Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 217. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Started folding yesterday but my 2 280x's and 1 I5 are only giving me about 95000 ppd in total.

Any tips on how to improve the ppd?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
1 more folder, coming up. Smiley
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Hi!This is very interesting project.I started folging today,but i don't see my work in folding pool,and I can't see me in this sheet -http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/teamstats/team224497.html

Will I see my work next day,or I made something wrong?
Or I need to wait for work progress is 100%?
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev

I dont like the fact that this is a very interesting project yet the lead dev ignores my question about absolutely awfull exchange. Why should we trade curecoins on some tier 5 exchange?

Please get yourself some respect and get curecoin to some renowned exchanges. Greed is great motivation for people to actually start helping. And there wont be any money value without the bigger and proven exchanges.

Or do you own that exchange and promote yourself?

My team is already contacting exchanges and a few exchanges have already contacted me on their own accord. Please allow more than 24 hours for my coin to be placed somewhere famous like cryptsy.   Wink

I don't own scifi exchange Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Waiting for a long time, finally saw the wallet emission. I am so inspired. Thank you very much DEV efforts.
Activity: 398
Hey cygnusxi,

what is the max amount of coins to be produced ??
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
how many confirmations for new generated coins?
i ask because payout doesn't work

Our SHA256d pool runs on 120 confirms right now. Smiley
CureCoin Lead Dev

If your referring to the folding pool :
Set your auto pay threshold to 1 (or your desired amount, but 1 will ensure daily payout) to get paid everyday automatically. The manual payout button does work but payouts are only run once every 24 hours. I reccommend the auto pay option as it will be less hassle for you and save you a little time.  

If you are referring to one of the SHA mining pools you will have to ask the operator of that site if you are having an issue.
Activity: 398

Awesome Idea !!!!!
great to know we can benefit others while supporting this coin and perhaps get a little reward for that..... Wink

Count me in, sounds promising.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Activity: 756
I dont like the fact that this is a very interesting project yet the lead dev ignores my question about absolutely awfull exchange. Why should we trade curecoins on some tier 5 exchange?

Please get yourself some respect and get curecoin to some renowned exchanges. Greed is great motivation for people to actually start helping. And there wont be any money value without the bigger and proven exchanges.

This might sound confrontational but its not, where's your question to the OP?

Your last post in the thread sounds more like a statement then a question.

Quote from: BohemianStalker
Looking good but the exchange is horrendous.

Atleast go bittrex...
Activity: 336
9 Millions points done after a little 36h and still nothing showing to the pool, there's more than 24h delay no?

You're hitting the mining pool pretty hard....

Correction, its the folding pool  Wink and yes, 9 million PPD is very fast.

Whats the difference between a mining pool and a folding pool ?

The mining pool is built for the best suited hardware, the ASIC, which does SHA algo mining to secure the blockchain.  The folding pool is what rewards you for for folding work units that can help scientists solve cures for diseases of many types, including cancer. GPU's and CPU's are best for these operations. GPU being the better option due to the parallel computing abilities associated with have 1000's of cores.  Please refer to the how to fold guide in the OP to learn more about folding to earn Curecoins.  

Daliss was also hitting the mining pools at 9TH/s.  Shocked

I must agree with your  Shocked It looks like Daliss is really a pro miner as I suspected.

The logo is Chinese Grin,    But the coin  seems popular.

there are so many guys here. Shocked

So a logo having a chinese character makes it a chinese coin.

I'm really not sure how you can assume that.

The logo is was chosen because it is an ancient symbol that represents healing / curing. Definitely not a Chinese coin though, after all, the forum is hosted at curecoin.us Not that it matters what nationality we are from. I would enjoy the participation from anyone anywhere in the world, this coin is meant to cure diseases, for all of us.

Please don't think I'm a racist or something. I'm Chinese myself, just not from China.

I'm just irritated that the China Chinese miners would come in and ask if this coin is from China without reading any of the OP.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

The mining pool is built for the best suited hardware, the ASIC, which does SHA algo mining to secure the blockchain.  The folding pool is what rewards you for for folding work units that can help scientists solve cures for diseases of many types, including cancer. GPU's and CPU's are best for these operations. GPU being the better option due to the parallel computing abilities associated with have 1000's of cores.  Please refer to the how to fold guide in the OP to learn more about folding to earn Curecoins.  

Thanks,

Already folding..

So mining contribute nothing besides some coins to trade ?
CureCoin Lead Dev
9 Millions points done after a little 36h and still nothing showing to the pool, there's more than 24h delay no?

Daliss was also hitting the mining pools at 9TH/s.  Shocked

I must agree with your  Shocked It looks like Daliss is really a pro miner as I suspected.
CureCoin Lead Dev

The logo is was chosen because it is an ancient symbol that represents healing / curing. Definitely not a Chinese coin though, after all, the forum is hosted at curecoin.us Not that it matters what nationality we are from. I would enjoy the participation from anyone anywhere in the world, this coin is meant to cure diseases, for all of us.

Daliss was also hitting the mining pools at 9TH/s.  Shocked
CureCoin Lead Dev

Activity: 313
Has anyone modified the GPU Code indices (experts only)? or left on defaults?

With the latest version of F@H software 7.4.4 you should be able to get core_17 work units without any modification. If need be you can edit the properties of your desktop shortcut and add --client-type=advanced to the end of the file path. This is shown in this guide http://www.curecoin.us/index.php?topic=9.0

Doing that will change the work requests for all of your cards at once instead of editing them one by one in you configuration panel.

Does this mean that r9 280x will have approximately same PPD as 7970 ?

Thanks

Jump to: