.
Pretty good analysis. I agree with you. The project has all the prospects to take its place in the market and has millions of potential users.
It's important. I think the demand for tokens will be huge after the launch of the platform. So you need to have time while the price is still favorable.
I agree with you. I am going to by tokens in the near future. I think this will allow me to make very good money in the future.
I think it would be more logical to buy tokens to use the platform in the future. So you can earn even more.
brand new
Activity: 0
Week 3: June 11 to June 17

Twitter Username : @truongtn86
Twitter URL : https://twitter.com/truongtn86
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
The WP of CoTrader is very different from any other ANN currently available. CoTrader could provide a nice development.
I agree with you. And I like the purpose of this project. Everyone can become financially independent. I think such tokens will be in great demand.
Yes for sure going lots of devotees from the website because I see her I've been impressed with this project hopefully this project can run smoothly and well
Pages:
Jump to: