Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 32. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
those delisting are shocking, lots of people lost fortunes
If the value of a coin drops significantly because it's no longer on 1 specific exchange, then the value of the coin was small to begin with. In short, if CureCoin doesn't rebound, then the only value it had was tied to people buying it hoping they could find a sucker to pay them more than they paid for it.

so I take it you are referring to 95% of alt crypto then... If they got removed from their main exchange I believe the same would happen.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
If the value of a coin drops significantly because it's no longer on 1 specific exchange, then the value of the coin was small to begin with. In short, if CureCoin doesn't rebound, then the only value it had was tied to people buying it hoping they could find a sucker to pay them more than they paid for it.
Activity: 193
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Is there a public facing Slack channel or Telegram group?
very good i hope poloniex will retrace the delisting decision  Cry

where is cure 2.0

We are currently doing an internal beta test, trying to work out some bugs before the public beta. I can't say how long it will take, but we have made many improvements and we are getting closer.

I couldn't agree more.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
very good i hope poloniex will retrace the delisting decision  Cry

where is cure 2.0

We are currently doing an internal beta test, trying to work out some bugs before the public beta. I can't say how long it will take, but we have made many improvements and we are getting closer.

where is cure 2.0

Retired IRCX God
Quote from: DevShuster
...stuff...
No one, much less the whole community, needs to spend that much time trying to convince an exchange to stay a delisting. The fact that they are delisting a "cause coin" is, in fact, representative of the fact that they have already made up their mind and pages of a forum thread aren't going to matter.  Undecided

Not forum threads but "passionate pleas from community" might help: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18666570
So stop assuming and make a "passionate plea" instead!

My bad, I should have said "pages of Twatter posts" and not "pages of a forum thread".  Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
...stuff...
No one, much less the whole community, needs to spend that much time trying to convince an exchange to stay a delisting. The fact that they are delisting a "cause coin" is, in fact, representative of the fact that they have already made up their mind and pages of a forum thread aren't going to matter.  Undecided

Not forum threads but "passionate pleas from community" might help: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18666570
So stop assuming and make a "passionate plea" instead!
Retired IRCX God
...stuff...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Several moderators at Poloniex, say this: "There are many factors that go into delisting a coin, some of the reasons are lack of community, support, development, and performance."

While not a death knell, the potential de-listing by Poloniex deserves reasoning and formal arguments against it, which Poloniex did not request.  However, we still have to do our part in presenting why Curecoin deserves to stay.  Therefore, I propose that we break up the task, as each part can take significant time to document in-depth.  Once we have each of these pretty well documented, we can submit the whole thing.  Let's aim to submit this on 4/25/2017.

Please document in this thread the Community that Curecoin has and it's potential, and perhaps, why it may seemed to have lagged in this area in the past, and what you can personally offer to do to change that, if you can offer something.
Retired IRCX God
Ironic that Polo has so much power in the decentralized crypto world
They have the power that people give them.
Activity: 337
One of the few coins that I watched...surprised to see it being delisted on Polo.  Story?

story is going to be all about poloniex. SOOO many people are raging pissed off at polo about all the delisted coins. The troll box is complete chaos with people barking at the polo mods and tossing some pretty vulgar words at the mods. They wont give any reason to the delistings which left people even more confused since they didnt seem to make a lot of sense on many metrics they talked about. Hell just yesterday we were posting on social media about hitting the new record on f@h of 274 million ppd, so someone at poloniex didnt research too hard at all making those calls.

Ironic that Polo has so much power in the decentralized crypto world
Activity: 308
Come on boys and girls, let Polo know what you think by submitting request form.
Its your chance to be creative also, because you need to elaborate your request  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Yes but personal this hurts because we don't know the exact reason.
You are right - I feel with you there - I also didn't hear that Polo changed their mind about a coin before - no harm in trying though...

Actually we still have a chance.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I have been a folder since long before Curecoin or FLDC were invented and will continue to support folding@home regardless of what happens with the coins.  Having said that tho, the coins and the revenue they generate have allowed me to move up into the top 20 folders and even do more to contribute to folding@home.

I too saw this as a buying opportunity and transferred bitcoins to both Poliniex and Bittrex to allow me to take advantage and more than double my holdings of curecoin.  I am in this for the long term and love the opportunity this brings.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Now that merged mining its over, it's not lucrative enough to continue.

Why do you say so? Just because Poloniex dropped Curecoin? There are still plenty of Exchanges, like Bittrex and Livecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
MYR aka XMY aka myriadcoin is going thru a similar situation which you can see in their thread...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18647336

Don't waste your time with Polo.  There's plenty of exchanges out there and some of them are much more responsive and reasonable overall.

Polo is not god.   Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: