Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 33. (Read 696254 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this project is suffering gross neglect for an age. This is my 2nd largest loss yet.

the idea was amazing the dev team dropped the ball big time...

where is cure 2.0

what happened to the other coin that was released and got forked after a few mins?

I remember when I used to think the ICO owners got an amazing deal. Now even their buy in price looks way way expensive.

Nightmare for those that believed in this coin from the start

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
I actually enjoyed Mining FLDC/CURE.

What the hell happened?
You can't mine FDLC, you can get it as payment for folding, though.  Wink
You are playing on word,

but yeah I was 'mining' or 'folding', if you prefer, FLDC on in CURE team.

Now that merged mining its over, it's not lucrative enough to continue.

At least for me!

Have a good day
It's not a "play on words". Nor is it a question of what I "prefer" when it comes to the terminology. They are seperate things, they have separate determining factors, and they have separate ROI rates. As a folder who is also a CureCoin miner, the distinction is necessary. Because of how this all works, miners that shut down have a greater impact on my ROI than folders that shut down (hence my "best news" comment).
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
I hope bittrex will not delist Curecoin..
this choice is no sense
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I actually enjoyed Mining FLDC/CURE.

What the hell happened?
You can't mine FDLC, you can get it as payment for folding, though.  Wink
You are playing on word,

but yeah I was 'mining' or 'folding', if you prefer, FLDC on in CURE team.

Now that merged mining its over, it's not lucrative enough to continue.

At least for me!

Have a good day
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
What is the max supply of this coin? Why is it not in the main ann? It always pisses me off.
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
One of the few coins that I watched...surprised to see it being delisted on Polo.  Story?

story is going to be all about poloniex. SOOO many people are raging pissed off at polo about all the delisted coins. The troll box is complete chaos with people barking at the polo mods and tossing some pretty vulgar words at the mods. They wont give any reason to the delistings which left people even more confused since they didnt seem to make a lot of sense on many metrics they talked about. Hell just yesterday we were posting on social media about hitting the new record on f@h of 274 million ppd, so someone at poloniex didnt research too hard at all making those calls.
Retired IRCX God
Polo delisting CURE and NOT delisting FLDC is a crock of BS.
They will lose my business entirely if they actually pull this stupidity.
I'm down to only dealing with ~15 coins and, out of all of it, Cure and PPC are the only reason I even bothered with polo in months (since the NEOS swap, where they botched almost 2BTC worth of coins).
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
One of the few coins that I watched...surprised to see it being delisted on Polo.  Story?
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev

Poloniex did put Curecoin into their delist notice. Curecoin has lost exchanges before and also was never put on Cryptsy (once thought to be the determining factor for a good coin yet it turns out cryptsy had bad intentions and is shut down). Yet we keep making waves on the leader boards in F@H.

We will be trying to combat this action and have already started. Folders and traders use this form to keep Curecoin listed on Poloniex https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

You can help by keeping an eye on our social media and resharing items also.
https://twitter.com/CureCoin_Team/status/854551650433892352

Don't panic is good advice. Personally I saw the price fall and I put a full bitcoin into buying more cure at this low price.. So obviously my plans have not changed to grow Curecoin ... Cureveballs like this have always made it difficult to grow Cure but the Pflops count for Curecoin keeps growing over time. Curecoin is not going anywhere except maybe off polo for a bit. Any investor worth their salt will see the likely hood of a price correction after the polo panic. Thats pretty much what it was. Some polo users assumed that a coin gets "deleted" out of existence when it gets delisted from 1 exchange. Goes to show that investors dont all need a hs diploma to trade crypto. Polo is taking a lot of flak over this move also.

dont forget that even at these prices curecoin is was already on track to hit rank #1 in the world on the biggest research DCN in the world. People seem to forget that constantly...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Finally CURE is pumping! waiting for this since last September!
It's hard to get a consistent, long-term pump on a non-spendable, altruistic coin.  Cry

Cure is JUST as spendable as pretty much every other altcoin - which is to say they pretty much ALL have to be converted into something like BTC, LTC, or ETH to actually be convertable into fiat or spendable on a large number of websites.

legendary

Bittrex actually flags coins that are in threat of being removed due to low volume. CureCoin was once in threat of removal from bittrex but after an increase in volume the flag was removed. Curecoin did NOT have low volume on Poloniex, which is why this is so confusing.

It's not about the volume, about HALF the coins on Poloniex that had lower volume (specifically including GridCoin and FoldingCoin usually had almost identical BTC volume) are NOT being delisted.

It strikes me as being completely arbitrary, and makes it a sad day when an act like this makes BTC-E seem MORE TRUSTABLE.

legendary
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I think bittrex will not delist, they never delisted cure even when there was low volume
because it is a cause-coin. i hope it stay this way

Bittrex actually flags coins that are in threat of being removed due to low volume. CureCoin was once in threat of removal from bittrex but after an increase in volume the flag was removed. Curecoin did NOT have low volume on Poloniex, which is why this is so confusing.

More about bittrex's coin removal process:
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/221621028

Edit: CureCoin tweet wants our help to see it relisted:
https://twitter.com/CureCoin_Team/status/854551650433892352
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Ahhh Polo dumps another old established coin.  Seems quite common at this point.  Bittrex could follow based on similar situations.  Devs likely have no input on this whatsoever.

Volume will move to another exchange.  Business will go on as usual.  Polo lovers can find a new Polo coin.  Zzz.

I think bittrex will not delist, they never delisted cure even when there was low volume
because it is a cause-coin. i hope it stay this way
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Ahhh Polo dumps another old established coin.  Seems quite common at this point.  Bittrex could follow based on similar situations.  Devs likely have no input on this whatsoever.

Volume will move to another exchange.  Business will go on as usual.  Polo lovers can find a new Polo coin.  Zzz.
Retired IRCX God
.... I think they've obviously done a well played pump and dump....
TBH, any coin that has no value outside of a exchange isn't anything more than waiting for a pump-n-dump. The devs can get cute and fancy with "Cure 2.0", but until you can use the coin to buy something (besides other coins) it has no probative value. The devs are anti-miner and most folders dump it to pay the bills. Since the devs of neither FLDC or CURE want to get involved enough to even get the coins to be able to even buy folding equipment, nothing will change; no matter how "pretty" "2.0" is, it's useless beyond dumping.

Don't sell your coins. This is the time to buy! This coin has a future ahead of you. Poloniex, may have given a shot in the foot. Curecoin arrived 12 k. The pump will now be above 50 k. put away your Curecoins!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CURE  Shocked

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_cure Cheesy

I'm not selling, storing it away. Better this than poloniex running off with everyones' crypto like other exchanges have eh? Cheesy
xpk
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Don't sell your coins. This is the time to buy! This coin has a future ahead of you. Poloniex, may have given a shot in the foot. Curecoin arrived 12 k. The pump will now be above 50 k. put away your Curecoins!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CURE  Shocked

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_cure Cheesy
Where's the source for that? ...
Mod talk in the trollbox.

All the delisted coins have the same chart pattern as cure. I think they've obviously done a well played pump and dump. Polo was always shady like that. Meh.
Retired IRCX God
Pages:
Jump to: