Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 62. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Last but not least, GF broke up with me today because she said I've been starting to "spend to much time on curecoin" or something like that...

make curecoin a success and u can spend the rest of ur life search the right one

I'd even say make curecoin a success and you'll have more choice than you could dream of  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Anyone can tell the reasons for cure price increase is it real coming form something done or it just hype in polo
Thanks

Same across the board for research coins ( curecoin, foldingcoin, gridcoin, prime, and even the lesser known emc2 )
Someone maybe wanted to encourage some science??
https://i.imgur.com/v3aFcm4.png

CURE is exactly the sort of rise i expected from before opening UTC 100k imminent
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
is someone mining with an asic?
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
Code:
*********************** Log Started 2016-09-09T21:34:06Z ***********************
21:34:06:ERROR:No compute devices matched GPU #1 ATI:5 Ellesmere XT [Radeon RX 480].  You may need to update your graphics drivers.
21:34:06:ERROR:No compute devices matched GPU #2 ATI:5 Ellesmere XT [Radeon RX 480].  You may need to update your graphics drivers.
21:34:25:ERROR:WU03:FS03:Failed to start core: OpenCL device matching slot 3 not found
21:34:25:ERROR:WU00:FS02:Failed to start core: OpenCL device matching slot 2 not found
21:34:25:ERROR:WU03:FS03:Failed to start core: OpenCL device matching slot 3 not found
21:34:25:ERROR:WU00:FS02:Failed to start core: OpenCL device matching slot 2 not found
Sad

I had the same problem when I was setting up the other day. I figured it was because I am using the new beta version 7.4.15. If you are using that version you could try using the current stable version 7.4.4 instead.

I was able to get the newer version working, though. Open up the advanced control client, and click on the "Configure" button in the top left, then select the "Slots" tab. Now you have to remove and re-add each device manually.

WARNING: When you do this you will lose all progress on any work units you are working on. You should set those devices to "Finish" and wait until they are done the current WU before you do this. If you leave them on "Fold" they will automatically download a new WU and begin working on that when they are done the current one so make sure you set them to "Finish".

Click "Add", then select "GPU" instead of "CPU". Now in "gpu-index" and "opencl-index" you have to manually enter the number corresponding to the GPU in that slot. The numbers start at 0 and go up as high as one less than the total number of GPUs in your system. (In my case I have 4 GPUs and device 3 corresponds to the GPU in the primary slot on my motherboard, and device 1 corresponds to my other full-size slot. Devices 0 and 2 correspond to my PCI-E x 1 slots.) I left "cuda-index" at -1 (autoselect) since all of my GPUs are AMD. If you have nvidia GPUs you may have to enter a number here as well and leave "opencl-index" at -1 but I am not sure.

Here is a pic for clarification:

EDIT: Note that MSI Afterburner assigns totally different numbers to each GPU, so you can't rely on that to know which opencl device is which. In my case I have ethereum installed on my machine so I was able to use ethminer.exe --list-devices to see what's what.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
*********************** Log Started 2016-09-09T21:34:06Z ***********************
21:34:06:ERROR:No compute devices matched GPU #1 ATI:5 Ellesmere XT [Radeon RX 480].  You may need to update your graphics drivers.
21:34:06:ERROR:No compute devices matched GPU #2 ATI:5 Ellesmere XT [Radeon RX 480].  You may need to update your graphics drivers.
 Sad
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Last but not least, GF broke up with me today because she said I've been starting to "spend to much time on curecoin" or something like that... So now I have all the time in the world to work on curecoin! You know that I'm dedicated when GF says " me or curecoin". I just went home thinking she is the one that doesn't get it lol. So you might even see me hanging out on this forum a bit more since the time just made itself available.

Cheers and happy folding Smiley

make curecoin a success and u can spend the rest of ur life search the right one
powered by u little curecoin share u own  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
The dev's really need to take advantage of the $700K volume today and announce something beautiful.

Well that's putting the pressure on  Cheesy

Well, for starters we can look at the output of team curecoin over the last few months. From the metric of 40m ppd of research speed to now over 80m. http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497

I have been trying to keep as active as possible on my curecoin.net forum (it shows my inbox there is starting to flood with open communications, if you message me sorry for if it takes a while!)

We have a good start to 2 new sites.. you can find one likely with an easy search buts its still getting polished and content added ( its meant to look a little more 2016 than our current site)

We have a new logo - not released yet but its does not have the Chinese symbol for healing anymore! whoohoo right? I liked it for a while than it even turned into an eyesore for myself. "Rebranding" to something a little more exciting is in progress.

A newsletter program is also being set up currently. Its just about done (one thing I never liked was tweaking mail servers)

The pool is being rebuilt in a test environment right now. I've been putting some long hours in over the last couple weeks making sure the next live change will be one that actually is going to make folding a little more fun.

↑↑↑↑ the above is all very soon to be released, and I am aiming to release it all at the same time. That way if no one notices this post they will notice everything about curecoin changing at once to updated and better looking version of all running components.

A professional crowdsale plan - If you read about Ed Olkolla's donations to the team he has donated over 1 million curecoin and counting. We were selling these off on the markets for fundraisers ( check out our homepage for a list of donations we have made in an effort to make the world just a little better) however we realized that we were going about it the wrong way. Those coins are now being held and accumulated while we get professional material for a set of kickstarter campaigns. As the market has proved today a person can not easily buy 1 million cure without driving the price into a very interesting place. This leaves team curecoin in an interesting place. We could offer this large chunk of curecoins to another DCN for them to give out on the own accord. People can simply invest in the future of medicine. Rosetta@home , GPUGRID, even seti are potential customers for this crowdsale.

The first  small round of the crowdsale will be for the cloudfolding system that is already active however I think its ready to kick it up to the next level. The later round will be to build the curecoin foundation and hire professionals onto the team so the current core team and myself can fill all the good requests we have had to improve curecoin.

The current price of curecoin makes folding on modern gpus over 300% income than average electric cost  Wink . Folding is currently nicely profitable. So fire up some GPU's or CPU's and lets see if its time for Team CureCoin to break another folding world record!

Again if you are looking at this link http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497
You will see team curecoin is about to be #3 on the largest DCN on earth. F@H is running ~90 petaflops compared to all boinc projects combined at ~10 peta flops. It goes without saying that curecoins are now representing a lot of research and the amount is growing.

The tech behind cc2.0 is near completion. We delayed launch a long time to make sure everything was right with curecoin 1.0. Now we are making sure we do everything we wanted to with 1.0 inside 2.0. I can't get an answer to a release date but I do know that Vorksholk keeps his word.

Last but not least, GF broke up with me today because she said I've been starting to "spend to much time on curecoin" or something like that... So now I have all the time in the world to work on curecoin! You know that I'm dedicated when GF says " me or curecoin". I just went home thinking she is the one that doesn't get it lol. So you might even see me hanging out on this forum a bit more since the time just made itself available.

Thank you for update
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
Anyone can tell the reasons for cure price increase is it real coming form something done or it just hype in polo
Thanks

Same across the board for research coins ( curecoin, foldingcoin, gridcoin, prime, and even the lesser known emc2 )
Someone maybe wanted to encourage some science??

CureCoin Lead Dev
help me with 4 graphics cards are only two first working 4 but after a while here such

in the log tab there is usually a reason, copy paste the long into a
Code:
if you need help with it.
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Thanks
Activity: 610
help me with 4 graphics cards are only two first working 4 but after a while here such
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
very nice update! Thanks for sharing with us!

If you have time I recommend you talk to http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/curecoin/ they don't have the correct market cap and supply

Sorry to hear about your GF, she obviously wasn't the ONE!

Keep up the good work, looking fwd to see all your hard work paying off
CureCoin Lead Dev
The dev's really need to take advantage of the $700K volume today and announce something beautiful.

Well that's putting the pressure on  Cheesy

Well, for starters we can look at the output of team curecoin over the last few months. From the metric of 40m ppd of research speed to now over 80m. http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497

I have been trying to keep as active as possible on my curecoin.net forum (it shows my inbox there is starting to flood with open communications, if you message me sorry for if it takes a while!)

We have a good start to 2 new sites.. you can find one likely with an easy search buts its still getting polished and content added ( its meant to look a little more 2016 than our current site)

We have a new logo - not released yet but its does not have the Chinese symbol for healing anymore! whoohoo right? I liked it for a while than it even turned into an eyesore for myself. "Rebranding" to something a little more exciting is in progress.

A newsletter program is also being set up currently. Its just about done (one thing I never liked was tweaking mail servers)

The pool is being rebuilt in a test environment right now. I've been putting some long hours in over the last couple weeks making sure the next live change will be one that actually is going to make folding a little more fun.

↑↑↑↑ the above is all very soon to be released, and I am aiming to release it all at the same time. That way if no one notices this post they will notice everything about curecoin changing at once to updated and better looking version of all running components.

A professional crowdsale plan - If you read about Ed Olkolla's donations to the team he has donated over 1 million curecoin and counting. We were selling these off on the markets for fundraisers ( check out our homepage for a list of donations we have made in an effort to make the world just a little better) however we realized that we were going about it the wrong way. Those coins are now being held and accumulated while we get professional material for a set of kickstarter campaigns. As the market has proved today a person can not easily buy 1 million cure without driving the price into a very interesting place. This leaves team curecoin in an interesting place. We could offer this large chunk of curecoins to another DCN for them to give out on the own accord. People can simply invest in the future of medicine. Rosetta@home , GPUGRID, even seti are potential customers for this crowdsale.

The first  small round of the crowdsale will be for the cloudfolding system that is already active however I think its ready to kick it up to the next level. The later round will be to build the curecoin foundation and hire professionals onto the team so the current core team and myself can fill all the good requests we have had to improve curecoin.

The current price of curecoin makes folding on modern gpus over 300% income than average electric cost  Wink . Folding is currently nicely profitable. So fire up some GPU's or CPU's and lets see if its time for Team CureCoin to break another folding world record!

Again if you are looking at this link http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497
You will see team curecoin is about to be #3 on the largest DCN on earth. F@H is running ~90 petaflops compared to all boinc projects combined at ~10 peta flops. It goes without saying that curecoins are now representing a lot of research and the amount is growing.

The tech behind cc2.0 is near completion. We delayed launch a long time to make sure everything was right with curecoin 1.0. Now we are making sure we do everything we wanted to with 1.0 inside 2.0. I can't get an answer to a release date but I do know that Vorksholk keeps his word.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What's going on with this coin? 400% increase in less than 24 hours.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So I downloaded the CureCoin wallet a while ago and haven't really gone too far into what it offers and all that but I'm happy to see that it is doing as well as it is right now Smiley Good work and keep it up Wink Cheers
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 164
Very happy for Curecoin team!

Hope this will bring lots of new people into folding and we get some good development
legendary
legendary
wow amazing cure high 25k satoshi in polo, good job

Yes, and it was just beautiful beginning  Smiley 
Activity: 251
wow amazing cure high 25k satoshi in polo, good job
Pages: