Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 11. (Read 696206 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 2
I am hoping there is a good ASIC pool for this?  Please list, if there is.

You can try

http://hashpool.eu/

or https://pool.803mine.com/
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is Curecoin Coin?

The Curecoin Coin is the crypto currency behind the research project Curecoin. The company works in a similar way to Bitcoin , but instead of solving complex mathematical problems, users can engage in the research of different protein folds.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-curecoin-coin.html
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
I am hoping there is a good ASIC pool for this?  Please list, if there is.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
It's a good coin. I'm sure it will go to the moon this year.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
 thanks, yep, I'm cognizant that one computer won't help to earn a lot   Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
  guys, do you see the future potential revenue in this coin? maybe you have any forecasts for the price of this coin and its circulation? I really like this project because it has a real adoption with a noble goal, joined it with my computer but now I have thoughts to buy a powerful computer to join this project. would be any advices? or you can share your experience  Smiley

Since most cryptos spend huge amounts of electricity and thus release kilotons of CO2 in the atmosphere just to compute meaningless hashes (Bitcoin's yearly electricity consumption is pretty much the same as Peru's or New Zealand's) we can imagine that sooner or later governments may end-up banishing this kind of waste of energy so having bet on CureCoin with its PoW-free model (Curecoin 2.0 to be released soon this year Grin) would be a good thing.

Besides, CURE2.0 will be Quantum Computing resistant and is expected to have other nice features.

All these should be enough to make you take a decision especially if you are already aware that Folding helps Science.

Still, even with a powerful computer, don't expect to get rich overnight when you take into account that Vorksholk alone runs about 150 1080Ti GPUs (which by the way is a good sign he believes in the potential of this coin).

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
   guys, do you see the future potential revenue in this coin? maybe you have any forecasts for the price of this coin and its circulation? I really like this project because it has a real adoption with a noble goal, joined it with my computer but now I have thoughts to buy a powerful computer to join this project. would be any advices? or you can share your experience  Smiley
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
CureCoin research on protein wrinkle needs to simulate the biochemical reaction of proteins, and find new drugs to cure diseases, but this process requires a lot of computing resources. I support you.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Use this link to join our chat group on discord https://discord.gg/jtztkFZ

Please feel free to contact a Curecoin core team member on Discord if you are interested in possibly volunteering.  Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
-zapwallettxes has been added to the code and pushed. This removes orphaned transactions from a wallet.

Bittrex is zapping and rescanning now. This should solve many, hopefully all, of their issues. It is safe to assume they will reopen today.  Smiley

EDIT (~3 hours later): It did work and Bittrex's bad tx's are gone.

Bittrex's wallet is now online.

Wallet is now online, but pending deposits has not been processed.

How long will this take? According to Bittrex Status Curecoin is up-to-date.

Only Bittrex could answer that. However, it does seem people are reporting their deposits are now reflected. They must have been doing some internal sorting.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
-zapwallettxes has been added to the code and pushed. This removes orphaned transactions from a wallet.

Bittrex is zapping and rescanning now. This should solve many, hopefully all, of their issues. It is safe to assume they will reopen today.  Smiley

Wallet is now online, but pending deposits has not been processed.

How long will this take? According to Bittrex Status Curecoin is up-to-date.
legendary

legendary
Since the wallet is getting an overhaul, any chance of making the needed modernizations (gettxout and CLTV) to allow trading on BarterDEX?
Undecided
So, I'm guessing that no answer to this means that the answer is "No" ....

Yes and noted. Sorry your question went unanswered.
Yes, it will
or
Yes, the answer is "no"
 Huh
 Tongue

The answer is not "no". Yes there is a chance, a good chance I would say. Team CURE has a meeting tonight. I will gather some notes and present it to everyone.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Since the wallet is getting an overhaul, any chance of making the needed modernizations (gettxout and CLTV) to allow trading on BarterDEX?
Undecided

Yes, it will
or
Yes, the answer is "no"
 Huh
 Tongue
legendary
Undecided

legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Undecided
Activity: 42
Merit: 9
Yeah their wallet has been messed up for about a week if not more.

Now everyting is ok. I got my Curecoin from Bittrex to Windows wallet.
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
Yeah their wallet has been messed up for about a week if not more.
Activity: 42
Merit: 9
I sent Curecoin from Bittrex to windows wallet yesterday but balance is empty.
Pages:
Jump to: