Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 4. (Read 46729 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
How many GHS do you have? And how much profit do you get from it? Btw Thank you for responding
Not much, really. Embarrassed
I've deposit 0.02 BTC and bought 200 GHS.
And I've withdrawn 0.05719946 BTC, so my profit is 0.03719946 BTC. Cheesy

PS: xPooky, please fix this!

so how long did it take for you to get that profit?

Same to me. I want to ask this question. Your profit is more than 150% and this was a huge one for like this services.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well, I'm thinking that the website is now for a new altcoin (if you scroll to the bottom of the first page then you can find wallets and links to trading from CS to BTC).
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I second that motion or question I should say. Some sort of a update would be nice.
I have not lose hope, yet.
I'm pretty sure he will be back. Smiley
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
BiteMeBulgarianCyberArmy a.k.a xPooky, where have you been? You have been offline for 3 days.
Something wrong is going on here... Undecided

I second that motion or question I should say. Some sort of a update would be nice.
I don't bite.
BiteMeBulgarianCyberArmy a.k.a xPooky, where have you been? You have been offline for 3 days.
Something wrong is going on here... Undecided
I don't bite.
at 17th he told tomorrow server will be ready. but today 21st so something go on wrong.he still need time to made it happen. thats what i try to say.
I see.

Also, I'm pretty sure xPooky is a bit busy with his real life.
So, don't panic because I'm sure he will bring back the game soon.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
How is xPooky planning on refunding the CS and BTC?
I'm pretty sure the hacker(Bulgarian Cyber Army) that hack xPooky account does not steal everything.
I mean, xPooky do not store user funds in the server. So,...

offline ?
The website works just fine for me. Clear your browser cache and try again. Smiley

xpooky how is goin on?could you update us?i think something gone wrong.
Something is wrong? What you mean?
xPooky try his best to bring back the game. I don't see anything wrong with that. Huh
at 17th he told tomorrow server will be ready. but today 21st so something go on wrong.he still need time to made it happen. thats what i try to say.
I don't bite.
I'm pretty sure the hacker(Bulgarian Cyber Army) that hack xPooky account does not steal everything.
I mean, xPooky do not store user funds in the server. So,...

offline ?
The website works just fine for me. Clear your browser cache and try again. Smiley

Something is wrong? What you mean?
xPooky try his best to bring back the game. I don't see anything wrong with that. Huh
twn
legendary
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I don't bite.
Krunox you can buy mine for 1000 sats each :p
Thank you for the offer, but I don't need more CS as of now because I've bought 100k CS cheaper than 1k satoshis each from YoBit market yesterday.
If you want to sell lower than 80 satoshis each, don't hesitate to PM me. Tongue

cs hited 50 satoshis and can get lower value on the next days if you bought above it and lower then 200 its a great investment otherwise you can cry since you missed the cheapest cs in exchange ever Grin

ps foundation im coming wait for me Cool
How much CS did you get at price 50 satoshis?
Want to sell some of your CS to me at price 51 satoshis each? Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
cs hited 50 satoshis and can get lower value on the next days if you bought above it and lower then 200 its a great investment otherwise you can cry since you missed the cheapest cs in exchange ever Grin

ps foundation im coming wait for me Cool
Activity: 366
Krunox you can buy mine for 1000 sats each :p
I don't bite.
Congratz on Xpooky on gett your site back. I see that the site is some what up and running. Do I need to download the wallet to play the game? Or does this mean we can mine CS locally now or still only through game?
Yeah, he got back his domain and server.

You don't need to download the wallet to start mining.
Also, CS is no longer can be mined.

PS: xPooky, is the game ready to be launched(again)? Tongue
PSS: If anyone want to sell some CS at price 260 ~ 300 satoshis each. PM me, I need around 100k CS. Wink
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
Congratz on Xpooky on gett your site back. I see that the site is some what up and running. Do I need to download the wallet to play the game? Or does this mean we can mine CS locally now or still only through game?
I don't bite.
Thats the problem i have over 12k cs deposit on 2nd august.
Send xPooky the TXID of your deposit and I'm sure he should know what to do next. Smiley
twn
legendary
hopefully today we will back to the game. im wondering my cs deposit to the site will be on game or not.
I'm pretty sure your CS still in your CryptoSpot account, unless you deposit your CS after 31st July. Smiley
Thats the problem i have over 12k cs deposit on 2nd august.
I don't bite.
hopefully today we will back to the game. im wondering my cs deposit to the site will be on game or not.
I'm pretty sure your CS still in your CryptoSpot account, unless you deposit your CS after 31st July. Smiley
twn
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: