Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 34. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Really odd that poloniex is delisting all those coins (including curecoin); they all have a high amount of volume (at least recently).
Their answer is that volume doesn't matter, the devs refuse to make it useful (in other words, all these years later and you still can't spend it).

Where's the source for that? Lack of volume has been the only reason for a coin's delisting. They may be averaging the coin's volume over the span of several months rather than just the past week, is my guess.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Really odd that poloniex is delisting all those coins (including curecoin); they all have a high amount of volume (at least recently).
Their answer is that volume doesn't matter, the devs refuse to make it useful (in other words, all these years later and you still can't spend it).
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
Retired IRCX God
I actually enjoyed Mining FLDC/CURE.

What the hell happened?
You can't mine FDLC, you can get it as payment for folding, though.  Wink
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
*unpluging every miner*...
Best news I've heard all week.  Tongue

I actually enjoyed Mining FLDC/CURE.

What the hell happened?
Retired IRCX God
Hey Cure Dev, What the hell?Huh?
Polo is delisting this coin so i sent my coins to Bittrex and they never got there. Checked the address on the explorer and there's no explorer.
Dev, i need my coins backkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKK. Do not play game with me.

Huh   Huh         Huh       Huh
Quote from: poloniex
CURE is scheduled to be delisted on May 2...
That's 2 weeks from now, so you don't need to panic.
The explorer at: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cure/ has a 99.99% uptime.
And no one can check on your tx without any actual info provided by you.....
Activity: 175
Hey Cure Dev, What the hell?Huh?
Polo is delisting this coin so i sent my coins to Bittrex and they never got there. Checked the address on the explorer and there's no explorer.
Dev, i need my coins backkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKK. Do not play game with me.

Huh   Huh         Huh       Huh
Retired IRCX God
*unpluging every miner*...
Best news I've heard all week.  Tongue
Activity: 169
*unpluging every miner*

Damn cure, I had some confidence.

cyakthxbye
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Will this currency be the currency ofthe poloniex nrxt? Grin
So currently in circulation is ~8,900,000 Cure

Thank you for the prompt answer. This would mean that CureCoin actually has a much lower USD market cap than is being reported by coinmarketcap.com correct? (By your numbers, curecoin's actual market cap is ~$1.1 million USD as opposed to the coinmarketcap.com's reported $3.3 million USD).

A dynamic web page that readily displays this transparency and payouts from the premine wallets on the main curecoin.info website would be ideal, what kind of programmers would we need to hire to develop this said web page? I wouldn't mind investing some $ on the side for this said web page to be developed... I believe this is a largely underestimated missing aspect of CC 1.0's presentation.

Regardless, CureCoin may be seeing some consistent $ signs for once. Great job guys.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
Just load some small bags in the dips and wait for CURE 2.0 to be released and you're good for a 2x profit before the summer.

when will it be released?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Just load some small bags in the dips and wait for CURE 2.0 to be released and you're good for a 2x profit before the summer.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Finally CURE is pumping! waiting for this since last September!

Congratulations on your strong nerves.
I sold mine at 7000 Satoshis. Sad
Funny thing is, anytime devs make a post here, CURE gets pumped.

Explains why it pumps so infrequently  Grin
Activity: 308

Congratulations on your strong nerves.
I sold mine at 7000 Satoshis. Sad
Funny thing is, anytime devs make a post here, CURE gets pumped.
Activity: 444
It's hard to get a consistent, long-term pump on a non-spendable, altruistic coin.  Cry

Not only CURE, majority of coins on poloniex were not consistently pump on a regular basis. Therefore, always be prepared to trade some of your CURE in due course.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
@computergenie the guy I have posting on twitter does his research, its actually 2% of women according to the study stanford did https://web.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/cgi-bin/home/wp-content/uploads/[email protected] , he was trying to be nice with 3% as to not point fingers but yea, ~98% of chicks apparently think this stuff is lame  Huh

...I  received  a  total  of  407  replies.  
Professor  Pande  estimates  that  there  are  approximately  100,000  participants  in  Folding@home.... then this survey sample represents only 0.4% of total population of project.
Now I realize that numbers come from somewhere, but that's one hell of a stretch (to extrapolate a gender-based percentage of the project) based on 7 of 407:100,000 that responded to a social-media survey.
It's even more of a stretch to base some 2017 campaign on stretched 2013 numbers.  Undecided

Stretch - yes - however that's all the data available to the public isn't it? In a 16+ year history of FAH, it's doubtful there is much of a paradigm shift between 2013 and 2017. Their #iamoneinamillion campaign is just starting to gain minimal traction. You are free to mine social media for female accounts posting about #Foldingathome, #WGC, #Rosetta, etc and make your own conclusions. Report back and let everyone know.

There are certainly women and girls who participate, but they are rare (many obvious female FAH usernames appear to be Eastern European or Russian, so the survey may not have reached those individuals due to the language barrier if it was English only). It's rare to find female accounts online who post about FAH. More female participation == more adoption (and if they pick CureCoin, FLDC, or GRC - the more potential for spend-ability of these coins).

This was a great story CureCoin posted on their social media feeds (unfortunately it wasn't even caught by folding@home)... these are rare instances:
http://kjzz.org/content/402462/paradise-valley-schools-students-connect-worldwide-web-research

Good luck in your search...
Retired IRCX God
It's hard to get a consistent, long-term pump on a non-spendable, altruistic coin.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: