Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 31. (Read 46742 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
What´s that about ? Getting referrals from yourself ? Or do they somehow manipulate mining results ? Scam crap will never run out of imagination I guess. The more of it that is purged the better. Good luck, g
its not manipulating the mining results, having refs that you register and are referred by your main account and depositing from them, will bring the commisions to the main account and you will earn with all account same time.

Yeah, I figured as much. Thought maybe there was more to it. Like i said scammers are highly imaginative and resourceful.

Good luck, g
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Thanks ^_^ Can't wait to buy more CS the price is raising daily lol ^_^

Activity: 378
Ok fair enough thanks ^_^ also can you process my withdrawal whenever possible please want to buy 28k CS before the price increases again lol  ^_^ gotta speculate to accumulate ^_^
ok, will ask my friend to process it as soon as possible
Ok fair enough thanks ^_^ also can you process my withdrawal whenever possible please want to buy 28k CS before the price increases again lol  ^_^ gotta speculate to accumulate ^_^
oh btw xPooky would you mind adding in transitional fee's please, Meaning that someone who withdraw's has an option to pay a higher fee to get their manual withdrawal processed quicker please, I certainly wouldn't mind paying more if they got processed faster than people who wish to pay the smallest amount.
there is no point in that currently, the bitcoin core is not hosted on the server so unless someone starts it and run payout script payments will not be proccessed faster
but we might make manual withdraws instant when we get the virtual features up and the fee will always be same for manual
oh btw xPooky would you mind adding in transitional fee's please, Meaning that someone who withdraw's has an option to pay a higher fee to get their manual withdrawal processed quicker please, I certainly wouldn't mind paying more if they got processed faster than people who wish to pay the smallest amount.
Why is there no game ozycash? The fee's are high for manual withdraws yes but automatic withdrawals are free albeit only every 10 days not that that is an issue.

The manual withdraw fee is high due to paying for a quicker confirmation pass (the higher the fee the quicker it get's through). 10k Satoshi isn't that expensive to someone who can afford to mine 30k per hour (like myself).

So because you are not making a large profit from  the game (which most people won't for at least 4 - 9 months, You are flaming another bitcoin mining game. You also flamed on MyBitMine as well even though they are attempting to change the game you slammed them without adding any constructive criticism at all just like you are doing here.
[ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game

as usual, more lies
there is no game
it is a poor excuse for a pool with higher fees than most pools
not worth it
wow, no game
damn i got scammed again
i am going to forward my virtual hashrate to a pool with less fees
thank you for opening my eyes
Activity: 288
[ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game

as usual, more lies
there is no game
it is a poor excuse for a pool with higher fees than most pools
not worth it
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
nope, not yet
no worries will push it as soon as i get home and will add another anti-cheat update, will blacklist all IP's that were used for cheating
No need to rush, xPooky.
I'm just curious. Smiley
galdur, I don't think the mining results can be manipulated..

its not manipulating the mining results, having refs that you register and are referred by your main account and depositing from them, will bring the commisions to the main account and you will earn with all account same time.
Ain't nobody have the time to do self-referral, and you will need to have a lot of Bitcoin in order to profit from the referral commissions.
Nevertheless, it's an interesting way to earn more Bitcoin with the referral system.

xPooky, are you at your home right now? Tongue
#marketplace
nope, not yet
no worries will push it as soon as i get home and will add another anti-cheat update, will blacklist all IP's that were used for cheating
I don't bite.
galdur, I don't think the mining results can be manipulated..

Ain't nobody have the time to do self-referral, and you will need to have a lot of Bitcoin in order to profit from the referral commissions.
Nevertheless, it's an interesting way to earn more Bitcoin with the referral system.

xPooky, are you at your home right now? Tongue
#marketplace
What´s that about ? Getting referrals from yourself ? Or do they somehow manipulate mining results ? Scam crap will never run out of imagination I guess. The more of it that is purged the better. Good luck, g
If you did not know...it's called self-referral. Smiley

Well, I was asking about precisely that as you may have noticed if you read my post. Anyway, it´s always good when scammy turds are being flushed down.
I don't bite.
If you did not know...it's called self-referral. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I don't bite.
I don't get it, how come you don't get bored creating multiple account, at least when you do that remember to login from different IP's and not the same!
All of you are now banned!
That guy for sure is dumb.

xPooky, greedy person never get bored and will not stop until they get what they want.
Activity: 433
Not creating each account with a different IP in different time zones

I don't get it, how come you don't get bored creating multiple account, at least when you do that remember to login from different IP's and not the same!
All of you are now banned!
Pages:
Jump to: