Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 13. (Read 696254 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Do you mean SigmaX? I don't think that got released.

is this the project he means? i think it was released but broke upon release
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What happened? Why this coin made %200 up? I was checking this coin yesterday and if I would buy I could make 2X profit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 9
Tell me please why Bittrex stopped to receive my curecoin reward.

I see reward in https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cure/address.dws?B6tvzmvG45S5ofRHA6M6FPbbMaLTgohHRu.htm but there is no pending balance since 1 st of January 2018.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
 or how many curecoins will be received with using a computer with aforementioned configuration in 1 month?  Wink
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
 guys, who knows what a revenue will be in usd in case of folding on a computer i8700 with 6 kernels and 2x1080 TI in 1 month?
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
Do you mean SigmaX? I don't think that got released.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hey everyone, we've been getting some questions about cc2.0.

Short story is that development on codebase I'm currently working on for another project (which Curecoin will be a derivative of) is still progressing very well, but still needs some tweaks and supporting software (like optimized mining software) to make the launch as successful as possible. We are targeting sometime in Q1 (February?) for the initial cc2.0 release, which will occur (and directly benefit from, code-wise) after the launch of the other project I'm working on.

what was the name of the snap shot coin we got for holding cure coin and what happened to it... was that not supposed to be the quantum proof one?

what was it called again... i remember it was released last year but went haywire on release
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Hey everyone, we've been getting some questions about cc2.0.

Short story is that development on codebase I'm currently working on for another project (which Curecoin will be a derivative of) is still progressing very well, but still needs some tweaks and supporting software (like optimized mining software) to make the launch as successful as possible. We are targeting sometime in Q1 (February?) for the initial cc2.0 release, which will occur (and directly benefit from, code-wise) after the launch of the other project I'm working on.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
So i have now applied and suggested to every exchange i could find. if everyone else does the same cc is sure to be on every exchange very soon. and in the near future curecoin will be traded as a main coin as result.

that would be awesome because it really does need to be on a few more exchanges, i dont use bittrex anymore so that leaves me with 1
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
So i have now applied and suggested to every exchange i could find. if everyone else does the same cc is sure to be on every exchange very soon. and in the near future curecoin will be traded as a main coin as result.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Yes, the CC2.0 release will make existing coins and circulating coins the same number, and future coins which reward folding will be paid out from the coinbase rather than the premined folding pool tokens. Smiley
Hi Vorsholk,
This is a new mention to me. Can you please describe what you mean by coinbase? Surely you don't mean coinbase.com Tongue Will these not be in a premined folding pool?
The "coinbase" transaction is the base transaction for a block that records the creations of new coins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Yes, the CC2.0 release will make existing coins and circulating coins the same number, and future coins which reward folding will be paid out from the coinbase rather than the premined folding pool tokens. Smiley

Hi Vorsholk,
This is a new mention to me. Can you please describe what you mean by coinbase? Surely you don't mean coinbase.com Tongue Will these not be in a premined folding pool?
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
What is the max number of coin ?

For CureCoin 1.0: Probably around 27M, where it depends on the POS extraction rate. The top 6 wallets on the blockchain explorer are the distribution addresses for doing Folding@Home work. The first 4-year blockchain distribution halving will be in about May 2018.   Smiley

there is below 8 millions in circulation!
the rest is reserved as folding rewards for upcoming years
a bad concept that will be changed in CC2
so that existing coins = circulating coins i hope

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

For CureCoin 1.0: Probably around 27M, where it depends on the POS extraction rate. The top 6 wallets on the blockchain explorer are the distribution addresses for doing Folding@Home work. The first 4-year blockchain distribution halving will be in about May 2018.   Smiley

there is below 8 millions in circulation!
the rest is reserved as folding rewards for upcoming years
a bad concept that will be changed in CC2
so that existing coins = circulating coins i hope
Activity: 51

Activity: 113
Merit: 1
Activity: 21
Guys, help.
Withdrawal of CURE with Bittrex. Got Tx, but the network does not see it. Support Bittrex as always silent. Can someone help me?

bbc25735fb1b33bec87c5f78aa230114b86cbf145bb011c5bf9c4a1d805d5d1b

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cure/search.dws?q=bbc25735fb1b33bec87c5f78aa230114b86cbf145bb011c5bf9c4a1d805d5d1b
Activity: 298
Thank you, I like this coin
I am small trader. Coin looks interesting.

Is there any roadmap and is there any business advantage/uniqueness in CURE?

Scroll up a few posts for a CureCoin 2.0 status update from Vorksholk:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25588528

Mid-year news update: https://curecoin.net/news/2017-mid-year-report/
For more current news, see: https://twitter.com/CureCoin_Team
Pages:
Jump to: