Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 7. (Read 696203 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
...The dev team here have promised much and delivered nothing...
Not quite nothing, they have made a commandline beta that's broken and took 3 years to make  Roll Eyes
I take back what I said. I just looked and 12 days ago there was a commit that hard-coded an increase in our network usage and back in April there was a commit that will be meaningful 15 months from now.  Roll Eyes

That's sounds like just the work ethic and output rate to make sure curecoin is on page 20 of coinmarketcap in a couple of months.
I think the plan to reduce the value of curecoin to 0 to ensure quantum computers can cause holders no financial damage is what they came up with.

Cured me of 30+BTC and now on the way to quantum proof too....

and some say  dev teams don't come through...

i think the answer is pretty easy its not worth to dump for peanuts
curecoin is still a high risc high reward part of a portfolio

high risc that it never deliver
high reward if it does

everyone judge on his own if and how much budget he have for such projects in his crypto portfolio

if u have 10 of this kind and only one make it its a great win
still the question is did u select one winner into ur high risc pot?

i agree team communication here is not helping to get more confidence into curecoin as a potential winner

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Not quite nothing, they have made a commandline beta that's broken and took 3 years to make  Roll Eyes
I take back what I said. I just looked and 12 days ago there was a commit that hard-coded an increase in our network usage and back in April there was a commit that will be meaningful 15 months from now.  Roll Eyes

That's sounds like just the work ethic and output rate to make sure curecoin is on page 20 of coinmarketcap in a couple of months.
I think the plan to reduce the value of curecoin to 0 to ensure quantum computers can cause holders no financial damage is what they came up with.

Cured me of 30+BTC and now on the way to quantum proof too....

and some say  dev teams don't come through...

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Retired IRCX God
...And don't forget to tell your friends Smiley...
I'll get right on that.  Roll Eyes

Maybe, to promote the whole thing,
(Amazon Smile Gift Code^, Entertainment Coupon Codes, BTC, CURE or FLDC)
should dump the "shiny objects" and just be the last 2? or do you really the $1.62 that you'd get if they choose the card? If so, I can lend it to you  Cheesy
Activity: 104
Merit: 31
Hello there folders!!!

After a long break, another Folding Club raffle is here. We apologize for the absence but now we are back stronger, with a redesigned webpage, a new promo video, multilingual instructions and $325 in prizes for 6 lucky winners!!!
Learn more and register in our official website https://curecoin.net/foldingclub/. And don't forget to tell your friends Smiley

Happy folding everyone Wink
Retired IRCX God
Not quite nothing, they have made a commandline beta that's broken and took 3 years to make  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
congratz to all who folding and keep it alive

CURECOIN TEAM HAS TAKEN RANK 1 ON FOLDING@HOME!!!

That's fantastic news but meanwhile cure coin is basically heading for position 1000 on cmc and getting delisted from bittrex soon.

The dev team here have promised much and delivered nothing. Even the release of the "quantum resistant coin" was a crushing reality check for them it basically lasted 30 seconds before it broke

One person in the dev team has some respectable skill set but really has little interest in the project so it is going nowhere fast... or probably just nowhere but down and out eventually

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
congratz to all who folding and keep it alive

CURECOIN TEAM HAS TAKEN RANK 1 ON FOLDING@HOME!!!
The website/forum can be found at https://curecoin.net

But there is more activity on the discord:

https://discord.gg/2FDg8nu

nice , cheers for info.
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
The website/forum can be found at https://curecoin.net

But there is more activity on the discord:

https://discord.gg/2FDg8nu
where i can get more information about development of this project? only here or there are more chats room?
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Curecoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Curecoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/curecoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
I hope that projects like this one can be well developed and that Curecoin's research and development is of great importance to human health.
i still hope so Smiley... human health and blockchain will be a big boom in next years.
preapare for CC 2.0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I hope that projects like this one can be well developed and that Curecoin's research and development is of great importance to human health.
1. Yes.
2. Soon™
    There is a fork in testing that will remove PoW and also lower the minimum stake age to a few days which should be done (actually) soon. The CC 2.0 fork will be after but my understanding is it won't happen until after Vorksholk reaches some milestone in one of his other projects. I don't know the exact details.

yea i heard about this couple of months or years ago... hope they will start to focus on this project aswell. CC 2.0 can be a  big thing but without support, will be forgot .sad  but true

what other projects Vorksholk is involed?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I have realized that those delisting are shocking, lots of people lost fortunes
Retired IRCX God
Im so confused, Is cure coin always going to be tied to folding at home?
yes
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Im so confused, Is cure coin always going to be tied to folding at home?
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
That's why I added the ™
Retired IRCX God
2. Soon™
I'm pretty sure that's been the answer for at least 3 years now.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: