Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE - page 5. (Read 66263 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 108
I now also wonder what are the plans for the 4th quarter of 2018? Trades in principle are quite good and I would like a couple of normal exchanges.
Here I just think that the volume of trades should be much larger today!
also remember how the team said that in the fall there will be at least 2-3 new exchanges...
CROAT Team, Tell me, when will the next update be about new exchanges?
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
I now also wonder what are the plans for the 4th quarter of 2018? Trades in principle are quite good and I would like a couple of normal exchanges.
CROAT Catalan community needs to increase or add the number of exchanges where we could buy and sell this coin.
Yes, it sounds now a bit strange in the conditions of this market, But why not!?
After all, the project can be popularized very quickly by adding new exchanges.

What do you think about it?

Too many altcoins today. Croat will get lost among other altcoins on new exchanges without PR in media. We need massive PR  to pump croat.
Team Croat, When and Will it be?

I'm not a member of Croat Team, I have just expressed my opinion.
Of course I know...
I just support your opinion and address this issue to the Croat team and I would like to hear their plans for the near future, namely for 2018
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
CROAT Catalan community needs to increase or add the number of exchanges where we could buy and sell this coin.
Yes, it sounds now a bit strange in the conditions of this market, But why not!?

Too many altcoins today. Croat will get lost among other altcoins on new exchanges without PR in media. We need massive PR  to pump croat.

I'm not a member of Croat Team, I have just expressed my opinion.

Activity: 17

Good update)
So you just increase interest in a very interesting and long-term project CROAT CATALAN)

Only #HOLD #HODL guys, soon 🔜 Autumn
Activity: 346
Merit: 101

We continue with the anniversary surprises… We’re happy to announce the launch of the CROAT Forum.

All news will be announced there, besides the usual known channels. We’ll all be able to stay in contact in a more direct and organized way. You can share your opinions and ideas, give feedback and discuss with the other users about anything you’d like. Tech support will be a bit easier to handle and newbies won’t be (hopefully) so overwhelmed by so much “geek talk”.

Little by little, we’ll start populating the forum with the most important topics, but, as always, we need the community’s help to make it grow and to keep it updated and useful.

As in any other forum, common courtesy rules apply and there will be moderators taking care of things running smoothly. As a general common sense rule, don’t write anything that you wouldn’t dare say to someone else’s face Wink. And keep helping each other, as you’ve done until now on Telegram or in other places.

And now, let’s talk about giveaways… As always, the brave who dare to break the ice will be properly rewarded. Just create a user, write your first post (anything you’d like) or start a new topic for discussion, and remember to end your message with your wallet address. Some Croats will be on your way very soon! This promotion is valid for the first 25 registered users.

Happy chatting! And Happy Birthday Croat! 🙂

As one of our anniversary surprises, we’re more than happy to introduce the Official CROAT SHOP, available at shop.croat.cat. We created this tool with the aim to complement, not compete against the already existing Croat Marketplace and Mercat del Croat, which are user created and community maintained.

The Official CROATSHOP works like an ad-based website, where anyone, be it business owner, professional or private user, can post products (new or second-hand) or services they wish to sell in exchange for Croats. On the other hand, potential buyers, happy Croat owners who need an incentive to let go of some valued Croats, will find an easy and fun way to check out what’s on offer every day, by browsing the ads.

The best thing about CROATSHOP is that it is embedded in the CROAT payment system, so one can easily make purchases and payments through a direct connection with the CROATCore Mobile Light Web Wallet accessible at croatwallet.com.

As a launching promotion, the first user-posted ad will receive a 500 CROAT prize and the next 25 ads will receive 100 CROAT each, straight into the wallet they’ve selected in the ad (promotion limited to one prize per user / wallet).

So hurry up and be one of the first to get rid of unwanted items you’ve been hoarding at home, or to promote your business by selling your products and services in exchange for Croats! And for the rest of the users, take this opportunity to put your Croats to good use and help this coin grow!

A big THANK YOU to our magnificent CROAT Community!

Happy Croat Shopping! And Happy Birthday Croat!

It's fine!
Because it is very clear how the CROAT team is working and making the project even more attractive!!!

As one of our anniversary surprises, we’re more than happy to introduce the Official CROAT SHOP, available at shop.croat.cat. We created this tool with the aim to complement, not compete against the already existing Croat Marketplace and Mercat del Croat, which are user created and community maintained.

The Official CROATSHOP works like an ad-based website, where anyone, be it business owner, professional or private user, can post products (new or second-hand) or services they wish to sell in exchange for Croats. On the other hand, potential buyers, happy Croat owners who need an incentive to let go of some valued Croats, will find an easy and fun way to check out what’s on offer every day, by browsing the ads.

The best thing about CROATSHOP is that it is embedded in the CROAT payment system, so one can easily make purchases and payments through a direct connection with the CROATCore Mobile Light Web Wallet accessible at croatwallet.com.

As a launching promotion, the first user-posted ad will receive a 500 CROAT prize and the next 25 ads will receive 100 CROAT each, straight into the wallet they’ve selected in the ad (promotion limited to one prize per user / wallet).

So hurry up and be one of the first to get rid of unwanted items you’ve been hoarding at home, or to promote your business by selling your products and services in exchange for Croats! And for the rest of the users, take this opportunity to put your Croats to good use and help this coin grow!

A big THANK YOU to our magnificent CROAT Community!

Happy Croat Shopping! And Happy Birthday Croat!

Please show what happened to the exchange https://octaex.com/ since I hold my CROAT coins there and I wonder what will happen next?
I can not go into it.
This exchange turned out to be a SCAM?

For reasons we don’t know, Octaex Exchange has stopped working. They have deleted their webpage and Twitter account. We have tried on different occasions to contact them, but with no answer, therefore we have decided to eliminate this exchange from the official Croat webpage.

We take this opportunity to remind you that it is extremely important not to keep a large quantity of money in an exchange wallet, no matter which exchange it is. You should always move your Croats to your own “big” and safe wallet. The same is applicable to mobile wallets.

Thank you.

Tell me please what more serious exchanges are planning in the near future to add CROAT CATALAN?
What are the nearest plans for the project, When will the Roadmap be updated?

Also, please remove this SCAM OCTAEX exchange from all your official sources
I think you need to create some kind of chat in the telegram and weak communities, so that people can help the community grow.

Hi, you can join to telegram channel https://t.me/croatcoin  or CROAT Forum site https://www.croat.cat/forum/ Grin
I think you need to create some kind of chat in the telegram and weak communities, so that people can help the community grow.

This channel already exists, join and communicate here:

https://t.me/croatcoin
Please show what happened to the exchange https://octaex.com/ since I hold my CROAT coins there and I wonder what will happen next?
I can not go into it.

For reasons we don’t know, Octaex Exchange has stopped working. They have deleted their webpage and Twitter account. We have tried on different occasions to contact them, but with no answer, therefore we have decided to eliminate this exchange from the official Croat webpage.

We take this opportunity to remind you that it is extremely important not to keep a large quantity of money in an exchange wallet, no matter which exchange it is. You should always move your Croats to your own “big” and safe wallet. The same is applicable to mobile wallets.

Thank you.

Thank you for your prompt response, but still it's a pity that I lost a huge amount of CROAT coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 92
As someone who live in Catalonia, this is very interesting. I will keep an eye on the project as it progresses. I have already invited some some Catalan friends to the community.
I can not go into it.

Thank you.
I can not go into it.

Croat is one year old today. What a year! Looking back in these emotional moments at all the efforts, all the hard work, everything that has happened, we can only feel pride and gratitude for all the achievements and the obstacles we’ve surpassed, as well as big hopes for everything else that is on the way for Croat. But the most important reason we are grateful for is the CROAT Community. Today, more than every other day, everything about Croat is about you, our users.

We’ll be back a bit later today and during the next few days with some surprises, but the first year anniversary message comes straight from the CROAT Community. How it should be. You are the reason Croat exists. Every single one of you. THANK YOU!!!

CROAT’S FIRST ANNIVERSARY
The Catalan Altcoin is 1 year old!

The CROAT Community celebrates Croat’s first year of existence. The coin, a modern version of the old Croat, which was hegemonic for around 500 years in Catalonia between the XIIIth and the XVIIIth centuries, has progressively become more and more accepted by businesses, users and general investors.

Although the use of cryptocurrencies knows no borders, CROAT’s design as an altcoin had the purpose of it being massively adopted by the Catalan people, keeping in mind the already mentioned historical reasons, as well as its adoption of the CryptoNote protocol.

Its development, completely independent from any financial or political entities, was initiated by an independent group of technical people who, even today, still wish to keep their anonymity, following Satoshi Nakamoto’s example.

Croat’s major target, the Catalan People, brings to this virtual coin valued of distributed richness and democratic culture, very common the in cryptocurrencies world, which creates a strong alliance between the tool and its final owner, between CROAT and the Catalan People.

After a first stage of intensive mining from any personal computer, CROAT was accepted for trading in a few exchanges at the beginning of this past spring and recently has been included in the prestigious Coinmarketcap.com listing since August 7th.

The CROAT Community wishes to celebrate it’s first anniversary through several actions, with an emphasis on an ingenious giveaway system through filling out an anonymous questionnaire by the users, which you can find at http://ja.cat/croat, based on finding basic information about Croat on the official web https://croat.cat.

One year is very little time for any cryptocoin. Nevertheless, the community has manifested during these months in various forms, from the creation of new mining pools to the celebration of the first anniversary, passing through the creation of several websites to trade goods and services for Croat, multiple easy and practical help tutorials, organization of conferences, presence in the streets promoting Croat, different groups and pages on social networks, the incorporation of more and more businesses and professionals accepting Croat as a means of payment, etc.

In the end, the CROAT Community has been taking charge of more and more aspects which the developers, for obvious reasons, couldn’t grasp. Clearly, we are talking about a very much alive community, sending a strength and vitality signal to the world, even while keeping in mind that we’re only talking about twelve short months.

Long Live Croat!
First Anniversary Group – The CROAT Community

Pages:
Jump to: