Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 34. (Read 46748 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How many topic are opened about crypospot?? sometimes i get confused! Huh Huh Grin Grin
Thats unfortunate galdur but at least you realized before you lost too much Smiley Happy mining G

Yeah well, it was really nothing, a couple of cents. I log on quite frequently to make sure everything is working as it should. Just was distracted by other things and hit a minor bit of bad luck.  Grin

I did not get any reward ))
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Thats unfortunate galdur but at least you realized before you lost too much Smiley Happy mining G

Yeah well, it was really nothing, a couple of cents. I log on quite frequently to make sure everything is working as it should. Just was distracted by other things and hit a minor bit of bad luck.  Grin
Activity: 366
Activity: 616
Well, I missed one reward the other day because of that miner down thing. No complaints, I was aware of this possibility. It´s part of the game.
Oh yeah sorry I thought that was about all the new updates coming not just CS purchasing for rigs. Although it may be included in that update xPooky hasn't specified exactly what the update encompasses.

There was a message about releasing something in the middle of may from xPooky not sure what that was concerning though can't remember.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
It is in the main game thread Krunox, He said the new update will be released on 1st or 2nd of May, Check the other thread on the last couple of pages.
Is this the one what you are talking about?
(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11238666)

I think what xPooky want to say is the option to buy hash power with CrypoSpots will be available on the 1st or 2nd May.
What I want is, the in-game marketplace.

Where we, hasher, can trade(CS to BTC/CS to GHS/BTC to CS/etc) with another hasher on cryptospot.me.
Just like what you did on an exchange website.

Read what he said few weeks ago.
(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10894834)
It is in the main game thread Krunox, He said the new update will be released on 1st or 2nd of May, Check the other thread on the last couple of pages.
I don't bite.
Krunox, xPooky  stated that it will be available today or tomorrow so you may need to wait until then.
I don't see xPooky state it anywhere in this thread nor in the game.
Wait... is this about the in-game marketplace?

If yes, then I'd be happy to wait for another 24 hours if what you said is true.
Krunox, xPooky  stated that it will be available today or tomorrow so you may need to wait until then.
I don't bite.
March revenue is higher than last month revenue.
Block reward for this month is 0.005 BTC per block.
Is still high IMO.

xPooky, where is the in-game marketplace that you promised us?
I've been waiting for it for too long already.
Activity: 378
April revenue is 9.29796008
75% that go for reward is 6.97347006
block reward should be 0.00485214 starting from next block but it will be 0.005
Deposit bonus promotion ended
I don't bite.
Ok than i will wait another hours , if nothing will happens with the withdraw , please XPooky i wish to wait 22 hours for autowithdraw and save 10K satoshy Thanks! )))
Use the support chat if you want to cancel your manual withdrawal. Smiley
I did manual widh !! Than are you processed soon? thanks
All you need to do is wait for it to be processed.
Manual withdrawal is done manually by xPooky, if your timezone is different than his you probably need to wait longer because he might be sleeping right now as we speak.

Good luck. Smiley

Ok than i will wait another hours , if nothing will happens with the withdraw , please XPooky i wish to wait 22 hours for autowithdraw and save 10K satoshy Thanks! )))
I don't bite.
All you need to do is wait for it to be processed.
Manual withdrawal is done manually by xPooky, if your timezone is different than his you probably need to wait longer because he might be sleeping right now as we speak.

Good luck. Smiley
Hi to all, just wondering when it will be a pay day?? Smiley
if you mean autopay in around 22 hours and manual withdraws in few minutes Smiley

Thanks xPooky  Grin
if you mean autopay in around 22 hours and manual withdraws in few minutes Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: