Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 3. (Read 4833 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The marketing communication is excellent, with a dynamic website showing the team in an original and interesting format. The video is polished and informative.
Activity: 518
  CryptoPolice aims to offer its users a number of products and safety tools, such as WatchDog, databases of verified information on scams, valuable Internet projects, and high-quality educational materials.
  Applying artificial intelligence, CryptoPolice increase opportunities for processing actual data. This will give a greater result in the fight against fraud.
Activity: 2
copper member
Many team members have worked together for several years and this concept has been developed over the last year-and-a-half.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
This is qute strange that the project that "fight" scams is seems to be one of them.

why do you think this? i want understand
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi guys, I have 2 questions. What is the min amount to invest? And do you have some independent audits or ratings (I mean not just score, but a full report) from DigRate or ICORating, for example?

I think that there is a minimum amount of investment, and this figure can be found on the official website in the section where it tells about the token and its purchase. and the second question will be answered by the managers with whom you can communicate in the fictitious chat of the channel's telegrams of this project.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Fighting against scams is a noble cause, guys!! I'm 100% behind this project!!  I have a simple question, though – I did not read the full WP, just bits and pieces, here and there… So the question is – will you take legal action against the reported scams?
Activity: 40
CryptoPolice pays great attention to the objectivity of investigations and verdicts; a multi-level decentralized algorithm of data verification has been developed for this purpose. Each solution is repeatedly checked, which minimizes the risk of choosing a wrong decision.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
I saw a similar project, it seems it has the name Globalspy. Did you have any contact with these guys? I think it makes sense for you to join forces, maybe confirm the ratings you assign to a verified ICO. That would be good.
copper member
Activity: 196
This is a superb concept addressing the multi-billion dollar problem of online fraud. Good luck guys.
Activity: 168
Interesting project you have built. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better response.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
This is qute strange that the project that "fight" scams is seems to be one of them.
copper member
This is a problem that is plaguing our lives daily. Ambitious team and I hope they develop this into a real product.
Activity: 168
Hi guys, I have 2 questions. What is the min amount to invest? And do you have some independent audits or ratings (I mean not just score, but a full report) from DigRate or ICORating, for example?
Activity: 154
Your concept seems interesting . I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better response.
Activity: 71
I like this team's idea and there solution to solving the unfortunate problem of internet fraud.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
This project has a vision and mission provides a more effective solution saving funds includes billions of sales per year from fraud and scam projects. Using blockchain is suitable, because blockchain promises transparency and immutability. On this platform also brings advanced technology, ie high-quality Academy and informative materials, scam database, project database, WatchDog applications and Escrow. Which are all integrated in one platform. If it can be launched on a mass scale, this project will be very useful. This project have smart concept - let's make it work. Wishing you good luck.
  CryptoPolice will use artificial intelligence that will greatly enhance the ability of processing the actual data. In addition, AI will independently search the Internet for suspicious facts.
  OfficerCoin (OFCR), the CryptoPolice token will be the basis of the work platform. The user reward system is based on OCFR too. The value of tokens will increase as the number of users increases.
Pages:
Jump to: