Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 2. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Activity: 518
  Applying artificial intelligence, CryptoPolice increase opportunities for processing actual data. This will give a greater result in the fight against fraud.
Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that CryptoPolice has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to [email protected]

Best Regards,
https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=CryptoPolice
Activity: 196
I'm looking forward project. when the bounty start
Activity: 168
Very awesome project CryptoPolice Team. I congratulate the CryptoPolice project and the whole community with this achievement.
copper member
this is the coin crypto space needs! well done.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
the project is relevant in our days, the market of scammers is growing very rapidly every day scammers come up with new ways to deceive you need to use the latest technology in order to protect yourself from scammers
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello,

This is Katherine representing CoinFocus from South Korea. I’m reaching out to you because you may be interested in listing your project on our platform: https://coinfocus.today/

CoinFocus aims to introduce innovative blockchain projects from all over the world in Korean language to the super active South Korean cryptocurrency investors. Your project will have direct access to this group of investors and users.

The listing fee is free! Plus, we mention you on our social posts. We also offer ICO Packages at 60% discount right now as a soft launch promotion. You can find the details of our ICO Packages on our services page. This means our packages start at only 2.8 ETH!

We also offer FREE banner spaces right now. So get in touch!

Katherine from CoinFocus
Telegram @CoinFocus_KR
Activity: 26
Hi, can someone send me a detailed step again to claim the OFCR airdrops? I got those candy information from Coin Messenger app.
Activity: 28
@congngheauto, I had exactly the same question yesterday in their telegram chat. Soon after it turned out that my old version was automatically updated. You can check on the plugin with the mouse, which one you have.
Activity: 63
Hi @admin! I had the previous version of WatchDog installed on my chrome browser. Question: do I have to update to the newest one or it gets updated automatically to  version  WatchDog Alpha (0.2.0) ?
Activity: 125
I want to publish an article about Crypto Police in top news sites like Yahoo Finance, Investfeed, MorningStar, WorlNews etc. Please tell me who should I talk to for collaboration?
Activity: 56
Is there any updates by dev team or they are gone? Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 1
Hi,

please be aware of Imed Boudali.

https://beawareof974655055.wordpress.com/

This states everything you need to know about Imed Boudali.
Do not trust him under any circumstances.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Next announcement - 29th of August this is a really detailed and good project and CryptoPolice is a platform that helps bring together community and technology in order to safeguard online users against fraud.  Wink

Activity: 168
"A quality decentralized blockchain project usually starts a couple of years before the ICO. It is based on the experience and understanding of the industry. These parameters are fully applicable to CryptoPolice.
A good information !!!
copper member
Activity: 294
CryptoPolice is a blockchain based decentralized network that helps people use the information technology without the fear of getting scammed.
copper member
Activity: 98
the current powers that be are so ineffective, and that scamming is at epidemic proportions, speaks volumes for the decentralised policing. It’s hugely ambitious and I wish the initiative great success.
copper member
Activity: 140
The concept of the enterprise - where the ICO community, online shoppers and internet users at large report scams - is genius and guarantees community support and interaction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The idea of fighting Internet fraud is certainly interesting and useful for users.But frankly, the team does not inspire confidence in me,and the fact that they will be able to implement this project is hard to believe!
Pages:
Jump to: