Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 30. (Read 46753 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I meant if the person who was simply trying to gain monopoly of the coin never bought anything with it essentially giving you 0% to take from a sale because he isn't buying anything. eventually it would all be mined.... eventually. It would have to be minted again at some point if somebody did that wouldn't it?
i would never expect or think it will happen that someone has all 12M+ CS, and also we have 10+ month to think on that so, there is much much time
What if someone has all 12M+ coin and that guy don't want to sell or use any of his CS?
Is it possible if we can still mine CS? No?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I meant if the person who was simply trying to gain monopoly of the coin never bought anything with it essentially giving you 0% to take from a sale because he isn't buying anything. eventually it would all be mined.... eventually. It would have to be minted again at some point if somebody did that wouldn't it?
i would never expect or think it will happen that someone has all 12M+ CS, and also we have 10+ month to think on that so, there is much much time
Activity: 366
I meant if just 1 person never sold or used his cryptospots eventually he would have a monopoly on 12 million coins, if that monopoly existed by one person eventually there would be no CS to mine on the site decreasing the block reward to 0.
since there are CS purchases on site, there will be enough for mining, i will keep % of all sales for mining
I meant if just 1 person never sold or used his cryptospots eventually he would have a monopoly on 12 million coins, if that monopoly existed by one person eventually there would be no CS to mine on the site decreasing the block reward to 0.
I don't bite.
I wasn't trying to be greedy "mate" as you would get more on alcurEX and other market's by selling it there, This is more of a quick solution to those who want to leave the game or those who need satoshi in order to buy a rig because it's going really cheap on the black market or buying some cheap hashpower from the market or just wanting to cashout and can't be bothered to wait for someone to buy it.

This is why I  said the current high price -  33%, The 33% is basically a fee that the user pay's or having a quick payout rather than choosing the market. Also if CS is sold this way it could easily be added backinto the game and keep the value of the block reward at 695 per block rather than it decreasing after 12 months, giving the coins survivabilty.
I don't think CS block reward will decrease.

If you read this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10609862

Every month, a total of 1M CryptoSpots will be distributed.
So, in a year there will be a total of 12M CryptoSpots.

CryptoSpots is a premined coin.
So, there will be enough CS for us to mine every month/year.
I think it would be nice if we could sell CS immediately in-game instead of waiting for somebody to pick our CS up on alcurEX and any other market we may enter.
Don't be greedy, m8.
Everyone want profits.
I admit that I am one of them, but what you asking for is ridiculous.

But if CryptoSpots can be trade instantly for Bitcoin, then, what is the use of CryptoSpots?

Imagine you mine 100k CS today, and the next morning you trade them for Bitcoin on CryptoSpot.
I am sure that CryptoSpots does not have value.

I wasn't trying to be greedy "mate" as you would get more on alcurEX and other market's by selling it there, This is more of a quick solution to those who want to leave the game or those who need satoshi in order to buy a rig because it's going really cheap on the black market or buying some cheap hashpower from the market or just wanting to cashout and can't be bothered to wait for someone to buy it.

This is why I  said the current high price -  33%, The 33% is basically a fee that the user pay's or having a quick payout rather than choosing the market. Also if CS is sold this way it could easily be added backinto the game and keep the value of the block reward at 695 per block rather than it decreasing after 12 months, giving the coins survivabilty.
I don't bite.
I think it would be nice if we could sell CS immediately in-game instead of waiting for somebody to pick our CS up on alcurEX and any other market we may enter.
Don't be greedy, m8.
Everyone want profits.
I admit that I am one of them, but what you asking for is ridiculous.

But if CryptoSpots can be trade instantly for Bitcoin, then, what is the use of CryptoSpots?

Imagine you mine 100k CS today, and the next morning you trade them for Bitcoin on CryptoSpot.
I am sure that CryptoSpots does not have value.

cs will be sold on site, but to much delays
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/09/us-macedonia-police-idUSKBN0NU06X20150509
hope you understand
No need to rush, xPooky.
Take all the time you need.

Remember, rome wasn't built in a day. Wink

The bitcoin amount doesn't have to be crazy like 5000 satoshi per or whatever but have it at a middle range of the 24 hr high/24 hour low price (300 / 100 would be roughly 200 middle range per CS). This would also keep the market steady without it rapidly deflating overnight like it currently has because it would make it worse for everybody if people dumped CS too cheaply.

You said that Rig Market updates every minute based on alcurEX prices + 5% (which I'm assuming you got  their API integrated with the site) maybe you could use the same method to ensure that the site doesn't pay over the odd's for the satoshi to ensure the system is not exploited something like minimum sell price - 33.33% .
cs will be sold on site, but to much delays
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/09/us-macedonia-police-idUSKBN0NU06X20150509
hope you understand

The bitcoin amount doesn't have to be crazy like 5000 satoshi per or whatever but have it at a middle range of the 24 hr high/24 hour low price (300 / 100 would be roughly 200 middle range per CS). This would also keep the market steady without it rapidly deflating overnight like it currently has because it would make it worse for everybody if people dumped CS too cheaply.

You said that Rig Market updates every minute based on alcurEX prices + 5% (which I'm assuming you got  their API integrated with the site) maybe you could use the same method to ensure that the site doesn't pay over the odd's for the satoshi to ensure the system is not exploited something like minimum sell price - 33.33% .
Activity: 266
 Grin Grin very good , we are all in your hands!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
METAL and CS deposits are now live
this took a lot time so other markets coming tomorrow
xPooky, I think you should update the OP with the latest information.
Add more picture etc. Smiley
will try that after i finish all the updates for now, btw what were your expectations on market Smiley

Don't know what he has in mind.
But personally, I would like the option to place a Bid price for whatever amount of hash-power. Aside from just placing Ask amounts.
that will be also available soon(1-2 days)
Activity: 1064
will try that after i finish all the updates for now, btw what were your expectations on market Smiley

Don't know what he has in mind.
But personally, I would like the option to place a Bid price for whatever amount of hash-power. Aside from just placing Ask amounts.
I don't bite.
I don't bite.
Krunox more updates are being made later today, xPooky was tired after a long business trip cut him some slack lol
I am not complain about the new updates.
I think he can done better than this.

Like I said, maybe my expectations was a little bit too high!
Krunox more updates are being made later today, xPooky was tired after a long business trip cut him some slack lol
I don't bite.
Hey, I saw the new updates.
It is great but it was not like what I expect.
Maybe my expectations was too high. Roll Eyes

Anyway, it's still good, because we can sell our hashrate and rigs at our price!
I don't bite.
[ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game

as usual, more lies
there is no game
it is a poor excuse for a pool with higher fees than most pools
not worth it
Did xPooky tell lies? Give us more information about this.
This is the game, m8. You blind or what?
You can choose the pool with the lowest pool fees in the game. Nobody forced you to use the official mining pool.
This game is really worth it. My profit in the game was 125% as of now.

wow, no game
damn i got scammed again
i am going to forward my virtual hashrate to a pool with less fees
thank you for opening my eyes
I think he posted that just to increase his post count.

Why is there no game ozycash? The fee's are high for manual withdraws yes but automatic withdrawals are free albeit only every 10 days not that that is an issue.
I think he is talking about the pool fees.
He complained because the official pool fees is higher than the other mining pools.

Thanks ^_^ Can't wait to buy more CS the price is raising daily lol ^_^

- snip -
I'm sure the price won't increase more than the current price before the new updates.

I'm too excited with the coming updates!
I'm sure both CryptoSpot and CryptoSpots will get more attention when the new updates is out tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: