Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 215. (Read 696254 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
before i put more rigs on this, let's make sure it is not another scam waiting to happen.

1. what are the public addresses for the premine? the 3% premine wallet for the devs, the 2% premine i guess was given out to the LUCKY few investors, and the other 90% + premine wallet for paying folders out?

Let's see some accountability from the dev team. Who exactly are you ? i mean if this turns out huge, and you have millions or billions of dollars of crypto held in your wallets, who are you?

why won't someone else come along and do exactly the same thing without 3% premine and 2% given to a few people that donated before you closed the donation period?

Yeah cause creating a coin such as this that works as well as this really comes for $0. I really see how someone will make something as good as this without a premine. and the 2% those people waited months for their coin's with some people believing the project wasnt going to happen. What happened? the project launched and everyone got a real bargain. I really dont understand you're reason for thinking this is a scam

Ahmed

How about you let them answer some of the important questions.

Premines need addressing, they should be held by escrow level members and released over time for continued support. 3% is a LARGE premine. Imagine 3% of BTC? 2% given to a handful of others is quite a bit too, however yes they took a risk, but many others wanted to invest but got told no.

EVEN over  looking these things.

Where are the public addresses ?? and who are these people?. If this DOES turn out to be a scam and i am NOT saying it is, it will do a lot of damage to cryptos image.

If you don't understand how not giving the public address for all of these premines does not look good, then that is more your problem than mine. Since you are heavily involved with this project of course your opinion should be viewed with caution. I guess with the block explorer you can see them. However are they split into various wallets for security? are they all held by one person? who has control of them?

There is no harm in asking these questions, i hope they provide satisfactory answers so we can proceed with this project knowing it won't turn out like many others on this board.

3% premine is okay, if we can see where it is and if they don't dump it as soon as the price reaches their target level. I am not against devs getting paid.

2% given to a handful of people.... again we will have to accept that although soon each one could possibly have received several years of mining with multiple rigs if this takes off.

However the huge bulk of the coins needs to be guarded carefully of course, also as this grows the id of the devs in control of it all should be made public.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
My first mined Curecoin from a little over 24 hours ago is just beginning to confirm now @ united-miners pool. Not bad for a young blockchain Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
before i put more rigs on this, let's make sure it is not another scam waiting to happen.

1. what are the public addresses for the premine? the 3% premine wallet for the devs, the 2% premine i guess was given out to the LUCKY few investors, and the other 90% + premine wallet for paying folders out?

Let's see some accountability from the dev team. Who exactly are you ? i mean if this turns out huge, and you have millions or billions of dollars of crypto held in your wallets, who are you?

why won't someone else come along and do exactly the same thing without 3% premine and 2% given to a few people that donated before you closed the donation period?

Yeah cause creating a coin such as this that works as well as this really comes for $0. I really see how someone will make something as good as this without a premine. and the 2% those people waited months for their coin's with some people believing the project wasnt going to happen. What happened? the project launched and everyone got a real bargain. I really dont understand you're reason for thinking this is a scam

Ahmed
Activity: 756
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I have changed united-miners to 30 confirms as well  now
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
how many confirmations for new generated coins?
i ask because payout doesn't work

Ahmed sets CryptoPools for 30 confirmations instead of the usual 120 and payouts are running.

-tb-
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
And has gotten it's private calculator which can be found at https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/cur/sha-256

Congratulations on a very nice daily profit as well
Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
CureCoin 4904824.32  2.13272  ScifiCrypto ฿0.01000000    $ 4.32400000    ฿0.01415    $9.22    46.89
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
That's the beauty of it, If you want more curecoins, you are just going to have to compete with the others and fold faster   Cool

Once my power company accepts CureCoins ...  Roll Eyes else  back to donation mode. Also my "home" team members will beat me hard for long-term absence  Grin
I checked by doing listtransactions on my daemon. They all showed immature until 30 confirms.

hrm, fair enough, I havent built a mining pool in ages, I might be a little rusty on that part  Grin

Great pool by the way... I love the interface

Thanks! Smiley atm its just the stock MPOS interface as my custom pool isnt ready yet

Ahmed
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'm folding at cryptobullionpools.com about 14h ago, nothing in my stats but i think it will show after 24h. My each rig component : 1 Celeron, 4gb ram, 4x 280x HIS, my PPD around 99k ~ 105k each 280x. That seem good by now. My experience about low PPD if you use 280x like me :
0. AMD Driver 13.12 is really good. Don't need to update 14.xx cuz it maybe bug your rigs.
1. Config follow this thread, it's great : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/illustrated-curecoinalpha-mining-guide-268556
2. Open MSI Afterburn, turn off auto-fan, set fan to 85% ( cuz it's really hot and auto fan really suck ).
3. Use GPU-Z for monitoring your card information ( like gpucore, gpumem, fan speed, temp...)
4. Open FAH, wait for it starting, adjust the folding power bar to full, after that, PAUSE YOUR CPU RITE AWAY and LEAVE GPU DO IT JOB.
5. Wait at least 15min for FAH update correct your PPD.
Good luck and have fun folding.
Here is my proof :
http://i60.tinypic.com/4u9uls.jpg
Activity: 397
CureCoin Lead Dev
I checked by doing listtransactions on my daemon. They all showed immature until 30 confirms.

hrm, fair enough, I havent built a mining pool in ages, I might be a little rusty on that part  Grin

Great pool by the way... I love the interface
CureCoin Lead Dev

Thanks for looking into it. I might be confused with timezones as I live in UTC+9. When I look at Kakao I get the following

Code:
1:00 4:00 7:00 10:00 13:00 16:00 19:00 22:00 Total
2014-05-12 40,950 64,012 104,962
2014-05-11 62,231 124,267 77,637 264,135

2014-05-10 38,283 37,916 76,199
The line from 10th is what I see in CBP and could understand from that day, I created 1% of points and got 1% of ~7800CUR.

But 11th ? Ok, I wait. Anyway my share shrinks now  Sad with 40mPPD overall  Grin good for science, not helping my wallet.

That's the beauty of it, If you want more curecoins, you are just going to have to compete with the others and fold faster   Cool
CureCoin Lead Dev
30 are required for a mined block i checked the code. so a max of 30 should be used. (if they have the funds they could go lower but there arent many sellers on the exchange atm)

hehehe, you read the commented out part didnt you  Wink look at the number thats not commented out Grin no worries , ill change that commented out part, you should be good with 10. I didnt really give you a ton of time to get the pool up, I would have probably done the same thing  Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Is there a problem with the CryptoBullion pool ? No credit for yesterday's work ? Also the Point counter still low. When checking on official stats or EOC there should be more booked.

Yesterdays work will be credited in roughly 11 hours from now, remember there is only on update per day as of now, due to popular demand Im going to work on making the pool update stats more then once per day, but that is not top priority at the moment.

ChristianFAH   79.35819400 coins earned 5/11/2014

Looks you you got your share of coins yesterday, so later today you will be getting more. You are all set to go, just have to wait for the pool to do its daily update. ( Usually around 6 pm EST )

As far as the point counter, it will always be a bit lower due to the delay in pool updating compared to using something like EOC of the official team pages to see your stats

Thanks for looking into it. I might be confused with timezones as I live in UTC+9. When I look at Kakao I get the following

Code:
1:00 4:00 7:00 10:00 13:00 16:00 19:00 22:00 Total
2014-05-12 40,950 64,012 104,962
2014-05-11 62,231 124,267 77,637 264,135

2014-05-10 38,283 37,916 76,199
The line from 10th is what I see in CBP and could understand from that day, I created 1% of points and got 1% of ~7800CUR.

But 11th ? Ok, I wait. Anyway my share shrinks now  Sad with 40mPPD overall  Grin good for science, not helping my wallet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
For those worrying about exchanges, give it a bit of time, Curecoin only launched 2 days ago.  In a week we will probably have a bunch of other exchanges to trade on.
Me (Owner of CryptoPools) and Dreamwatcher (Owner of CryptoCoinExplorer v3) own scifi-ex. May i ask why you believe the exchange is killing curecoin? (Yes i know it isnt scifi it will be moved over to the non scifi exchange when i finish coding it)
Lemme start with that those were not my words.... =) seriously doubt an exchange could kill a coin. That being said.
Must be said.. Sci-fi looks nice. But its a real challenge to even register. Asks for a pin, then won't accept... Or doesnt accept password but not stating why not...  Then after managing all that. There's been reports of not having wallets... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6682775 and earlier today was talk on sci-fi chat of btc transaction not coming trough.... so all in all, there are some doubts sorry to say.

ahh dont worry Smiley i know of the registration issues (they bug me too) and the btc and wallet issues we're also fixed Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Me (Owner of CryptoPools) and Dreamwatcher (Owner of CryptoCoinExplorer v3) own scifi-ex. May i ask why you believe the exchange is killing curecoin? (Yes i know it isnt scifi it will be moved over to the non scifi exchange when i finish coding it)
Lemme start with that those were not my words.... =) seriously doubt an exchange could kill a coin. That being said.
Must be said.. Sci-fi looks nice. But its a real challenge to even register. Asks for a pin, then won't accept... Or doesnt accept password but not stating why not...  Then after managing all that. There's been reports of not having wallets... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6682775 and earlier today was talk on sci-fi chat of btc transaction not coming trough.... so all in all, there are some doubts sorry to say.
Jump to: