Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 6. (Read 696254 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Cure community helps including future Nobel laureates and yet the coin is very undervalued in the market if it was supported by Nobel laureates that the coin would be worthy of the Nobel prize. It is necessary to nominate CureCoin for the Nobel prize for his contribution to the fight against serious diseases. Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 31
For those of you who would like to see FLDC listed in another exchange, you can vote here https://coinsoda.io/list-coin-voting/. Over 1000 votes will most likely get us in. Please conduct your own due diligence on Coinsoda. The FoldingCoin team does not have any affiliation with Coinsoda and cannot by any means guaranty the reliability of this exchange now and in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
For someone who wants to earn Proof-of-Stake, consider Curecoin.  Check out this whale's history: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cure/address.dws?B586uiSMNsQjhqfka8Z1jd8RNjVn4w4b5d.htm.  Of course, it also helps secure the network.  It is alot like owning a bond.

your example address is the opposite of securing the coin
by manual merge all his coins again after find a block he POS just 1 block a month
which means he hold over 400k cure and only POS secure 1 block......

this is a wallet securing the chain:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cure/address.dws?10338.htm
it find many blocks each day and full participate in POS securing a blockchain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
I think there is no point in Curecoin stake because coins can't be sold in such quantity. Only 0.1 btc buy orders on livecoin now...
Yes, everyone should stop staking because the market sucks on 1 exchange at the moment.  Roll Eyes
Meanwhile, on another exchange there's buy orders for 11,250,784.688 CURE
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
For someone who wants to earn Proof-of-Stake, consider Curecoin.  Check out this whale's history: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cure/address.dws?B586uiSMNsQjhqfka8Z1jd8RNjVn4w4b5d.htm.  Of course, it also helps secure the network.  It is alot like owning a bond.
I think there is no point in Curecoin stake because coins can't be sold in such quantity. Only 0.1 btc buy orders on livecoin now...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Folding Club is Back for September 

"... What's the #1 Rule of Folding Club?"
Tell Your Friends About Folding Club! Grin
It only takes 10 Work Units on NaCl to qualify (more is better; full client will increase our collective donation)
We're currently limited to 100 participants

Fold Proteins to Win Prizes, Help Researchers, Create a Donation to Antimicrobial Research UK ... and support the Folding Club Cloud Demo Office

Quick instruction Video:
https://twitter.com/CureCoinProject/status/1036715123631484928

Share this with friends for a laugh:
https://twitter.com/DoesURDogBite/status/1040112235975127041

This is a merge-folding collaboration between the Curecoin and FoldingCoin Teams. It demonstrates what larger organizations like corporations, schools and social clubs could do to encourage folding, and help fund their favorite projects and charities. AKA pooled-folding to help curb individual folding silos.

Good Luck - Happy Folding
Activity: 27
For someone who wants to earn Proof-of-Stake, consider Curecoin.  Check out this whale's history: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cure/address.dws?B586uiSMNsQjhqfka8Z1jd8RNjVn4w4b5d.htm.  Of course, it also helps secure the network.  It is alot like owning a bond.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
It's a pity there is no trading volume on the coin what a new exchange on this trend needs improvement and attracting investors because it's a noble shame for the coin total
Volume (24h)
$3 130 USD
0,49 BTC   
Sad
Activity: 58
New exchange coingamex.com accepts Curecoin, in case you are interested

CURE/BTC and CURE/ETH markets
Rebta, tell me the coin still lives? I will be interested in PoS mining. I read that he is here.
I downloaded the wallet and bought coins, but I do not see the POS icon in my wallet.

Who can tell?
Please give us screenshot with your open wallet.

Here is my wallet. At other coins, in a wallet there is an icon PoS, then I do not see him.

https://b.radikal.ru/b38/1808/1e/9fa7408ddb28.jpg

Please update to the staker version of Curecoin here: https://github.com/cygnusxi/CurecoinSource/releases/tag/v1.9.4.1

We are glad to have you enjoying Curecoin!
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
Rebta, tell me the coin still lives? I will be interested in PoS mining. I read that he is here.
I downloaded the wallet and bought coins, but I do not see the POS icon in my wallet.

Who can tell?

Here is my wallet. At other coins, in a wallet there is an icon PoS, then I do not see him.

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange

Who can tell?
Retired IRCX God
Hi, can you please tell me if there is any detailed explanation of how the whole project works with the hash power?
The short answer it that it doesn't (paraphrasing, but if you read back you'll see that the "proper" way to hash CURE is to jack up the diff, go on to some other coin, and then leave it for the next guy to deal with).

The concept is the exact opposite.
Rather than "wasting energy" hashing with your GPU/CPU, you use it in a distributed computing cluster and get rewarded in coinage for your time/energy. You can then use that coinage to secure the chain with a much less costly proof of stake/work.
Activity: 126
Hi, can you please tell me if there is any detailed explanation of how the whole project works with the hash power?
Activity: 247
Merit: 12

Who can tell?
Retired IRCX God
now lets see whats really beyond the clothes once the curecoin2 releases
2  Cheesy  Cheesy 1 never got right, not sure anyone really has hopes for 2 to even exist, much less have anything of value inside it.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i think the answer is pretty easy its not worth to dump for peanuts
curecoin is still a high risc high reward part of a portfolio

high risc that it never deliver
high reward if it does

everyone judge on his own if and how much budget he have for such projects in his crypto portfolio

if u have 10 of this kind and only one make it its a great win
still the question is did u select one winner into ur high risc pot?

i agree team communication here is not helping to get more confidence into curecoin as a potential winner
Most of us never got involved in CURE and/or folding because of our "portfolios".  Roll Eyes

95% of people got attracted and involved to blockchain
by the possibility to earn money as early adopter/investor into new technology

its a desireable attribute of a project to aim make the world a better place too

curecoin was sexy looking in both aspects back the days
now lets see whats really beyond the clothes once the curecoin2 releases
Retired IRCX God
Curecoin will be the first to use Veriblock, which gives an alt coin the same security as Bitcoin.  Veriblock just went into testnet.  This is just a theory for the recent price rise for CURE.  Vorksholk is the CTO at Veriblock and a long time developer at Curecoin.
* ComputerGenie searches for facepalm emote and says: If you didn't intentionally run of the damn PoW miners, then you wouldn't need such silly stuff.
Curecoin will be the first to use Veriblock, which gives an alt coin the same security as Bitcoin.  Veriblock just went into testnet.  This is just a theory for the recent price rise for CURE.  Vorksholk is the CTO at Veriblock and a long time developer at Curecoin.
Retired IRCX God
i think the answer is pretty easy its not worth to dump for peanuts
curecoin is still a high risc high reward part of a portfolio

high risc that it never deliver
high reward if it does

everyone judge on his own if and how much budget he have for such projects in his crypto portfolio

if u have 10 of this kind and only one make it its a great win
still the question is did u select one winner into ur high risc pot?

i agree team communication here is not helping to get more confidence into curecoin as a potential winner
Most of us never got involved in CURE and/or folding because of our "portfolios".  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: