Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 69. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
u know that u can avoid premine by add a share to each block that is send to dev team and dev team pay folders from that income

if CC2 have for example POS3 with static blockreward u can just move 90% of that blockreward to dev team and daily dev team split that between folders

this way

no high coincount with coins not in circulation
no risc of premine dump
dev team never store more than 1 day folding payouts

there is absolute no need for a seperate sigmax

Sigmax has nothing to do with CC 2.0... Sigmax is just to make sure some else doesn't clone the coin.

CC 2.0 is for folding
Sigmax only use cc 2.0 technology (no folding)

But it will be clearer when Sigmax is launch
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
u know that u can avoid premine by add a share to each block that is send to dev team and dev team pay folders from that income

if CC2 have for example POS3 with static blockreward u can just move 90% of that blockreward to dev team and daily dev team split that between folders

this way

no high coincount with coins not in circulation
no risc of premine dump
dev team never store more than 1 day folding payouts

there is absolute no need for a seperate sigmax

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

yes their will be 2 coin cc 2.0 and sigmax

cc 2.0 will be for folding
sigmax will be a "normal coin" using cc 2.0 technology

their is around 6m coin out there the reset is for paying folders

so the mkt cap is around 144k usd at the moment

the dev got 3% 

Could you elaborate on this, or kindly direct me to a post with the logic for this? 

Something like...

When I install cc 2.0, x% of my hashing power is used to fold.  Rewards are paid from the a stockpile the devs have?  Sigma is a different coin, but how will it benefit CC 2.0 holders?

There is a pre-mined stockpile that the devs use to pay folders, who fold most efficiently with GPUs, and to pay people who secure the network, who generally use ASICs, like bitcoin.  The devs are working on an extremely high security new coin, which is to be resistant to even quantum computing, not yet perfected by NSA, Google, dwave, etc.  This is the one referred to as SigmaX currently, though the name has not been discussed publicly.
A portion of SigmaX would likely be paid over a period of time to holders of Curecoin 2.0, over a series of snapshot dates, similar to how Bitshares was paid to Bitshares PTS holders as of one snapshot date.  The snapshot would look at balances of Curecoin 2.0 addresses, and pay SigmaX to holders of Curecoin 2.0 proportionally.  Note that we are currently still in Curecoin 1.0, so once Curecoin 2.0 is ready, a snapshot will likely be used to issue all of CC 2.0 to replace the issued CC 1.0, then the CC 1.0 network, including all pre-mined  coins, would be burned.  The exact proportions of SigmaX, and rating of mining are still being discussed, but only publicly for the last several weeks, to my understanding. 

Note that the reason for this spinoff of SigmaX from Curecoin is that even though Curecoin 2.0 will have the ability for the folding@home program to issue certificates (new coins), they have not agreed to do so.  Other research facilities may be able to do so in the future, but it is speculative to expect it.  Anyway, in the meantime, a pre-mine will be neccessary in order to pay folders for CC 2.0.  However, SigmaX will run without the need for the devs to have a premine, similar to most cryptocoins, including bitcoin. 
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Any progress fixing sync issues in SigmaX beta client?
Activity: 185
Been looking at CC the last few hours.  I'm lost.  I'm trying to understand it mostly from the investment standpoint.

1) Why are there two coins;  CC and Sigma?

2) Are the numbers on coinmarketcap incorrect?  How many coins do the devs have?  They are getting 3% of newly minted coins, correct? 

the dev got 3% 

But why need another coin for folding?

We should have folding@home already. What's the difference?

the dev got 3% 

Could you elaborate on this, or kindly direct me to a post with the logic for this? 

Something like...

When I install cc 2.0, x% of my hashing power is used to fold.  Rewards are paid from the a stockpile the devs have?  Sigma is a different coin, but how will it benefit CC 2.0 holders?

you can look at the post from the dev a few page back
Activity: 160

the dev got 3% 

Something like...

Been looking at CC the last few hours.  I'm lost.  I'm trying to understand it mostly from the investment standpoint.

2) Are the numbers on coinmarketcap incorrect?  How many coins do the devs have?  They are getting 3% of newly minted coins, correct? 

the dev got 3% 
Activity: 160

Hi,

I think it would be great if we could have a weekly update on SigmaX and Curecoin 2.0

I think also it would be a good idea to have a date on both launch or at least a time frame

looking fwd to more informations on both coins too

Thanks for the good work so far
Activity: 37
stats.curecoinfolding.com/daily.html doesn't work anymore  Sad

The stats server is down for maintenance. Not sure of an eta though.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
stats.curecoinfolding.com/daily.html doesn't work anymore  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
any news on the snapshot date. have lots of buy orders open still. Want to get everything back to my wallets obviously before then though.
legendary
Activity: 924
not syncing... deamon starts and not getting any blocks. no error message

Code:
~/Downloads/SigmaX Testnet Beta 2$ java -jar SigmaXTestnetDaemonv1.0.0b2.jar
CREATING DATABASE FOLDER
Address Database "database/AccountBalances.bal" does not exist! Creating...
Pulling a block from file...
After:
TXPARTS: {}
Attempting to add block #0 with the hash of 0667A9D4590D7B54CA97355EF27B1AA4998136510438F38A87B06E88A29B96B3...
Ledger hash before: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
ledger hash after: 2AAFDFAA8D77637C82A5788B1E16394CAC7EA0CB9509C58A29D2B25E357A7FE1
Writing ledger to file...
Addresses to write: 1
Add block: 0?: true
Generating a new address...
0/8192.0
Rate: 2048000.0 keys per second.
2048/8192.0
Rate: 419.8441984419844 keys per second.
4096/8192.0
Rate: 701.8505825908156 keys per second.
6144/8192.0
Rate: 719.1011235955057 keys per second.
New address: S1KZUMXGQQCGA4BMW3EULVRBRH5XY7J6ZOIOEB
Don't need to regen address file...
Got connection from /155.94.254.14.
Sent:: REQUEST_NET_STATE
PUTTING INTO WRITE BUFFER: REQUEST_NET_STATE
Sending REQUEST_NET_STATE to /155.94.254.14

and then nothing

I tried the Beta2 zip and this non-programmer did the following:

1. Open the daemon, create a new address, and the daemon seemed to be just listening to the IP address 155.94.254.14.
2. Open the Client, type "help", and get a list of commands available.  What is the status of the GUI client?  I know that you were doing mock-ups quite a while back.
3. Open the miner, successfully submitted several blocks within 10 minutes, submitted another block which was invalid.
4. Will try to leave these running to watch over time...

Thanks and Respect.

I cannot evaluate for bugs in Beta2 as my background is too limited

1. Delete all but the .jar files
2. Open the daemon
3. After about 5mins open the client type "getinfo"
4. Check the daemon for the output to see if it is same as below

getinfo returns nothing just a blinking cursor, win7 x64 java 1.8.0_73-b02
and this shows up in daemon
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
        at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
        at net.curecoin.sigmax.Blockchain.getBlock(Blockchain.java:495)
        at net.curecoin.sigmax.MainClass.main(MainClass.java:368)

If you run the miner before checking getinfo it will not give the above Exception once you have mined a block, I can only assume that the daemon never syncs which is why calling getinfo returns this exception unless you have mined a block yourself.

Activity: 27
Hey everyone, here's SigmaX Beta 2: http://1.curecoinmirror.com/sigmax/SigmaXTestnetBeta2.zip and source is also available both in the zip file and on github: https://github.com/Vorksholk/SigmaX

This release fixes the transaction generation code (you can now send transactions), block syncing code (fixed recursion bug with the block queue), and adds an equality test for transactions to eliminate invalid blocks created by network "reverb" where the same transaction gets included multiple times in a block.

As usual, let me know if you have any bugs. While the old testnet client v1 will work with the new daemon, a small modification was also made to the miner to fix the way it handles block formatting with transactions, so you need to use the updated miner as well. Source code for the client, daemon, and miner are all in the zip, Github only has the important code (the daemon).

I tried the Beta2 zip and this non-programmer did the following:

1. Open the daemon, create a new address, and the daemon seemed to be just listening to the IP address 155.94.254.14.
2. Open the Client, type "help", and get a list of commands available.  What is the status of the GUI client?  I know that you were doing mock-ups quite a while back.
3. Open the miner, successfully submitted several blocks within 10 minutes, submitted another block which was invalid.
4. Will try to leave these running to watch over time...

Thanks and Respect.

I cannot evaluate for bugs in Beta2 as my background is too limited
legendary
i think u should run that Sigma thing just with a clear announed end as a beta test solution

and later on all CC1 and sigma coins get swapped towards CC2

and if u think POW is important for decentralized selection of true chain then let CC2 have 20-30% of block income generate via POW

but please skip  the idea of having 2 coins active longterm
getinfo returns nothing just a blinking cursor, win7 x64 java 1.8.0_73-b02
and this shows up in daemon
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
        at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
        at net.curecoin.sigmax.Blockchain.getBlock(Blockchain.java:495)
        at net.curecoin.sigmax.MainClass.main(MainClass.java:368)

Still have sync issue with latest release.
legendary
how many coins are actual existing?
coinmarketcap show the premined folding pot included

is it around 7 million really existing now or more?

Back of napkin math is ~7 million curecoins in actual circulation.

nice then i reached my investment goal
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hey everyone, here's SigmaX Beta 2: http://1.curecoinmirror.com/sigmax/SigmaXTestnetBeta2.zip and source is also available both in the zip file and on github: https://github.com/Vorksholk/SigmaX

This release fixes the transaction generation code (you can now send transactions), block syncing code (fixed recursion bug with the block queue), and adds an equality test for transactions to eliminate invalid blocks created by network "reverb" where the same transaction gets included multiple times in a block.

As usual, let me know if you have any bugs. While the old testnet client v1 will work with the new daemon, a small modification was also made to the miner to fix the way it handles block formatting with transactions, so you need to use the updated miner as well. Source code for the client, daemon, and miner are all in the zip, Github only has the important code (the daemon).

Anyone testing? how's it going? I can't test anything until I get back to my machines
Pages:
Jump to: