Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 29. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey there. I’ve got several discounts for crypto currencies exchange on some websites. Can I link my accounts to your platform and continue using my discounts?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Is it possible to invest in crypto currencies only on Covesting? Any other options will be added in the future? For example, innovative technologies would be great.  
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
How long does it usually going to take to copy 1 investment within a model? It’s important for binary option traders.
Good day. Are you planning to have advanced tools for experienced traders in your platform? Or is it designed for newcomers only?
Activity: 266
hi. I’ve heard that you guys are planning to develop your own point-of-sale. Isn’t it cheaper to get used to the one that already exists in the market?
Activity: 36
Hi. Your platform tokens are in high demand. Why dont you organize post-ICO?

Developers wont do it simply because all tokens are sold out.

Are you talking about an exchange? A new exchange will be announced soon.
Merit: 101

Developers wont do it simply because all tokens are sold out.
Activity: 70
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Currently, only place you can buy or sell covesting tokens is here: https://etherdelta.com/#0xe2fb6529ef566a080e6d23de0bd351311087d567-ETH

I advice you to buy some cheap tokens while you can, after hitbtc this prices won't be there Smiley
Absolutely right, knowing bounty token has been sent to the participant, soon dump will be started. Hopefully i can get some cheap token to hold Cheesy
Hello. Does your platform allow you to invest in binary options? I have several successful strategies in mind, and I would like to apply them in the field of crypto-currency.
Is not your plan to create your own single currency exchange? If the commission on it will be charged in the COV, everyone will benefit.
Good afternoon. I read the WhitePaper carefully enough, but I did not find a detailed description of the hedging process on your platform. How can I find out more about him?
Currently, only place you can buy or sell covesting tokens is here: https://etherdelta.com/#0xe2fb6529ef566a080e6d23de0bd351311087d567-ETH

I advice you to buy some cheap tokens while you can, after hitbtc this prices won't be there Smiley

I will wait for a real exchange... hitbtc does not deserve my business.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Good afternoon. I didn’t have time to participate in the ICO, so I’d like to learn when the tokens will appear in the secondary market.
You’ll be able to buy them on HitBTC in 10 days already! Don’t miss your chance!

The day it is listed on hitbtc, there is a good opportunity to buy below ICO price as we have the bounty tokens being distributed before 15th of the month and its about 4% of the total supply.Take advantage of the situation as people will dump at any price.

Good advice. I was on the telegram the project is not open source so the GitHub is almost non-existent. Any red flags here??? Admin of the group says code is private like Coinbase and Gemini...
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Does anybody know how much money was collected for the ICO?
Considering that the hard cap was 25 thousand ETH and it was reached - 25 thousand ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Does anybody know how much money was collected for the ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Good afternoon. I didn’t have time to participate in the ICO, so I’d like to learn when the tokens will appear in the secondary market.
You’ll be able to buy them on HitBTC in 10 days already! Don’t miss your chance!

The day it is listed on hitbtc, there is a good opportunity to buy below ICO price as we have the bounty tokens being distributed before 15th of the month and its about 4% of the total supply.Take advantage of the situation as people will dump at any price.
Activity: 196
Hello. Let's say that some of the exchanges connected to Covesting detained my payment, because of what I could not copy the investment in time. Where should I go?
I believe that such situations are almost completely excluded, since the platform will only work with trusted exchanges. The only possible reason is technical problems.
However, if the situation has happened, should I go to the stock exchange itself, or write technical support for this platform?
For such cases, cross-exchange arbitration will be implemented, the competence of which will be to resolve all arising disputes.
I am glad that such a body will be created. There was only one question: is there any compensation for technical problems? If so, in what currency will it be paid?
Activity: 336
Hello. Let's say that some of the exchanges connected to Covesting detained my payment, because of what I could not copy the investment in time. Where should I go?
I believe that such situations are almost completely excluded, since the platform will only work with trusted exchanges. The only possible reason is technical problems.
However, if the situation has happened, should I go to the stock exchange itself, or write technical support for this platform?
For such cases, cross-exchange arbitration will be implemented, the competence of which will be to resolve all arising disputes.
Pages:
Jump to: