Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 33. (Read 46748 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
xPooky is the creator of METAL Coin lol ^_^
Hey, I know that. Roll Eyes
I mean, what is the reason he want it to be able to mined on CryptoSpot?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
xPooky is the creator of METAL Coin lol ^_^
I don't bite.
METAL is going to mineable in the update mate so METAL should stay lol, DOGE can go nobody likes Doge ^_^
Alright, METAL can stay but no for DOGE.

Why xPooky want METAL can be mined on CryptoSpot?
METAL is going to mineable in the update mate so METAL should stay lol, DOGE can go nobody likes Doge ^_^
I don't bite.
I bought them on alcurEX for 15 - 20 satoshi each so made 3x - 4x profit lol, I couldn't deposit them on CS.me because there is no option to deposit CS yet or metal  or doge even though both metal and doge are on the referral earning list lol
Wow, nice profit. Shocked
xPooky need to remove METAL and DOGE of that referral earning list.
I bought them on alcurEX for 15 - 20 satoshi each so made 3x - 4x profit lol, I couldn't deposit them on CS.me because there is no option to deposit CS yet or metal  or doge even though both metal and doge are on the referral earning list lol
I don't bite.
Yeah I estimated it wouldn't go  past 15k so not much difference lol I have 20k left now (I sold 870k 2 days ago lol, bad move though because only got 65 sat each lol) oh well hindsight is a wonderful thing lol
870k CS was sold for 65 satoshis each?
At least you still have 20k CS left, lol. Roll Eyes

Why did you sell them for cheap price?
Yeah I estimated it wouldn't go  past 15k so not much difference lol I have 20k left now (I sold 870k 2 days ago lol, bad move though because only got 65 sat each lol) oh well hindsight is a wonderful thing lol
I don't bite.
Just wondering in case I need some bankroll later ^_^ What do you reckon CS price will go upto after market release?
The price for each CS will go to the moon! Tongue

Seriously, the price will not change much.
If I'm wrong, I estimate that the price will be around 1k to 10k satoshis for each CryptoSpots.
Just wondering in case I need some bankroll later ^_^ What do you reckon CS price will go upto after market release?
I don't bite.
Krunox you still doing loans?
Yes, I'm still doing loans.
Why?
Hopefully when the market releases I can make enough to buy 100k AMBER Coins, Seems like a solid investment.

I've been waiting age for the market and the server time too ^_^

Krunox you still doing loans?
I don't bite.
i am sorry for the delay, yesterdays 1 May parade was longer than i expected and when i got home i was to drunk to do anything Smiley
all payouts will be sent in about 2 hours most
The update to the site will be done later tonight in about 14-16 hours and will include options to buy  mining rigs with CS and METAL, marketplace to sell/buy GH/s and mining rigs and clock will be added in the footer so everyone can see the current server time
It's alright.
Did you have fun yesterday? Roll Eyes

I can't wait for the marketplace, release it now! Tongue
And,.... I've been waiting for the server time to be placed at the footer for too long!

5.02% power left in my starter kit miner (started the 3rd March) sooooooo close to losing the miner haha ^_^
I know how you feel bro. Smiley
I don't bite.
How many topic are opened about crypospot?? sometimes i get confused! Huh Huh Grin Grin
There is 2 topic that is related to CryptoSpot(the game).
First one is this thread. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptospot-the-first-bitcoin-virtual-mining-game-945211)
And the second one is CryptoSpots(the coin). (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncscryptospotsdposmasternodes-971737)

Like what UltraFRS said, CryptoSpots topic also can be found in several different language which can be found here.

Any word on the auto-withdrawal ? It has been the second day of May for four hours where I am and no signs of it yet.

Good luck, g
I've received my payment few minutes ago(at the time of this writing).
You should have received your payment by now.
5.02% power left in my starter kit miner (started the 3rd March) sooooooo close to losing the miner haha ^_^
Activity: 616
All right, great, No problem. Good luck, g
Activity: 378
March revenue is higher than last month revenue.
Block reward for this month is 0.005 BTC per block.
Is still high IMO.

xPooky, where is the in-game marketplace that you promised us?
I've been waiting for it for too long already.
yes march revenue was higher than aprils, based on the math, the block reward for May should have been around 0.0048 but we just made it fixed to 0.005 for this month
marketplace will be on later tonight
Activity: 378
i am sorry for the delay, yesterdays 1 May parade was longer than i expected and when i got home i was to drunk to do anything Smiley
all payouts will be sent in about 2 hours most
The update to the site will be done later tonight in about 14-16 hours and will include options to buy  mining rigs with CS and METAL, marketplace to sell/buy GH/s and mining rigs and clock will be added in the footer so everyone can see the current server time
Activity: 616
Any word on the auto-withdrawal ? It has been the second day of May for four hours where I am and no signs of it yet.

Good luck, g

2 topics for cryptospot in general, One for the game which is the one your in atm and one for the coin itself. There are however several translations of each thread as well in multiple languages ^_^
Pages:
Jump to: