Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 29. (Read 46753 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Well, I´ve made about 50% back of my 20 dollar investment here  Grin

Hope it lasts long enough for the remainder to materialize. Best of luck, g

another sucess history ,if you wanna to sell rigs or hashpower to boost ROI IM HERE ahaha Wink

back live admin didnt like those faucet too poor...but i will use to collect 1 cs daily atleast
I've made 150% of my initial investment here, lol. Roll Eyes
There is no profit for them if they sell their hashrate or their mining rigs to you, lol.
The faucet is not that bad, 1 CS a day is still good IMO.

I added 2500CS to the faucet just to "spread the wealth" a bit lol, No point in me using the faucet it would take 3 years to ROI lol ^_^
That is nice of you, but I won't donate my CS here as I still waiting for a better faucet than this.
xPooky should have make a game-based faucet. Smiley

Anyway, is there anything new?
as for news, half way thru the new market
http://oi61.tinypic.com/n1fon7.jpg
Damn, she's beautiful! Kiss
She is very smexy, what's her name!?

Seriously, I feel excited right now.
I cannot wait for her to go live on the website!
most likely the hashrate one will go live tomorrow
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.

another sucess history ,if you wanna to sell rigs or hashpower to boost ROI IM HERE ahaha Wink

back live admin didnt like those faucet too poor...but i will use to collect 1 cs daily atleast
There is no profit for them if they sell their hashrate or their mining rigs to you, lol.

I added 2500CS to the faucet just to "spread the wealth" a bit lol, No point in me using the faucet it would take 3 years to ROI lol ^_^
That is nice of you, but I won't donate my CS here as I still waiting for a better faucet than this.

Damn, she's beautiful! Kiss
She is very smexy, what's her name!?

Seriously, I feel excited right now.
I cannot wait for her to go live on the website!

I don't bite.

Activity: 366
Activity: 560

it will last, more new updates coming soon Smiley
Activity: 616

I don't bite.
that will mean that CS price would be something like 1000BTC per coin Smiley
If that happened, I'm sure we all will be billionaire.

could you imagine if it ever was 1000BTC per coin lol :p we would all be multi-millionaires ^_^
I doubt that the price for each CS will be that high.
But, it might. Roll Eyes
could you imagine if it ever was 1000BTC per coin lol :p we would all be multi-millionaires ^_^
hahahahahahha
Coins always depends on their miner's, If no one is actively mining it or buying it or it has no use it's would be dead yes. If someone  control's all coins for a single currency then the coin is dead as it won't be released unless they want to sell it.

It would also spell the end of buying rigs with CS due to the price being dictated by the current price on alcurEX. If one person determined the price of CS on alcurEX they could potentially buy a CS1000 rig for 0.08 CS

Alright, thanks for clarifying.
I doubt that someone will have large amount of CS.

Imagine if we can buy CS1000 rig for as low as 0.00000001 CS....
that will mean that CS price would be something like 1000BTC per coin Smiley
I don't bite.
Coins always depends on their miner's, If no one is actively mining it or buying it or it has no use it's would be dead yes. If someone  control's all coins for a single currency then the coin is dead as it won't be released unless they want to sell it.

It would also spell the end of buying rigs with CS due to the price being dictated by the current price on alcurEX. If one person determined the price of CS on alcurEX they could potentially buy a CS1000 rig for 0.08 CS

Alright, thanks for clarifying.
I doubt that someone will have large amount of CS.

Imagine if we can buy CS1000 rig for as low as 0.00000001 CS....

I don't bite.
is someone holds all CS, no more mining or trading
Geez, this is bad.
I hope nobody will do this to CS.

basicly if someone owns all CS and wants to keep them, coin is considered dead, as there will be no activity at all
Alright, I will start buying them from now! Roll Eyes

So, it all depends on whom right now to ensure that CS is always active?
Us?
You can't do that surely because it's a free trade system, is it not? Also technically it would be classed as market manipulation in my country as you would be trying to control a resource and having a monopoly is illegal ^_^

If someone hold's all CS it just means they dictate the price. Obviously people will buy it IF it's reasonable of course, IF it still had some use.
basicly if someone owns all CS and wants to keep them, coin is considered dead, as there will be no activity at all

if you have all bitcoin , noone want to use bitcoin Smiley Coz it ll be centralized like this way. All cyrpto coin must be decentralized.

Correct answer ^_^
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
You can't do that surely because it's a free trade system, is it not? Also technically it would be classed as market manipulation in my country as you would be trying to control a resource and having a monopoly is illegal ^_^

If someone hold's all CS it just means they dictate the price. Obviously people will buy it IF it's reasonable of course, IF it still had some use.

if you have all bitcoin , noone want to use bitcoin Smiley Coz it ll be centralized like this way. All cyrpto coin must be decentralized.

I meant if the person who was simply trying to gain monopoly of the coin never bought anything with it essentially giving you 0% to take from a sale because he isn't buying anything. eventually it would all be mined.... eventually. It would have to be minted again at some point if somebody did that wouldn't it?
i would never expect or think it will happen that someone has all 12M+ CS, and also we have 10+ month to think on that so, there is much much time
What if someone has all 12M+ coin and that guy don't want to sell or use any of his CS?
Is it possible if we can still mine CS? No?
is someone holds all CS, no more mining or trading
Pages:
Jump to: