Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 30. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. Let's say that some of the exchanges connected to Covesting detained my payment, because of what I could not copy the investment in time. Where should I go?
I believe that such situations are almost completely excluded, since the platform will only work with trusted exchanges. The only possible reason is technical problems.
However, if the situation has happened, should I go to the stock exchange itself, or write technical support for this platform?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. Let's say that some of the exchanges connected to Covesting detained my payment, because of what I could not copy the investment in time. Where should I go?
I believe that such situations are almost completely excluded, since the platform will only work with trusted exchanges. The only possible reason is technical problems.
Activity: 196
Activity: 266
Hello. Will you have an algorithm which determines the appropriate rate of exchange of crypto currencies or will the users have to monitor it manually?
Activity: 280
Many platforms offer to use their tokens as payment method in a month after the ICO is over. What timeframes does the ICO offer?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Will there be all crypto currencies presented on your platform, even those ones which are not very popular?
Hey. You’ve got an excellent idea, but you need to connect a huge number of crypto currency exchanges for its implementation. I would rather say that you need to connect all of them. Are you sure that it’s possible?
You exaggerate when say that all of them will be needed, but Civesting already negotiates with the largest ones, so the liquidity issue will be solved by the time of the launch of the platform.
Does it turn out that I will have to register an individual account for each of exchanges and then connect them to my account on the platform?
No, all the users of the platform will have a single account, and connection and creation of API will be carried out by the employees. It’s thought out in detail.
Excellent. Then, the last question: does anybody know if the users or the platform itself will pay commissions charged by exchangers?

No, Covesting will aggregate all the liquidity inside the platform
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. I didn’t have time to participate in the ICO, so I’d like to learn when the tokens will appear in the secondary market.
You’ll be able to buy them on HitBTC in 10 days already! Don’t miss your chance!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hey. You’ve got an excellent idea, but you need to connect a huge number of crypto currency exchanges for its implementation. I would rather say that you need to connect all of them. Are you sure that it’s possible?
You exaggerate when say that all of them will be needed, but Civesting already negotiates with the largest ones, so the liquidity issue will be solved by the time of the launch of the platform.
Does it turn out that I will have to register an individual account for each of exchanges and then connect them to my account on the platform?
No, all the users of the platform will have a single account, and connection and creation of API will be carried out by the employees. It’s thought out in detail.
Excellent. Then, the last question: does anybody know if the users or the platform itself will pay commissions charged by exchangers?
Good afternoon. I didn’t have time to participate in the ICO, so I’d like to learn when the tokens will appear in the secondary market.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Can the residents of China buy tokens if they live in another country?
Activity: 238
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Why on earth do they chose to list on Hitbtc wich has horrendous ratings?!
http://bittrust.org/hitbtc
Like they say, Hitbtc is literally the Bernie Maddof of the cryptos!!!
I was planning to invest in this coin since I missed the opportunity with ICO. But on that scam exchange that wont happen, thats for sure.
List on a better exchange!
I traded on hitbtc and everything was fine. Than you do not like this exchange. I think that for the first exchange it is a very good choice. In the future I would like to see larger exchanges.

Last couple of months hitBTC manipulated many ICOs listed there by setting their wallets on maintenance after a few deposits and trading only a small amount of coins most of them probably held by them.  I invested in two of those ICOs and I am writing this because of personal experience. Hope it aint gonna happen this time
Just wait until it gets on a decent exchange.  That will boost the price as well.  I think the exchanges will want this one, because it will bring them more business.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. According to the WP, the sale should last until January 15, there’s one week more before the end, but it’s already closed. What happened?
All the tokens issued were sold out. As for me, I didn’t expect this platform’s ICO to be that successful.
It was a surprise to me too but long after an amateur like me spotted its potential, a "professional" YouTube trader saw it.  So I suppose all their followers went for it, and got less bonus than I did Smiley
Activity: 238
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
I was planning to invest in this coin since I missed the opportunity with ICO. But on that scam exchange that wont happen, thats for sure.
I traded on hitbtc and everything was fine. Than you do not like this exchange. I think that for the first exchange it is a very good choice. In the future I would like to see larger exchanges.

Last couple of months hitBTC manipulated many ICOs listed there by setting their wallets on maintenance after a few deposits and trading only a small amount of coins most of them probably held by them.  I invested in two of those ICOs and I am writing this because of personal experience. Hope it aint gonna happen this time
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Guys, how you will now which one is pro and whcih one just had luck.
I better prefer Scrinium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=82&v=o9vWzBTTAcc

Do you have a comparison chart of Covesting with scrinium and who us what advantage it has over covesting?

I would be much eager to know as copy trading platform are the much-needed ones today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: