Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 2. (Read 46729 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
well he can return ,i hope really he returns not only for me but for all ,about cs well were on the way to sucess getting interest because the game beneficts that were earn more bitcoins.... anyway is sad to see a good project get killed .Last words of him were all would get a refund if they chooose for it or to play the game.... now looks wont be any option but still got some hope and i hold some cs as well wont sell :)who knows if some developer buy it from xpooky ..... the coin can reborn.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
I don't understand why though, CS was going from 1 strength to another, it got on C-Cex, it was on AlcurEX and YoBit as well. It had everything going for it with the masternodes and faucet and so much more. Why did you do this to us xPooky we were you loyal fans you had something we all believed in, you had a good rep on here, you had a great product we all believed in an then shazam you up and  screwed all of us over Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
well i hope this isnt the true,and xpooky just has some problem ,but is getting hard day by day to believe in a return... were good as it lasted
Activity: 332
Scammer's are everywhere ..  Angry
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
I have submitted for a bitcoin bounty I will post once they respond.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I will sell off all my assets to add to the bounty pool. I lost 2.5BTC to this and I am not happy about that at all it is theft no matter which way you flip it.

Many other people have lost even more than myself and I am sure they too would be more than happy to fund a bounty a I am.

Someone please create an address for the bounty so we can all deposit to it

OMG, its big losses. But dont worry, new scams came daily so you always find one.

Also you can invest in '' trusted true mining '' like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ore-mineorg-242718-btc-paid-new-years-mines-added-the-real-income-759702  Or you already did?

Sorry for my sarcasm but I marked this shit in red, also made many post in this thread.

Really sorry for your losses but you have learn this lessons one time for ever.

I learned this lesson years ago.

Also that bitcoinbountyhunter not gonna help at all. Keep your coins, because you will spend it without any results.
I will sell off all my assets to add to the bounty pool. I lost 2.5BTC to this and I am not happy about that at all it is theft no matter which way you flip it.

Many other people have lost even more than myself and I am sure they too would be more than happy to fund a bounty a I am.

Someone please create an address for the bounty so we can all deposit to it
Sad to say but BOTH sites are down now, For me this just put the last nail in the coffin and call this project dead. It is a shame to see something that was becoming so great fall into the scam / hyip category. I mean why stop it now the coin was on a roll the profit was still there and was showing no signs for failing. The Profit out weighed the quick fix of dash and run. Maybe Xpooky made a bad investment or maybe it was drugs who knows and who really cares. The only thing that really matters is that he scammed every one who invested, donated and or helped him along the way.

Who is up for posting Xpooky on BitcoinBountyHunter.com Or knows any more information about him besides whats on here. Theft is theft no matter the amount. If you lost pennies, dollars or even more. Do not just lay down and be quite about it. Speak up, say something thing let your voice be heard, and lets find him and make him pay.
I don't forgive you. You with your (fake) hacked website... .
Nice try but you can't scam the ladies. If you come back, I'll take all cryptospots node down. If you don't come back, I'll hack in your accounts and freeze/stole everything what you have and mix it with Alexa's income.
Oh and I missed: Delete your cache and cookies next time. Anyway delete your profile picture on facebook. Cool

With very best regards
Lisa

Makes me wish there was a like button!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I don't forgive you. You with your (fake) hacked website... .
Nice try but you can't scam the ladies. If you come back, I'll take all cryptospots node down. If you don't come back, I'll hack in your accounts and freeze/stole everything what you have and mix it with Alexa's income.
Oh and I missed: Delete your cache and cookies next time. Anyway delete your profile picture on facebook. Cool

With very best regards
Lisa
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
xPooky i hope you see this : 
You are a thief and a liar i hope you rot in hell. Your greediness killed a successful coin idiot
If there is no response by 3rd September I would agree to adding a bounty on xPooky. That gives him 5 days to respond from today.
maybe we should add xpooky to BitcoinBountyHunter.com
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
well last time xpooly returned he played mybitmine ,and well there is activity once again soo i guess xpooky is getting back http://mybitmine.co/members.php?username=xPooky

Iron: 971,573
Coal: 289,466
Gems: 242,654
Activity: 80
Probably he try to show he hacked.but he didnt.
He took all hyip and mining game investment than he comes here with new nick and he said i will fix. And he got 1m extra cs from us as foundation when he got it all he just disappear.
Yeah, he came up with a new account stated that he was hacked by Bulgarian Cyber Army which makes me fall to his another scam attempt...
I mean, he said that whoever have more than 100k CS will be able to be part of the foundation, limited to 10 spot though.
I am pretty sure he tried to say, "Hey, do you want to be scam by me again? If so, buy CS from me. I have extra CS for sale.".

Seriously, whoever bought CS from YoBit exchange... I am pretty sure he is the one who sold the CS to you.

I really hope he will come back though. Undecided

Haha I bought 100k in CS off yoBit for .00000050 and sold later the bext  day for 197  not to much profit but was easy gain.

dick
Wow language. Why am I that. I saw a opportunity and took it. I only made like .147 minus fees.
must have been the Haha part
Activity: 79
well i dont know till where is the real true,if he sold out those 100k to others well he sold cheap... as cs were worthing 1000 satoshis last days... i dont believe admin kill the game as his own coin...soo well the time he is out just made cs get down the 50 satoshis already ,i dont know if someday this will return... well xpooky if you there you had the power to make the game a sucess that were already,but always on your hands to continue or to left,just be honest and refund all ,even if the game wont return.

But as i said already some days out from everywhere atleast with an account we know he uses...the hope is getting near 0 as the days keeps going....

sometime developers disappear and then returns... making the coin boom,but cs were different we had the game that made cs gain interest... well #faith
He took all hyip and mining game investment than he comes here with new nick and he said i will fix. And he got 1m extra cs from us as foundation when he got it all he just disappear.
Yeah, he came up with a new account stated that he was hacked by Bulgarian Cyber Army which makes me fall to his another scam attempt...
I mean, he said that whoever have more than 100k CS will be able to be part of the foundation, limited to 10 spot though.
I am pretty sure he tried to say, "Hey, do you want to be scam by me again? If so, buy CS from me. I have extra CS for sale.".

Seriously, whoever bought CS from YoBit exchange... I am pretty sure he is the one who sold the CS to you.

Haha I bought 100k in CS off yoBit for .00000050 and sold later the bext  day for 197  not to much profit but was easy gain.

dick
Wow language. Why am I that. I saw a opportunity and took it. I only made like .147 minus fees.
Activity: 80

dick

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
HOLD, and to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: