Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 64. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
5 Months now till last real update!

2 years since CC 2.0 should have been out!!!

Still no update, no plan... Nothing!

The team went radio silent!

I can accept any excuses but not giving any sign of life for that long is like giving us the middle finger!

Sad I really believed in this project

If anyone is interested I have 140k Curecoin for sell OTC

Huh Sad Angry Huh
Activity: 74
Adding CureCoin to poswallet.com - blockchain syncing, will be online later tonight.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

CureCoin's Mid-Year 2016 Donations Announced

Inc:

• Donor Acknowledgements
  • Antimicrobial Research UK
  • Bonfils Blood Center
  • Dream Medical Center Rwanda
  • ThumbsUp! International
  • Kids Compassion Charity Donation
  • Pande Labs Folding@home Donation
Activity: 29
Let's take  medical research to the next level!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hWHr6F7glA

nice Go CureCoin! awesome stuff on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Curecoin

i have around 50 000 of them and not sell my CURE under 100k  I like this coin
any chance we get an update?

Been now 4 months since they have announce SigmaXcoin and we have no news what so ever!

Great team. Thanks a lot!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
All the folding points are available to see from the official Stanford stats or Extremeoverclocking (who pull them from Stanford). Nobody can manipulate those figures, even Stanford have a policy that points cannot/will not be changed after entering the stats database, except for deletion.
It's then a simple matter of comparing the Cure earned from those points with the Cure actually paid out, which is available from the pool.

Can the curecoin team (or yourself if you feel inclined) map out this instruction with screenshots for future buyers/folders to compare these stats/find any inconsistencies for themselves? That's the question a serious buyer would ask. Just saying. Without that this is blind faith.

I seriously doubt anybody on the Curecoin dev team would have the time or inclination to do this, considering it's a fairly simple task for any individual to check themselves.

You just contradicted yourself, saying it would take a dev an inordinate amount of time yet simple for *any* individual to do. There's about a hundred KB articles on how to connect an Office365 mailbox to your phone, but not a single one on how to proof check a premined cryptocurrency for its word of mouth transparency/integrity? Ok. If transparency is really their only defense for it being a centralized coin, an automated system that easily and readily displays that cryptocurrency's integrity should been developed first thing to fortify that impression for new buyers. Or at the very least, a simple guide on how to do that manually.

Most people with an association with this coin, probably aren't as hungup about the centralized nature of the coin as the general crypto community is.

And that's exactly the problem with the popularity of this coin. It is not targeting the key principle of cyrptocurrency (the trust that comes with decentralization), which in my opinion, can be dealt with by the matter of the guide I asked for, which would in turn would demonstrate the integrity / transparency of this coin. I understand that's the point of CC 2.0 and Sigma, but can't this be easily done in the meantime?
Activity: 37
All the folding points are available to see from the official Stanford stats or Extremeoverclocking (who pull them from Stanford). Nobody can manipulate those figures, even Stanford have a policy that points cannot/will not be changed after entering the stats database, except for deletion.
It's then a simple matter of comparing the Cure earned from those points with the Cure actually paid out, which is available from the pool.

Can the curecoin team (or yourself if you feel inclined) map out this instruction with screenshots for future buyers/folders to compare these stats/find any inconsistencies for themselves? That's the question a serious buyer would ask. Just saying. Without that this is blind faith.

I seriously doubt anybody on the Curecoin dev team would have the time or inclination to do this, considering it's a fairly simple task for any individual to check themselves.

You just contradicted yourself, saying it would take a dev an inordinate amount of time yet simple for *any* individual to do. There's about a hundred KB articles on how to connect an Office365 mailbox to your phone, but not a single one on how to proof check a premined cryptocurrency for its word of mouth transparency/integrity? Ok. If transparency is really their only defense for it being a centralized coin, an automated system that easily and readily displays that cryptocurrency's integrity should been developed first thing to fortify that impression for new buyers. Or at the very least, a simple guide on how to do that manually.

No I didn't contradict myself, and where did I use the word "inordinate"? If you've been following this coins journey, you will know that the dev team is tiny, and they don't have any spare time to do extra work. The point of this coin is to provide some cost benefit to donors participating in the f@h project, with a view to increasing those donor numbers. Most people with an association with this coin, probably aren't as hungup about the centralized nature of the coin as the general crypto community is.

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
US Government Issues Call for Blockchain Healthcare Research

http://www.coindesk.com/health-human-service-department-seeks-blockchain-papers/

Looks interesting hopefully CC team will make a submission.
Activity: 128
Hi! we created a multicurrency dice site: www.cryptosdice.com

We are looking for people that want to be part of the Curecoin bankroll! on july 11 we are going to activated those currencies with enough bankroll. We think this is a good opportunity for Curecoin community as it offers many advantatges:

1 - A way to spend Curecoin- dice games are a good step in any crptocurrency development.
2 - A way for investors to earn.
3 - Curecoin wins visibility, It will be displayed in our website next to btc or ltc. Also our site have faucet for any of the altcoins accepted.
4 - Affiliates earn coins in the original bet currency, so users that don't know about Curecoin may find they have some balance of this currency because their referrals's earnings and start to learn about Curecoin.

Thanks for your attention.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
the premine issue that not represent actual coins in circulation should be solved with cc2
i really hope they throw away their second coin idea and focus on cc2
What I see so far are caring individuals who have been devoting a significant amount of their time towards a great project.  Grin

Well that's good news.

Yet, the problem with many scientists and engineers is that they don't understand that "wasting" 5% of their time into communicating and advertising about their work will at the end lead to much better results than focusing 100% on the development and thus snubbing their clients/customers. Especially in a very competitive field...

Of course they will be very happy intellectually to have developed the best possible stuff, but if nobody will use it because less-optimal competitors have already gained all the market shares being faster and having better communication and marketing skills, that happiness will be the only reward to their work...

He explained that everyone in the team does what they like to do best (Devs will develop, PR people will reach out, Designers will design). They were merely lacking someone who enjoys to communicate with forum members.  Smiley
Take a look at their twitter (Someone enjoys posting so it is more frequently updated than the BCT thread).

I wish them success and I will try my best to keep the forum members updated while the devs do what they enjoy.

Not to burst our bubble (pun not intended), but how are we as folders/buyers to know, that while this boom is happening, that right now, curecoin from the top rich list (premine wallet/s) aren't being transferred to poloniex accounts and being sold? I understand that the richest wallet is the active premine being distributed to folders (and fairly), but how are we to know that for sure? It seems to me that a dev might easily modify his folding score to reward himself with curecoin freely, or at least be able to. Integrity and morals aside, how vulnerable are these exploits and how transparent are they to us fellow buyers/folders? Please clear the air on this one.
Activity: 9
What I see so far are caring individuals who have been devoting a significant amount of their time towards a great project.  Grin

Well that's good news.

Yet, the problem with many scientists and engineers is that they don't understand that "wasting" 5% of their time into communicating and advertising about their work will at the end lead to much better results than focusing 100% on the development and thus snubbing their clients/customers. Especially in a very competitive field...

Of course they will be very happy intellectually to have developed the best possible stuff, but if nobody will use it because less-optimal competitors have already gained all the market shares being faster and having better communication and marketing skills, that happiness will be the only reward to their work...

He explained that everyone in the team does what they like to do best (Devs will develop, PR people will reach out, Designers will design). They were merely lacking someone who enjoys to communicate with forum members.  Smiley
Take a look at their twitter (Someone enjoys posting so it is more frequently updated than the BCT thread).

I wish them success and I will try my best to keep the forum members updated while the devs do what they enjoy.
Activity: 103

Well that's good news.

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Just recently found out about this project think of it as cc2.0 on steroids. http://golemproject.net/
Activity: 9
So obliviously the beta doesn't work as intended due to sync issues, but then why do we hear nothing for month/s?  I don't think its too much to ask for an update once a month?!???

1. They are incompetent
2. They are thief
3. They releasing something soon

Take your pick but I'm betting on number 1!

I'd pick number 1 too... just hope it's not number 2.

They are lacking manpower is the correct answer! I've only recently joined the team. What I see so far are caring individuals who have been devoting a significant amount of their time towards a great project.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: