Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 66. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

1. They are incompetent
2. They are thief
3. They releasing something soon

Take your pick but I'm betting on number 1!

Another failure in the long list of crypto bust. I just hope it was not an organised scam like soooo many other out there...

If it would just have been a scam they wouldn't have bothered coding all the Quantum Computing Resistant stuff for CC2.0...

While I agree they should keep us updated from time to time, it's sad people are so quick at insulting them  Sad

I also keep my coins. In the worst case I've just helped F@H and in the best case (they release a decentralized quantum resistant version of the coin that will get popular) well... we'll see  Cheesy
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
what about proof that POW+POS is secure as POW ?
Huh

Anyway, in my opinion the main problem with CC2 is the need for certification authorities.
The great revolution and success of Blockchain technology (Bitcoin...) is that you don't need to trust a person, a company, an organization or an administration. You just need to trust the algorithm. This lack of third party ranks #1-#3 on many lists about Blockchain advantages.

Putting in place certification authorities (to remove POW) for CC2 goes against one of the main goals of Blockchain technology...

I agree with you they haven't found anything to remove the problem of centralisation. However, I believe that if they had shown some consistency in their handling of the launch etc. people would have support them because it's about charity.

Unfortunately they have failed to reassure investors and supporters... I'll keep my coins because it is too late to sell but I can't say I'm not disappointed in their behaviour.

Another failure in the long list of crypto bust. I just hope it was not an organised scam like soooo many other out there...
Huh

Anyway, in my opinion the main problem with CC2 is the need for certification authorities.
The great revolution and success of Blockchain technology (Bitcoin...) is that you don't need to trust a person, a company, an organization or an administration. You just need to trust the algorithm. This lack of third party ranks #1-#3 on many lists about Blockchain advantages.

Putting in place certification authorities (to remove POW) for CC2 goes against one of the main goals of Blockchain technology...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
will be good if the dev. team at least reply our posts... and community to agree about a change and the POS parameters
I can help with testing the POS 3 forking

something like:

POS 3.0, no POW
block time 60 seconds
POS reward static 0.25 CURE (or other amount) + foundation reward to dev's wallet for Folding distribution: 5 CURE, halve every 4 years (to make 7488 CURE daily).
and then dev. can send the current premine to a burning address

Has it been 100% proven that POS 3.0 without POW is as secure as POS + POW???

i guess it wasn't
we can make it POW+POS. but a faster chain
or ask exchanges to allow deposits with 1 confimation ? because curecoin is sometimes slow chain than bitcoin's
will be good if the dev. team at least reply our posts... and community to agree about a change and the POS parameters

something like:

POS 3.0, no POW
block time 60 seconds
POS reward static 0.25 CURE (or other amount) + foundation reward to dev's wallet for Folding distribution: 5 CURE, halve every 4 years (to make 7488 CURE daily).

Has it been 100% proven that POS 3.0 without POW is as secure as POS + POW???
legendary

something like:

POS 3.0, no POW
block time 60 seconds

this is the right mindset

that doesnt mean dead for CC2

but it mean they have a half or even a full year more time
while cc itself runs in a much better shape

exactly, it means an up-to-date fast CC1 and more trust-able distribution
still no word from the dev. team about this suggestion

of course no need to rush, but need to discuss and decide, and get more ideas
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
So obliviously the beta doesn't work as intended due to sync issues, but then why do we hear nothing for month/s?  I don't think its too much to ask for an update once a month?!???

1. They are incompetent
2. They are thief

I'd pick number 1 too... just hope it's not number 2.
not so harsh

1. could be also "they are slow"

and slow could have reasons like
small team
aim high (very complicated and new codebase)
have a real life beside crypto
changed major parts of design which need restart in a early stage
Activity: 185
So obliviously the beta doesn't work as intended due to sync issues, but then why do we hear nothing for month/s?  I don't think its too much to ask for an update once a month?!???

1. They are incompetent
2. They are thief

I'd pick number 1 too... just hope it's not number 2.

1. They are incompetent
2. They are thief

Activity: 799
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
legendary

something like:

POS 3.0, no POW
block time 60 seconds

this is the right mindset

that doesnt mean dead for CC2

but it mean they have a half or even a full year more time
while cc itself runs in a much better shape
legendary

something like:

POS 3.0, no POW
block time 60 seconds

Have you offered to help CC?

updates ?

please answer to one of the suggestions here
to move to POS 3.0, and require only hardfork avoiding swap

the SigmaX instead of few weeks taking already few months
faster chain with POS 3.0 might be very good

I am starting to think to start my own folding@home coin if nothing is advancing Wink

when price was high, Folders could not  send the coins to exchanges... because of slow chain (half day already to send to bittrex with 20 confirmations)
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Have you offered to help CC?

updates ?

I am starting to think to start my own folding@home coin if nothing is advancing Wink

when price was high, Folders could not  send the coins to exchanges... because of slow chain (half day already to send to bittrex with 20 confirmations)
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
sign of a relaxed or dead community

We're not dead.  We have the cure.  Just relaxing sir.  Wink
legendary
updates ?

Activity: 185
GiveAway retweet not pay, giveaway scam???
https://twitter.com/CureCoin_Team/status/730588523774906368

They said random amount. Perhaps it means any amount including 0.  Wink
legendary
lol just dedected this posting was in wrong thread sorry

its a sign of a relaxed or dead community that no one did complain about off-topic
tks for keeping us up to date

Huh
Pages:
Jump to: