Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 58. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Quote from: paramind22

I think the coin's ideas are excellent, especially the way it has a chrome extension from which you can mine from.  That would be a great topic for a press release

I might be wrong - but are you confusing Curecoin with the Folding@home project?

I am not sure, I saw that on a youtube video....maybe I am.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Quote from: paramind22

I think the coin's ideas are excellent, especially the way it has a chrome extension from which you can mine from.  That would be a great topic for a press release

I might be wrong - but are you confusing Curecoin with the Folding@home project?
is this coin have a future? I cant see
I think there may be a problem.  There is a glibness that comes over a coin's support/team where they cease to answer questions from newbies and it seems cease to take an interest in enough pools running it.  There is "good news" coming from some but doubt and questions coming from others.  Technically, maybe there is a taxonomy in the stages of a coins death, which Curecoin can now cure itself of.

If you need help you might have better luck in a thread geared toward gridseed support such as this one.

I wouldn't expect the lead dev to give you personalized 1-on-1 hardware support on a piece of hardware he probably has no personal experience with, especially when you consider he probably also has a job/school/family/etc.

I am successfully up mining Bitcoin now solo at ckpool which I started last night, so it's been about 8 hours with pretty much no real problems except one, which may have resolved but I restarted it.  That's much different than running into problems every 20 minutes or so using the same orb.

I'm not trying to be critical but only helpful.  I don't mean by team the upper development, just people who have an interest in the coin succeeding and know enough to answer newbie's questions who also like the idea of the coin.  I think the coin's ideas are excellent, especially the way it has a chrome extension from which you can mine from.  That would be a great topic for a press release

Activity: 430
Merit: 254
I think there may be a problem.  There is a glibness that comes over a coin's support/team where they cease to answer questions from newbies and it seems cease to take an interest in enough pools running it.  There is "good news" coming from some but doubt and questions coming from others.  Technically, maybe there is a taxonomy in the stages of a coins death, which Curecoin can now cure itself of.

If you need help you might have better luck in a thread geared toward gridseed support such as this one.

I wouldn't expect the lead dev to give you personalized 1-on-1 hardware support on a piece of hardware he probably has no personal experience with, especially when you consider he probably also has a job/school/family/etc.

I think there may be a problem.  There is a glibness that comes over a coin's support/team where they cease to answer questions from newbies and it seems cease to take an interest in enough pools running it.  There is "good news" coming from some but doubt and questions coming from others.  Technically, maybe there is a taxonomy in the stages of a coins death, which Curecoin can now cure itself of.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 40
I did some calculations. Nickname HMC_ALL _..... ~60 active accounts at this time, 13+ million PPD.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Unfortunately, Team Curecoin is going to take a hit for a while - the place I'm moving to turns out *might* not be able to get Internet installed for a month or a bit more, so instead of my adding another rig later this month to kick up to around 5M PPD, I'm probably going to be offline entirely.

8-(

I'm saved, came up with an alternate ISP and should only lose a few days at most.

8-)

In one week EVGA team had a PPD increase of +50%  Shocked
Maybe a side effect (beneficial for F@H !) of Curecoin team threatening their first place?  
If they continue to fight in this way, every PPD from future members to Curecoin team will actually bring 2 PPD to F@H! Cheesy

Maybe some miners have taken notice, done the math, and figure it's slightly more profitable to fold for EVGA for their first 3 million points every month, and then switch to folding for CURE for the rest of the month.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Currently Team Curecoin is producing 11.4 petaflops for research and that number is growing faster than ever with the exception of maybe the curecoin launch month. It will be interesting to see how much of an impact this makes

In one week EVGA team had a PPD increase of +50%  Shocked
Maybe a side effect (beneficial for F@H !) of Curecoin team threatening their first place?  
If they continue to fight in this way, every PPD from future members to Curecoin team will actually bring 2 PPD to F@H! Cheesy
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
Despite FLDC having very low PPD, they're whooping our ass in terms of volume/liquidity. Interesting.

I think this is due to merge folding. Lot of people earn FLDC without being in the Foldingcoin team.

It also appears that curecoin's morale is higher than anticipated, I was expecting the price to dump much harder given all the new folders coming in..

Most folders are smart. They anticipate that with the future release of CC2.0 which is probably going to be the most secure crypto + the SigmaX bonus, the value of Curecoin might skyrocket, so they keep it.

Along with many other factors, I think it is easier to hold coins as an investment knowing you aided in research to earn them

This definitely is more profitable than mining ETH or ETC by about +50%, as my 3x R9 290s were netting me about 0.01 BTC/day worth of ETH. I only would've mined 0.2 BTC during the same period.

This [CURE+FLDC merge folding] definitely is more profitable than mining ETH or ETC by about +50%

Just wanted to highlight it to catch the eye of miners that might read this thread Cheesy

Currently Team Curecoin is producing 11.4 petaflops for research and that number is growing faster than ever with the exception of maybe the curecoin launch month. It will be interesting to see how much of an impact this makes
Well, there is only one pool now mining Curecoin and I really wanted to get it to work, but with about two weeks of mailing support back and forth we haven't been able to get my asic to work on it.  It is working fine being a dualmode and mining Litecoin.   I am not sure what's wrong, have had to do other things, but maybe this post might motivate others to get involved in making it easier to mine Curecoin.  I have to admit it is a little confusing to me why a simple bat file couldn't get cgminer to stay connected.  It kept disconnecting.  I am mining several different coins, and learning about more ways of mining like harddrive mining, and it seems this stuff is hard to sink into when it comes to trying to mine this in the old fashion pool sense.  Or, maybe it was the pool, I don't know.  It showed usually ten miners there.  There was no IRC support after about ten hours or more.  This seems like one of the only SHA256 coins worth mining today.  What are the other ways of mining it with a SHA256 miner?
Activity: 66

The later round will be to build the curecoin foundation and hire professionals onto the team so the current core team and myself can fill all the good requests we have had to improve curecoin.

The decentralized exchange of WAVES and the decentralized Marketplace of SYS look amazing. If Curecoin 2.0 could do that, plus stealth send coins, that would be a dream. I know that's not in terms with what you guys are trying to do, but that's why I said dream. Cheesy

Keep up the good work guys.. I've invested too much into you guys now, but I'm ready to go down with the ship.
This definitely is more profitable than mining ETH or ETC by about +50%, as my 3x R9 290s were netting me about 0.01 BTC/day worth of ETH. I only would've mined 0.2 BTC during the same period.

This [CURE+FLDC merge folding] definitely is more profitable than mining ETH or ETC by about +50%

Just wanted to highlight it to catch the eye of miners that might read this thread Cheesy

I'm definitely not looking forward to the day that ETH income on an R9 290 drops below CURE/etc income.

Looks like that day is already here...
Any idea if there's an exchange anywhere for that MAGICFDLC stuff, or is it just useless fluff?

MAGICFLDC is a token that is going to be used in some way inside a game called Spells of Genesis.
Despite FLDC having very low PPD, they're whooping our ass in terms of volume/liquidity. Interesting.

I think this is due to merge folding. Lot of people earn FLDC without being in the Foldingcoin team.

It also appears that curecoin's morale is higher than anticipated, I was expecting the price to dump much harder given all the new folders coming in..

Most folders are smart. They anticipate that with the future release of CC2.0 which is probably going to be the most secure crypto + the SigmaX bonus, the value of Curecoin might skyrocket, so they keep it.
Activity: 66

Up side, I *FINALLY* got a FLDC payment - don't get me started on how big a PITA this wallet is, and how little feedback it gives while it's transfering anything, but it eventually worked - and was a nice non-small bonus. What I DON'T get is the bs about "have to have at least .0005 BITCOIN to cover transaction fees" - especially when the bloody fee was LESS THAN 30% of that on what had to have been a rather large transaction. SOMEONE is definitely getting over on THAT bs.

Unfortunately I missed the spike - but it was still worthwhile, though I'm not sure it doubled my income by any means.
For the timeframe involved it was definitely more than I could earn in a year from EVGA's silly little reward program (do keep in mind I've been typically #8 on Team Curecoin as ranked by Points 24 hours since very shortly after I swapped my current rigs over from Ethereum - not many folks that can match or better my performance at this point, and after my move next week I intend to add more rigs).

Any idea if there's an exchange anywhere for that MAGICFDLC stuff, or is it just useless fluff?

Counterwallet seems to have it's own exchange, and in there the last price for MAGICFLDC was 0.00001450XCP or about 10 satoshis per.

Seems I got 100k of each vs. about 1k Cure for the same ~20 day period. At the current prices this amounts to almost 0.3 BTC for all 3 coins (almost 0.2 coming from FLDC and 0.1 coming from Cure). This definitely is more profitable than mining ETH or ETC by about +50%, as my 3x R9 290s were netting me about 0.01 BTC/day worth of ETH. I only would've mined 0.2 BTC during the same period.
Activity: 37
Something is screwy with why more people aren't mining this with all the people out there who bought SHA256 ASIC's and will no longer mine Bitcoin with them.  Isn't this coin profitable to mine with a Antminer S3?  

I think I remember crunching the numbers sometime late last year on doing the SHA256 for Curecoin thing with my S5s vs running them on Bitcoin - and Bitcoin won by a narrow margin on profitability.

Much lower hashrate but also much lower reward rate and it pretty much balanced out.

I suspect this remains the case this year.

Up side, I *FINALLY* got a FLDC payment - don't get me started on how big a PITA this wallet is, and how little feedback it gives while it's transfering anything, but it eventually worked - and was a nice non-small bonus. What I DON'T get is the bs about "have to have at least .0005 BITCOIN to cover transaction fees" - especially when the bloody fee was LESS THAN 30% of that on what had to have been a rather large transaction. SOMEONE is definitely getting over on THAT bs.

Unfortunately I missed the spike - but it was still worthwhile, though I'm not sure it doubled my income by any means.
For the timeframe involved it was definitely more than I could earn in a year from EVGA's silly little reward program (do keep in mind I've been typically #8 on Team Curecoin as ranked by Points 24 hours since very shortly after I swapped my current rigs over from Ethereum - not many folks that can match or better my performance at this point, and after my move next week I intend to add more rigs).

In your wallet, just click on "exchange" then "markets"
Pages:
Jump to: