Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 173. (Read 83379 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I want to also confirm that I have received my first payment. Thank You!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi admin,
 I am very happy to say that i have recieved my 2nd payout.so far so good..this is the best paying faucet i have ever seen..not much problem with mining rates..we can adjust it by doing more missions..anyway this is the highest paying faucet in the  world..keep going like this.only 1 suggestion it is better to upgrade to instant withdrawal system to get more trust on this site..
Thank u
Activity: 798
I hope very much that this site dont scams arround, because it is a very very great idea.
All People, who see the Site are stunning.

Hope that the admin of this site knows, the worth of the gold (this faucet), he is holding in his hands.

It will be a great Number in the Faucet-World, if it is serious.

Hope behind that are smart people, who know, how to make money
with that great faucetsite and it will pay for long ling terms of years.

But by 99% Sites like this coming out as a scam in the past,
we will see.....hope the best

Thank you very much for this comment! I really appreciate it. We're doing the best to make this faucet one of the best ever known. There are already many payment  made and maybe we should offer to send payment proof to assure confidence of the users.

Like this kind of comment, like the other indeed, that it's really help to improve the Crypto Mining Game quality!

Wish you the best!

Jamboom
Activity: 19
I hope very much that this site dont scams arround, because it is a very very great idea.
All People, who see the Site are stunning.

Hope that the admin of this site knows, the worth of the gold (this faucet), he is holding in his hands.

It will be a great Number in the Faucet-World, if it is serious.

Hope behind that are smart people, who know, how to make money
with that great faucetsite and it will pay for long ling terms of years.

But by 99% Sites like this coming out as a scam in the past,
we will see.....hope the best
Another problems with Ddos hard times I see :/

It seems they don't like the succes of this new faucet... Try to figure this out and secure more the server. We can't take service like cloudflare right now, too expansive to keep the reward level.

Hope it's ok now.

Regards

Edit: no its not grr...
Update V0.9 - Gifts are finally here!

In this update, we've introduced Gifts system to our Game! Use your satoshi and crystals to get free Gifts! Enjoy and have fun!

Don't hesitate to send us suggest, we really like your advices!

Here's the news --> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/update-v0-9-gifts-are-finally-here
in my case the same is true for the 1 hpower conversion with real extraction ...

how should it calculate mining Huh? my hpower times the satoshi 1 HPower
0.05911145?

As mentioned few days before, mining hpower calculation is a logarithm.

If linear, it will be really less interresting for new users. We take advice and made it this way. as it's a free game with no deposit, we cannot set it as linear or faucet is dead soon and nobody want that Wink

But this is nonsense... Why set satoshi per HPower if you can't feel progress anyway? The more you have HPower the less you get money per HPower... That's pretty stupid and I do not like that. I understand that but actually it makes this "game" another low paying faucet no matter how long you play...
People start complaining and are worried, we need serious answer that will make us keep playing or we are going to leave this as there's no profit of progression!

Hu as I can see, CMG is quite one of the best paying faucet in the world...

Mining rate are updated every hour depends on many factor, and the main one is BTC USD; today it has rise at more than 18K$. We are trying to make this game as fair as possible AND not to be down due to non payment of the withdraw request.

We will refactor the mining algorithm, please just be patient, it's a lot of work to do.

Regards

But nobody is against varied mining rate due to btc/usd change - we agree with this
what we want is a specified algortithm to calculate earning based on HPower AND Mining rate
rate now Hpower x Mining rate do not equal earnings - it is not fair because the description suggests it should equal

I will work on it, I promise.
in my case the same is true for the 1 hpower conversion with real extraction ...

0.05911145?

If linear, it will be really less interresting for new users. We take advice and made it this way. as it's a free game with no deposit, we cannot set it as linear or faucet is dead soon and nobody want that Wink

But this is nonsense... Why set satoshi per HPower if you can't feel progress anyway? The more you have HPower the less you get money per HPower... That's pretty stupid and I do not like that. I understand that but actually it makes this "game" another low paying faucet no matter how long you play...
People start complaining and are worried, we need serious answer that will make us keep playing or we are going to leave this as there's no profit of progression!

Mining rate are updated every hour depends on many factor, and the main one is BTC USD; today it has rise at more than 18K$. We are trying to make this game as fair as possible AND not to be down due to non payment of the withdraw request.

We will refactor the mining algorithm, please just be patient, it's a lot of work to do.

Regards

But nobody is against varied mining rate due to btc/usd change - we agree with this
what we want is a specified algortithm to calculate earning based on HPower AND Mining rate
rate now Hpower x Mining rate do not equal earnings - it is not fair because the description suggests it should equal
I bought a few times the energy that immediately disappeared what is going on? Why was the chat removed?

This never happened... What did you do exactly to see this happen?
Chat is removed right now because hackers try to inject malicious code into it. It will come back in a better version.
Activity: 14
I bought a few times the energy that immediately disappeared what is going on? Why was the chat removed?

0.05911145?

Regards
Just provide us with the calculation for mining. We want to know if it is worth playing because this way it looks like there is no reason if the hpower is not actually rising
Activity: 78
Keep the change

0.05911145?

0.05911145?

0.05911145?
Website is under DDOS attack.

Don't worry if website is slow.

We are trying to secure and kill it. Everything is safe anyway.

Keep you in touch.

Should bo ok right now...
Website is under DDOS attack.

Don't worry if website is slow.

We are trying to secure and kill it. Everything is safe anyway.

Keep you in touch.
Activity: 59
hi jamboom!
make statistics (top50(10)) on the level, XP, HPower. thanks!

Already done Wink

--> https://cryptomininggame.com/stats
no, there is only the HPower, I ask you to do the level and XP (sorry for my bad English)

There's Level too, XP is not necessary Wink
I just suggested, thank you  Wink
hi jamboom!
make statistics (top50(10)) on the level, XP, HPower. thanks!

Already done Wink

--> https://cryptomininggame.com/stats
no, there is only the HPower, I ask you to do the level and XP (sorry for my bad English)

There's Level too, XP is not necessary Wink
Jump to: