Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE - page 4. (Read 66263 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Devs, is there any news about Croat?
Activity: 78
Hey, devs, may be it is time to think about tech side of the cryptocoin, instead of diplomatic and politics?
Just add masternode system, and price will have support
You are just killing your coin
I'm with you from the beginning.
And i see that you much concentrated on real life use of the croat, but you are not develop the coin itself

Wish you best!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Looking at how many services the coin has, I don’t worry about the ultimate fate. It would not hurt to hold any advertising campaign.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Hello everyone,

DIFFICULTY = PRICE. I am still thinking about the Black Tuesday for Croat which was 4th September 2018 (our all time LOW). When DUMPers without ANY sentiment to Croat took over the mining, they were able to sell 500 000 Croats even for price 4 SATOSHI (Yes 0.000 0000 04 BTC). CROAT still did not fully recovered since this day. So I realized, that one of the worst thing for the coin is, when the mining is under dumpers control. They are not willing to wait, they will simply sell immediately for ANY price. For many months I considered as support point price 150 SATOSHI for Croat. This point was broken. Some HOLDers too quick accepted the new price level without ANY fight.  I hope, that the price 4 Satoshi at 4th September was only stupid try of the DUMP-er. Another possibility could be, that it was very smart manipulation of some BUYER, who is now very happy, that he can now buy Croats so cheep for whole month.

The next battle between sellers and buyers started just NOW. You can see it LIVE on stex.com (former name stocks.exchange). The buyers wants to buy CROATs for price under 60 SATOSHI, while sellers wants to return the price before 4th September 2018. Most of the Cryptonote coins were able to return back, before price drop (Sumo, Dero, Electroneum). We have the chance too. We just need, to took over the mining process of Croat. The HOLDERs should took over the mining.The miners of every other successfull cryptocoin are doing the same. MINE and HOLD. Remember, the 1st half of whole emission was finished, so value of Croat could not drop so much in any case. Everybody who is the HOLDER of  CROAT invested his money, time, knowledge, effort.  By these COSTs is backed value of Croat.

You all remember last winter? When early merchants accepted the price 0.50 Euro for 1 CROAT? Some even for whole bill, i.e. ski resort of Lles Cerdanya, some taxi service etc. It is for us too much to pay 0.50 Eurocent for Croat just now? It is Electroneum 1000x better project than Croat? No definitely no.

Please HOLD Your Croats. In case You are miner, You probably know when and what to do to be most successful.  If You believe that price should be definitely somewhere else, where is just now, it is easy.  And in case You are miner who is still DUMPing Your 2000-3000 Croats every 1-2 hours during the day for 57 Satoshi, please consider if there is any sense for such a behavior, if it is not better to do it with other coin, or please wait a little and You will be able to sell it for much better price.

Nice weekend for everyone!

Update 07.10.2018: Yesterday 24K of Croats were sold by DUMPers with price 58-59 Satoshi = 0.014 BTC = 80 Euro. It means, that 520 blocks were mined by DUMP-ers, so they mined  520 blocks from 1440. This is one of the reason of the current Croat price 

There is truth in your words, but I suppose that the project is gradually starting to feel worse and worse with each passing day, but this is my personal and observation.

I am an investor at the early stage of the CROAT project and regretted not selling the asset at the same stage
Activity: 62
Hello everyone,

DIFFICULTY = PRICE. I am still thinking about the Black Tuesday for Croat which was 4th September 2018 (our all time LOW). When DUMPers without ANY sentiment to Croat took over the mining, they were able to sell 500 000 Croats even for price 4 SATOSHI (Yes 0.000 0000 04 BTC). CROAT still did not fully recovered since this day. So I realized, that one of the worst thing for the coin is, when the mining is under dumpers control. They are not willing to wait, they will simply sell immediately for ANY price. For many months I considered as support point price 150 SATOSHI for Croat. This point was broken. Some HOLDers too quick accepted the new price level without ANY fight.  I hope, that the price 4 Satoshi at 4th September was only stupid try of the DUMP-er. Another possibility could be, that it was very smart manipulation of some BUYER, who is now very happy, that he can now buy Croats so cheep for whole month.

The next battle between sellers and buyers started just NOW. You can see it LIVE on stex.com (former name stocks.exchange). The buyers wants to buy CROATs for price under 60 SATOSHI, while sellers wants to return the price before 4th September 2018. Most of the Cryptonote coins were able to return back, before price drop (Sumo, Dero, Electroneum). We have the chance too. We just need, to took over the mining process of Croat. The HOLDERs should took over the mining.The miners of every other successfull cryptocoin are doing the same. MINE and HOLD. Remember, the 1st half of whole emission was finished, so value of Croat could not drop so much in any case. Everybody who is the HOLDER of  CROAT invested his money, time, knowledge, effort.  By these COSTs is backed value of Croat.

You all remember last winter? When early merchants accepted the price 0.50 Euro for 1 CROAT? Some even for whole bill, i.e. ski resort of Lles Cerdanya, some taxi service etc. It is for us too much to pay 0.50 Eurocent for Croat just now? It is Electroneum 1000x better project than Croat? No definitely no.

Please HOLD Your Croats. In case You are miner, You probably know when and what to do to be most successful.  If You believe that price should be definitely somewhere else, where is just now, it is easy.  And in case You are miner who is still DUMPing Your 2000-3000 Croats every 1-2 hours during the day for 57 Satoshi, please consider if there is any sense for such a behavior, if it is not better to do it with other coin, or please wait a little and You will be able to sell it for much better price.

Nice weekend for everyone!

Update 07.10.2018: Yesterday 24K of Croats were sold by DUMPers with price 58-59 Satoshi = 0.014 BTC = 80 Euro. It means, that 520 blocks were mined by DUMP-ers, so they mined  520 blocks from 1440. This is one of the reason of the current Croat price  
Hello everyone, in the last days Croat has hard situation. Difficulty of the network is declining, so the price of Croat is declining too. When the price is going down it is a problem to motivate the HOLDers.

Electroneum has currently incredible PUMP and incredible Network hashrate about 6GH/s. Profit from 1 MH/s/day for ETN is about 0.0033BTC, while on the Nicehash is currently price about !!0.005 BTC for 1MH/s!! Whole capacity of the CN Nicehash is used for this ETN PUMP.  It is artificial manipulation performed  by ETN team according to my expectation. The goal could be to retrieve more miners from other coins. It is not the 1st manipulation of ETN team. We could still remember, that they were able to bought whole capacity of the Nicehash CN7 algo after switch to CN7 for several days.

Please HOLD Your Croat, do not sell it so cheap.

let's count:
The current ETN price is 0.00000340 BTC
The current average profit for 1MH/s is 1184 ETN/day
It means, that expenses for mining of 1 ETN are:

0.0044BTC/1184 =  0.00000370 BTC + 3-4% for Nicehash

But today at 2:30 PM of UTC time I reported price 0.005 BTC for 1MH/s at the Nicehash, while on the stock the price was 0.00000300 BTC, so expenses for 1 ETN were:

0.005BTC/1184 = 0.00000420 BTC

So the question is, who is the buyer of all hashpower for mining, if it is not profitable and much cheaper is just buy Electroneum??

Activity: 143
The CROAT project is certainly not bad, but for the full development of the token and attracting new investors and their interest in your coin, new token listings are needed on exchanges with large volumes of trading. Of course, with such events in the crypto market it is easier and cheaper not to buy anything and wait until the market recovers, but I think everything will be fine

Yes, I totally agree with you. Now cheaper not to buy anything and not to sell Wink
Hello everyone, in the last days Croat has hard situation. Difficulty of the network is declining, so the price of Croat is declining too. When the price is going down it is a problem to motivate the HOLDers.

Electroneum has currently incredible PUMP and incredible Network hashrate about 6GH/s. Profit from 1 MH/s/day for ETN is about 0.0033BTC, while on the Nicehash is currently price about !!0.005 BTC for 1MH/s!! Whole capacity of the CN Nicehash is used for this ETN PUMP.  It is artificial manipulation performed  by ETN team according to my expectation. The goal could be to retrieve more miners from other coins. It is not the 1st manipulation of ETN team. We could still remember, that they were able to bought whole capacity of the Nicehash CN7 algo after switch to CN7 for several days.

Please HOLD Your Croat, do not sell it so cheap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 346
Merit: 101

Hi, from now you can check a new site with CROAT nodes and his geolocation.
There are many nodes and are distributed around the world, this is decentralization!

Activity: 48
The CROAT project is certainly not bad, but for the full development of the token and attracting new investors and their interest in your coin, new token listings are needed on exchanges with large volumes of trading. Of course, with such events in the crypto market it is easier and cheaper not to buy anything and wait until the market recovers, but I think everything will be fine
Croat price  Cry Cry Cry
We need new exchange
Even with the current price, CROAT is the most profitable CN coin on the planet. Really...

for 1 MH/s of ASIC power is about 3500CROAT daily.

(3500CROAT*0.00000073BTC/CROAT) = 0.00255BTC/Day = 15USD/DAY for 1MH/s daily
Hello everyone! So we just started the second half of emission :-)
Since Electroneum is loosing leadership of original CN mining, SUMO exchanges stopped to deposit coins, there is plenty of cheap hashpower. But it is no reason to sell Your Croats just now so cheap, it is only temporary instability. Please hold Your Croats!

Height: 551719
    Blockchain height, total amount of blocks starting from zero.
    Transactions: 397746
    Reward: 48.1220 CROAT
    Supply: 50007884.24 CROAT
!!! Emission: 50.0079 %  !!!

Difficulty: 841 M
    Average Difficulty: 841 M
    Hash Rate: 13.37 MH
    Average Hash Rate: 13.37 MH
    Solve time: 1 min.
Activity: 56
Croat has a good foundation. It brings a sense of excitement when we invest. I need to know more sources to know more about the project.
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
CROAT Catalan community needs to increase or add the number of exchanges where we could buy and sell this coin.
Yes, it sounds now a bit strange in the conditions of this market, But why not!?
After all, the project can be popularized very quickly by adding new exchanges.

What do you think about it?

Too many altcoins today. Croat will get lost among other altcoins on new exchanges without PR in media. We need massive PR  to pump croat.
Team Croat, When and Will it be?

We are now drowning in a sea of crypto coins. It is even difficult now to monitor all coin releases and determine which ones have promise. CROAT marketing will be one of the most important factors to be able to get attention and high valuation. Community-based "Team Croat" can  be started anytime by the community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Activity: 50
Croat price  Cry Cry Cry
We need new exchange
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
CROAT Catalan community needs to increase or add the number of exchanges where we could buy and sell this coin.
Yes, it sounds now a bit strange in the conditions of this market, But why not!?
After all, the project can be popularized very quickly by adding new exchanges.

What do you think about it?

Too many altcoins today. Croat will get lost among other altcoins on new exchanges without PR in media. We need massive PR  to pump croat.
Team Croat, When and Will it be?

I'm not a member of Croat Team, I have just expressed my opinion.
Of course I know...
I just support your opinion and address this issue to the Croat team and I would like to hear their plans for the near future, namely for 2018

The unclear view of majority of countries on crypto is the result of why new altcoins emerge faster than shrooms. If everyone was holding a firm position to ban the doodles out of crypto around the world, then relevant reddit and forum communities would cease to exist, key people would be wanted and important crypto domains would be arrested. Crypto has gone too far it needs to stumble upon something violent and resistant.

Description:
Web Gestió is a company dedicated to Online Web Management, Consulting and Development, putting Internet at the service of the client and offering all the solutions for the development and promotion of your company on the Web, with the utmost seriousness, security and punctuality.

Products or services which can be bought with Croat:
All of our products and services can be paid in euros (registration / renewal of domains, web hosting, design, maintenance, management of social networks, projects …).
Conditions may apply.

What does the client need to do in order to purchase products / services in Croat from this business?
Make the request by email or request it when purchasing our products / services.

Contact Details:
Web: https://www.webgestio.com/
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: (+376) 822 111
Address: Urb. Comella Parc F3 C20 – AD500 Andorra la Vella – Andorra
Pages:
Jump to: