Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 36. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 1
In my opinion, CoTrader is a good product. The idea may not be new but the scalability and the possibility to use CoTrader to tokenize and trade basically any assets.Since I consider myself an early CoTrader follower, I think the team is very enthusiastic about what they do and super dedicated to make their product successful. CEO Gary Bernstein constantly talks to various VCs and investment funds, and participates in various crypto conferences trying to attract more attention to the platform. The utility of the token seems reasonable and the hardcap is rather low, implying that investment-wise the project is not overvalued and has enough room for growth.
Pretty good analysis. I agree with you. The project has all the prospects to take its place in the market and has millions of potential users.
It's important. I think the demand for tokens will be huge after the launch of the platform. So you need to have time while the price is still favorable.
I agree with you. I am going to by tokens in the near future. I think this will allow me to make very good money in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The WP of CoTrader is very different from any other ANN currently available. CoTrader could provide a nice development.
I agree with you. And I like the purpose of this project. Everyone can become financially independent. I think such tokens will be in great demand.
Activity: 434
In my opinion, CoTrader is a good product. The idea may not be new but the scalability and the possibility to use CoTrader to tokenize and trade basically any assets.Since I consider myself an early CoTrader follower, I think the team is very enthusiastic about what they do and super dedicated to make their product successful. CEO Gary Bernstein constantly talks to various VCs and investment funds, and participates in various crypto conferences trying to attract more attention to the platform. The utility of the token seems reasonable and the hardcap is rather low, implying that investment-wise the project is not overvalued and has enough room for growth.
Pretty good analysis. I agree with you. The project has all the prospects to take its place in the market and has millions of potential users.
It's important. I think the demand for tokens will be huge after the launch of the platform. So you need to have time while the price is still favorable.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
The WP of CoTrader is very different from any other ANN currently available. CoTrader could provide a nice development.
Activity: 364
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Cotrader with this concept makes me interested to know more deeply. I need WP to learn.
Activity: 448
long-term projects with this very promising prospect. CoTrader can be a solution to the financial problems that investors often experience. bonuses and bounty allocations offered are also tempting. hopefully with a team of great people in their field will increasingly make this platform strong and trusted by many investors.
I would like to add that all people want financial independence and this means that the price of the token will quickly go up as the demand will be simply huge.
I agree and I would use such service. I think like millions of other people. So Yes, the price will go up quickly.
Activity: 56
This is the future of crtyptocurrency  I would like to write a few words about this good project so, every new comer can get brief about this project. CoTrader's is the world's first trustless investment funds marketplace for cryptos and ICO futures. It's MVP is live on testnet at demo.cotrader.com. CoTraders can invest together with the best proven fund managers. Unlike competing platforms, CoTraders investment funds can be managed without ever sending the funds to anyone. Fund managers' fees and performance history are transparent and proven on the blockchain.

Activity: 266
long-term projects with this very promising prospect. CoTrader can be a solution to the financial problems that investors often experience. bonuses and bounty allocations offered are also tempting. hopefully with a team of great people in their field will increasingly make this platform strong and trusted by many investors.
I would like to add that all people want financial independence and this means that the price of the token will quickly go up as the demand will be simply huge.
Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
what part of the revenue will the user of this system have to give to jointly invest with your experts?
Activity: 112
Competition is very high in this area, but I think with your concept will be an advantage.Smart contracts guarantee to each user that only they can withdraw their funds, and that managers can only accept agreed remuneration from earnings that are checked on the detachment.
The patented CoTrader confidentiality system, which preserves the algorithms of smart funds, can hide the trading strategies of traders and managers, while still publicly proving the profitability of their anonymous funds on the blockbuster.
Activity: 44
Good stack and organisation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
CoTrader has an interesting concept and the allocation for the bounty is also passable 5% of sales, for bounty signature required directly to her telegram so quick information obtained
Activity: 20
A tempting project ! Thanks to a good team of developers and excellent work deserves attention and motivates to work with you! Good luck !
Activity: 434
Activity: 164
It is a great platform with a great team. It gives an excellent opportunity to invest and to surf the crypto coins wave.
Activity: 420
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?

Yes, they do have Twitter and Facebook bounties and other bounties too. This is really a good project and also, there's a lot of potentials and opportunities. But too late, I missed them all.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
An increasingly competitive space, but still early days so all to play for. I'll be following your progress with interest.
Pages:
Jump to: