Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 9. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Curecoin was once on Sha256 pools, but I haven't seen that much in the last year.
By the early part of last year, there was only 1 public pool left. That pool experienced issues and seems to have had no attempt to fix it. Since the difficulty computation punishes miners when PoS blocks are found, I can't really see anyone setting up another public pool.
is quite good  anti-asics proof. Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Curecoin was once on Sha256 pools, but I haven't seen that much in the last year.
By the early part of last year, there was only 1 public pool left. That pool experienced issues and seems to have had no attempt to fix it. Since the difficulty computation punishes miners when PoS blocks are found, I can't really see anyone setting up another public pool.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Scrypt ASICs will never work for Folding. I don't know how folding works exactly, so I'm not sure it's possible to create an ASIC for folding. It might be though, it sounds like the work is repetitive, but I'm neither a folding developer or ASIC developer so I can't say anything about folding ASICs.

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
It’s indeed a promising project. But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project.

when curecoin v2 will be realsed?

i still wait for this for more then 2 years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It’s indeed a promising project. But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project.
Activity: 16
Scrypt ASICs will never work for Folding. I don't know how folding works exactly, so I'm not sure it's possible to create an ASIC for folding. It might be though, it sounds like the work is repetitive, but I'm neither a folding developer or ASIC developer so I can't say anything about folding ASICs.
Activity: 20
Cure was going good but almost 2 days and my transaction not even on chain. Its not much but could have been bigger size, money is money. So will it push or am i lost it for good ? Smiley
Second question is cure always slow like that or one time problem?

Here transaction, wallet and image
fb2abf150bffbcb25e8e561a447358f1a5fed66333fcad9269f69e2b4f7350e9
BNLnmbjHEqYdgYTBNEN3qUcvKwRXpNDuRV

https://pasteboard.co/HiHeyxI.jpg

Thanks
Activity: 18
I've started voting this up on Mintpal. Is there any chance of some type of giveaway for doing votes (like ENRG is doing)? That has proved to be pretty successful.
Activity: 20
Does anyone know how the POS works with curecoin, I can't seem to find details anywhere
Activity: 24
Ok, I must have read it wrong....My bad. Im not trying spread fud. Im just asking questions when i dont understand. Thanks for the response....With so many coins out there with scammers I have become defensive....I hope that this one is the real deal because i would like to fold and not worry about mining anymore...
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign? Wink

Thanks for the interest!

There are currently no bounties or signature campaigns, no. Though I have heard rumors of an 'artwork' bounty soon. Wink

In the even of any bounties being offered, announcement will be made here. Thanks in advance for following!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Wow.. Great

Cure coin is giving best opportunity to their investors. Personally i learned lots of things through Cure coin forum
and i am really glad to be a part of it. This is really a promising project.
Activity: 104
Merit: 31
Guys, is there a tutorial on how to register for FoldingCoin and also get that coin when you fold? I tried folding browser but it's not so intuitive.

Btw If you need help with setting up FAH client on linux using Command line, here's all the recent errors solved:

https://futuristicon.com/folding-on-ubuntu-16-04-command-line-instructions-all-errors-solved-2018/

You can try this YouTube tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxMY-vSRh8Q.
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Guys, is there a tutorial on how to register for FoldingCoin and also get that coin when you fold? I tried folding browser but it's not so intuitive.

Btw If you need help with setting up FAH client on linux using Command line, here's all the recent errors solved:

https://futuristicon.com/folding-on-ubuntu-16-04-command-line-instructions-all-errors-solved-2018/

@CryptoCanary and thank you all for starting this project, you commercialized folding and boosted it really nice!

Thank you but, actually cygnusxi and Vorksholk started CureCoin. I am a new comer to the team, relatively speaking, having only been with team Cure for just under a year. But I am very honored to have contributed to the project during that time and look forward to working with the team to further develop the project. Both CureCoin and FoldingCoin have some truly great people, both as team members and community members.

Thank you for your support of CureCoin, FoldingCoin, and perhaps most of all, Folding@Home!

Well you are certainly an old member - compared to me at least, I'm here since yesterday lol!

Take a look at this article about Folding / Curecoin:

https://futuristicon.com/help-cure-cancer-alzheimer-while-you-sleep/
legendary

@CryptoCanary and thank you all for starting this project, you commercialized folding and boosted it really nice!

Thank you but, actually cygnusxi and Vorksholk started CureCoin. I am a new comer to the team, relatively speaking, having only been with team Cure for just under a year. But I am very honored to have contributed to the project during that time and look forward to working with the team to further develop the project. Both CureCoin and FoldingCoin have some truly great people, both as team members and community members.

Thank you for your support of CureCoin, FoldingCoin, and perhaps most of all, Folding@Home!
Interesting project and nice to be rewarded with this coin. I have now also some machines running Folding@Home.

I found out about Stanford's protein folding project and I wanted to join some team - and then I saw COIN in first team's name. WoW guys - you started something brilliant and wonderful! I will have a couple of machines running to support your team, KUDOS!

Thank you both for your interest, your folding, and your support of CURE!

@Holdi
@hungryforapples

FYI you can earn 2 coins with the same amount of protein folding. FoldingCoin & CureCoin are partners and they both reward folding@home work done by users. To get setup to earn both coins please use the Folding Browser (https://github.com/Hou5e/FoldingBrowser/releases). To learn more about FoldingCoin please visit our website https://foldingcoin.net/.

@eeeooommm

wow thanks a lot!
I also heard about FoldingCoin but I didn't think I could benefit from both simultaneously

Activity: 104
Merit: 31
Interesting project and nice to be rewarded with this coin. I have now also some machines running Folding@Home.

I found out about Stanford's protein folding project and I wanted to join some team - and then I saw COIN in first team's name. WoW guys - you started something brilliant and wonderful! I will have a couple of machines running to support your team, KUDOS!

@Holdi
@hungryforapples

FYI you can earn 2 coins with the same amount of protein folding. FoldingCoin & CureCoin are partners and they both reward folding@home work done by users. To get setup to earn both coins please use the Folding Browser (https://github.com/Hou5e/FoldingBrowser/releases). To learn more about FoldingCoin please visit our website https://foldingcoin.net/.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: