Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 31. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Why on earth do they chose to list on Hitbtc wich has horrendous ratings?!
http://bittrust.org/hitbtc
Like they say, Hitbtc is literally the Bernie Maddof of the cryptos!!!
I was planning to invest in this coin since I missed the opportunity with ICO. But on that scam exchange that wont happen, thats for sure.
List on a better exchange!

Hitbtc is thier First exchange and  their product will be relaese in this year and i'm sure more exchanges will come soon.

Activity: 266
Hello. It became interesting to me if it will be possible to order portfolio for private investment from your traders? Of course, they will be paid with your platform’s tokens.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Why on earth do they chose to list on Hitbtc wich has horrendous ratings?!
http://bittrust.org/hitbtc
Like they say, Hitbtc is literally the Bernie Maddof of the cryptos!!!
I was planning to invest in this coin since I missed the opportunity with ICO. But on that scam exchange that wont happen, thats for sure.
List on a better exchange!
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Guys, how you will now which one is pro and whcih one just had luck.
I better prefer Scrinium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=82&v=o9vWzBTTAcc
Will you base of knowledge be created by experts or will it be a kind of Wikipedia? I like first option more.
Good afternoon. Will your traders have tools for holding webinars on your platform or will they have to use other platforms?
Good afternoon. According to the WP, the sale should last until January 15, there’s one week more before the end, but it’s already closed. What happened?
All the tokens issued were sold out. As for me, I didn’t expect this platform’s ICO to be that successful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. According to the WP, the sale should last until January 15, there’s one week more before the end, but it’s already closed. What happened?
Hi there. What motivates your platform to create its own database for crypto currency trading? Well, the idea is quite expensive.
As far as I know, Covesting team feels responsible and wants the platform to become one of the biggest in the world, it’s impossible to go without its own knowledge base.
It’s wonderful, but how do token holders benefit from it? Maybe means paid off from their commissions could be allocated to anything more profitable?
First, there will be more and more newcomers who came for knowledge and remained on the platform. Second, it’s a wonderful free advertisement platform. And, at last, gathering news and guidance in one place will make the use of the platform more convenient.
Well, you’re right! I didn’t think about it from the point of view of marketing. But maybe it’s worthy to place the ads of other platforms which are not direct competitors to Covesting?
Activity: 336
Hi there. What motivates your platform to create its own database for crypto currency trading? Well, the idea is quite expensive.
As far as I know, Covesting team feels responsible and wants the platform to become one of the biggest in the world, it’s impossible to go without its own knowledge base.
It’s wonderful, but how do token holders benefit from it? Maybe means paid off from their commissions could be allocated to anything more profitable?
First, there will be more and more newcomers who came for knowledge and remained on the platform. Second, it’s a wonderful free advertisement platform. And, at last, gathering news and guidance in one place will make the use of the platform more convenient.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
I like the idea but you dont think that SCRINIUM will not do a better job than COVESTING?
Activity: 336
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I got into the ICO but I want to get some more, in which exchange Covesting is getting first?
The COIN will be released on 20 January. The first exchange on which the token will appear is hitbtc. I also think to buy these coins on the exchange.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I got into the ICO but I want to get some more, in which exchange Covesting is getting first?
Good afternoon. Now users can contact developers in your social networks. Don’t you plan to get rid of this wonderful tradition in the future?
I’m wondering if all who wishes will be able to view traders’ training videos or will only their subscribers be able to do it?
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
Really looking forward to the release of the plattform, until then it is HODL for me!
Hi. Will traders which explain their investment to newcomers receive any additional means for this? It would be an excellent source of motivation.
Pages:
Jump to: