Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 175. (Read 83379 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi, i am a active member of this site.so far so good.
But today i started to refer my friends by spreading my refferal link.about 10 of my friends registered using my link and they are active now but the problem is in my account showing only 4 referals..all others are not showing in my account..i asked my friends again they all said that they registered with my link only..then how this happen..please solve this problem..
Thank u
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Ok. I did not see that but I did not click stop I just cloesd the tab
[EDIT] I just started and stopped and it added all HP from previous

Hu you right, I've forgotten something! Now you should see the hpower grow while mining Wink
Activity: 84
Ok. I did not see that but I did not click stop I just cloesd the tab
[EDIT] I just started and stopped and it added all HP from previous
that's right, 0.0026. A success message inform you on earnings when you stop mining.

I think I should get 0.0025 HP for this
" In the same time, we have rise up the crystal chance from 25% to 40% when doing missions"

my chance for crystal is 20 %

Satoshi Mining level 2
The Satoshi name is in homage to the supposed original creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto.

Duration 2min
Energy 2
1-4 satoshi
0-1  HPower
1-2 (20%)
XP 47

Thank you, it was a bug. I've just corrected it.
Activity: 52
" In the same time, we have rise up the crystal chance from 25% to 40% when doing missions"

my chance for crystal is 20 %

Satoshi Mining level 2
The Satoshi name is in homage to the supposed original creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto.

Duration 2min
Energy 2
1-4 satoshi
0-1  HPower
1-2 (20%)
XP 47

Do you have to do a lot of real mining to earn HPower? I see it at 0.000000

1 Hash = 0.00000001 HPower, as simple as that. Don't hesitate to report with screen here if something looks not working.
Do you have to do a lot of real mining to earn HPower? I see it at 0.000000
We've released new updates for Crypto Mining Game. New real mining feature to increase your earnings and HPower, update of crystal chance in missions and mining cost... Check this news to find out more.

https://cryptomininggame.com/news/crypto-mining-game-v0-7-update-the-power-of-mining

Have fun!
Hi admin! Could you please add a total referrals amount?Something like this maybe
I have 50+ refs already and its getting harder to track them manually Grin

Good morning boomShakalaka,

You know what, You already can see at the bottom of your referral page all your referrals with foreach, the exact amount you earn from them! Wink

Have fun!
Activity: 71
Hi admin! Could you please add a total referrals amount?Something like this maybe
I have 50+ refs already and its getting harder to track them manually Grin
my registry is faulty:The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".ever fix?
I also encounter the above error  Huh

Where did you encountered this error, is this still happening ? Regards.
Activity: 56
my registry is faulty:The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".ever fix?
I also encounter the above error  Huh
Activity: 28
Activity: 1
Great news! Updates are the key to keep games alive. Keep it up!
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

At each 5 level (level5, 10...), you can now go on expedition to find Crystals!

Have fun!
Hey i have just won jackpot and I am very happy Smiley
But the lottery said it is 5800 crystals in jackpot on the 1st place and it says so still in the table but I got message only about 1200 and got 1200....

I'm lookin at that but site is slow right now, too many user, the SSL doesn't like it I will have to resolve this quick...

It's well 1200, there's a calcul error in the result resume that I'm correcting right now.

Exactly, Crystals earnings are 10% of satoshi jackpot.

Congratulations to the winners by the way Wink
But the lottery said it is 5800 crystals in jackpot on the 1st place and it says so still in the table but I got message only about 1200 and got 1200....

I'm lookin at that but site is slow right now, too many user, the SSL doesn't like it I will have to resolve this quick...

Jump to: