Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 174. (Read 83379 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
hi jamboom!
make statistics (top50(10)) on the level, XP, HPower. thanks!

Already done Wink

--> https://cryptomininggame.com/stats
no, there is only the HPower, I ask you to do the level and XP (sorry for my bad English)
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
hi jamboom!

Already done Wink

--> https://cryptomininggame.com/stats
Activity: 59
hi jamboom!
Hi everyone!

Many thanks for your comments!

By the way, with the Bitcoin rising, we had to make missions reward dynamic, and so the boost prices. The ads paying lower and lower, we will try to find more way to monetize the site but it's totally safe, don't woory Wink. Don't mistake, we are still the best paying faucet in the world.

We are right now working on Gift section and it will be OK this week-end! In addition, we will launch a Facebook challenge to make us known; it will be nice to see you around talking more about us Wink

For Zap.in, it's hard to separate with it right now, but I ear what you say, it will be removed soon.

Best regards and have fun!
Activity: 24
I'm okay with Zap.in and Bitshrink, but Onlinebee.in has too many ads and popups which makes it so annoying.

Activity: 84
Hi,

I got my first payment. Thx. This faucet is the best faucet ever made and I think, it's gonna dominate other ones in near future. So get ready. Wink

On the other hand, I have some problem with Zap.in because I use Norton and Norton doesn't allow Zap.in (it tries to use my computer to mine crypto).

So if the anti-bot directs me to Zap.in, to pass the anti-bot, I have to re-open the site to reach Bitclick etc..

If you can do something about it, I will appreciate it.

Let me repeat: This is the best faucet ever made. Wink

Best....
same with zap.in, my antivir blocks it and have to go back and try to get bitshrink, unnecesary waste of time
In my opinion there is too much popups and antibots (i hate this!!!) with not very high rewards. That's bad thing
I also agree especially on mobile. SOmetimes I cannot even click the antibot because of popup on popup on popup and additional windows on pages.
Only acceptable page is bitshrink which does not make many problems. But the other pages - I often do captcha or solvemedia only to see 10 second timer not go down at all. Then I have to go back and do antibot few times. It is getting boring

Also I think the chat is not working, there are still the same messgages, nothing new shows up. Also my messages never show up on screen
Activity: 78
Keep the change
In my opinion there is too much popups and antibots (i hate this!!!) with not very high rewards. That's bad thing
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
sorry iam out with these bombing script ads -.-
i would prefer a captcha option !

regards
Activity: 3
What do you think about awarding ticket for completing some high-lvl mission? Like 1 ticket for 1 day long mission?
Daily bonus - Rather than having higher winnings I would like to choose what I want and not get randomly - maybe random amount instead. But it is a great addition!
Activity: 78
Keep the change
Admin daily rewards are pretty nice! Rewards are small but it's cool anyway. Can we expect our earnings to grow as you joined better ad networks lately? It would be really great!
How everyone get so much Hpower?  Huh
without mining for real  Wink
I am in top 50 but I am falling (was nr 25, now nr 33) so I can say for myself:
-Use all your energy
-If going for HPower pick level 1 missions - if you do 10 of them you get 10x (0-0.5HPower) so around 2.5 HPower constantly (the randomness is smaller when you do 10), if you do 1 big 10 level mission then you get 0-5HPower - also around 2.5 but randomness will soemtimes give you 0.1 and sometimes 4.9
always error on bitshrink shorturl, kindly check. thanks.
Bitshrink is back.

By the way, we have added the Daily Bonus, as you can see!

Claim it everyday to increase your earnings!

Have fun and thank you for your support! Wink
Activity: 171
always error on bitshrink shorturl, kindly check. thanks.
it says 5 BTC but I guess it means 5 satoshi right?
Also I am waiting for dynamic boost prices - most important for me Smiley
Activity: 3
It is already activated, got 5 crystals from it.
Level 12 mission says 102-377 satoshi as rewards but i got only 90 satoshi is there something wrong with them? Would be nice if you check it Smiley

It's strange, I will check it.
Activity: 1
Level 12 mission says 102-377 satoshi as rewards but i got only 90 satoshi is there something wrong with them? Would be nice if you check it Smiley
Hi, i am a active member of this site.so far so good.
But today i started to refer my friends by spreading my refferal link.about 10 of my friends registered using my link and they are active now but the problem is in my account showing only 4 referals..all others are not showing in my account..i asked my friends again they all said that they registered with my link only..then how this happen..please solve this problem..
Thank u
Hu referral link always work normally. If you could ask your friends to send message through the support asking to get your pseudo as sponsor and I will check for sure!

Regards,
Jump to: